Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kakashi x Naruto [Seeing Kakashi! AU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

Star
kakanaru__bonus__kakashi__s_face___by_xxneverloveneverxx-d5cm65v_zpsr3iz6lki.jpg

- So I've decided to just go ahead and ask for Kakashi/Naruto, as they are my favorite boys.
- I would like to play the role of Naruto, please and thank you.
- I have not finished Shippuden, so this will have to be pretty AU!
- We can role play via PM's, threads or emails. If you MUST do Skype, then maybe.

My idea (SUPER BASIC IDEA that definitely needs some fleshing out!! It's NOT set in stone):

Naruto (who will be a cute as hell kitsune) used to be revered as a deity; the shrine erected in his name located just outside Konoha. People would pray to him and give him offerings, such as food and clothing. However, when the prayers weren't answered and instead misfortune seemed to fall upon those whom had preyed at he temple, Naruto is shunned as not a deity, but a monster. The temple was destroyed, the offers stopped, and a bounty was placed on the kitsune's head. What happens, though, when Kakashi finds Naruto on his way home? Injured badly, but alive.

The idea is that Kakashi would keep Naruto, maybe as a kind of pet at first, just to show people that he is harmless and should be let alone. But it grows deeper than that. This will be more slice of life.

Again, though, it is susceptible to change!

PM me if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom