Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BMR Dating Sim

AkumaTsuki

Star
I've been looking for a new project for a bit to entertain me when I'm not destroying things or trying to get pregnante. Long story short, I was thinking a dating Sim based on BMR popular players/chars.

I'm looking for serious input here, not just "Oh put me put me..."and no one knows who you are. So chars (datable or non), ideas, concepts you'd like to see, etc.
If someone wants to help draw for it I'd love to get help. I can't draw narwhals to save my life.​

LIST OF POSSIBLE CHARS:
(These are not set in stone)​
DATE-ABLE
  • MR.MASTER
    -Beach?
    *BEACH BALL!
  • GOATY
    -ENGLAND!
    *WARDEN PLUSHIE!
  • MISHA
    -Hospital?
    *Chainsaw?
  • AKUMA
    -HELL
    *Item
  • [/list:u]

NON-DATE-ABLE
    • HERO
    • THANA
    • VAMPY
    • Padan?[/list:u]

Also, on a more serious note... I'm decent at 2d, mainly at CG, so I can help with that if you'd like. Or even at the sort of .. graphic design elements, if not the character art.

Me of course =3 Any date with me will involve at least 8 ounces of the player's blood and 3rd base for me involves meat hooks and a catheter.

Misha Hiroki said:
Me of course =3 Any date with me will involve at least 8 ounces of the player's blood and 3rd base for me involves meat hooks and a catheter.
somehow.. this does not surprise me.

Not to mention, the final base usually involves one of the partners being dead. But you know. What have you. Maybe she could be the final boss?!

Your thoughts and ideas intrigue me, and I wish to learn more.

Sean is, most decidedly, a contributing character. Seriously, I don't know what you are looking for with this, but I have no clue where I can input assistance. Just ask/list

I wanna do this.....with a ten inch long, 4 inch around, rod covered in 1 inch stainless steel spike studs, and a barbed tip. WITHOUT LUBE.

But no seriously I wanna try this. Sounds fun. :3

You should do it.. something.. like...

These are the characters. These characters are all male and female... Each character you can approach to RP with.. and then you'll have like a standard array of items you can use to intruige them, maybe? And each character reacts a different way.... For isntance, Mutilations (a chainsaw? bear trap?) would turn misha on, but me off... etc... and you've got to get them to fuck you, or something... I DON'T KNOW.

asasthana said:
You should do it.. something.. like...

These are the characters. These characters are all male and female... Each character you can approach to RP with.. and then you'll have like a standard array of items you can use to intruige them, maybe? And each character reacts a different way.... For isntance, Mutilations (a chainsaw? bear trap?) would turn misha on, but me off... etc... and you've got to get them to fuck you, or something... I DON'T KNOW.

That's standard game play in all dating sims. As soon as chars are figured out I'll have to items for everyone. Goaty gets a bagle...XD

Thana I'll probably harrass you as soon as I map somethings out better.

I'll be the super sexy character that's an NPC and totally non-dateable but you sit there going. FUCK DO WANT!

We can give you a humongous bulge beneath your costume.

Maybe reveal it later as a box of tissues. Or something. XD

ASS LIKE THIS, GOATY?

26b3ae6b42c921c14037513e784bf87cb542e056.gif

I can be the non-datable person that always checks up on them, introduces them to the game, etc.

Back
Top Bottom