Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Breaking Point; Rivalries, Anger And Lustful Wrath (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanten

Super-Earth
First, just to get this clear out of the way; I am a guy IRL, so anyone that might not be interested in a roleplay for that reason stand officially notified. ^_^ Second, please note that I am technically open to any suggested FxF pairing or setting, but I just may not be interested in playing out those that don't fit with the theme and elements I'm about to describe. Still, feel free to message me any ideas, as it certainly can't hurt! What I have in mind is not for the faint of heart, and as such I am open to alternatives. =P

Having done a bit of experimentation with FxF scenes, I'm interested in branching out, and for the time being said interests most certainly lean towards the darker end of the spectrum. More specifically, I'm looking for settings and scenes that involve two women who stand very much in opposition to one another... whether professionally, personally, or for any other reasons, they are invested, even dedicated, in conquering the other, establishing which is superior, and ultimately making their hated rival suffer for any past injustices. Immediate elements that comes to mind would be fighting- however one-sided or mutually destructive depending on the preferences of my partner- humiliation, rough sex, toys, some light bondage (more to restrain than anything else,) and plenty of verbal degradation. Other elements could include videotaping, orgasm control, etc.

In essence, I want encounters that are fueled by anger, a desire for vengeance or dominance, and suffice to say are not carried out very gently. I'm particularly interested in roleplays that tell a sort of 'saga,' meaning this rivalry consists of more than just the one encounter, with our two (or more) characters going back and forth in a variety of settings and circumstances, from a fight in an alleyway, to a bar brawl, to a furniture-wrecking home invasion. The physical and emotional toll this kind of nemeses-like relationship takes can be incorporated, from having characters recovering from injuries, to dealing with the emotional blowback of their prior humiliating defeat. The exact details on levels of harsh treatment- limitations, specific kinks or interests, etc- can be worked out with the individual; my own limits are few, mostly consisting of scat, 'unbirthing,' and vore, though obviously any elements that conflict with the theme I've presented, such as romance, are unlikely unless the underlying story is damned good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom