Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate && one on one. M/F F/F || torrid&sexy♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdfuck

The Magnificant

Hello everyone, my name is Nerdfuck. I'm back again after a long hiatus and ready to start one or ten new stories with the right partners. Let me preface that by saying I may be a little rusty... but not that rusty.

Let me also preface that by saying I came back to a boat load of messages. If you've messaged me in the past and I haven't responded: sorry! Please message me again as it will take a while to sort through all of these. Now to what I'm looking for, and not looking for.

I'm not looking for anything short-form, however I'm not opposed to short literate stories. Third person only, please. Also I'm not looking to play more than a few characters at once.

I have a deeply rooted love for anything taboo and generally sickening to the normal populace. That's not a necessity. For F/F I am willing to rp something soft and sweet. But if you are interested in something darker please realize I have been doing these kinds of rps for a long time and basic taboo bores me.

"Hehe. I can play a brother and you can play a sister and they can get drunk and fuck and it will be soooo hot." No thank you... you'll have to do better than that. I did basic incest when I was in middle school, but thank you.

Let's talk about genres & kinks.

Medieval modern, futuristic. I am open to all time periods.
I also rp a lot of video games. Some examples: Pokemon, Skyrim, Fallout, Halo.
I love paranormal and fantasy.

If you have an idea that falls under any of these there is a good chance I'm open to it.

Some Kinks:

Rape.
Gangbangs.
Age differences.
Snuff
Zoo
Humiliation
Shared partners.
Prostitution.

Soooo many more...

If you feel that you want to start a rp with me please pm me. I don't care if you have an idea or not. Just let me know you'd like to work something out and we will do just that.

Do realize I need to be selective about my partners though, so if I decide not to rp that's okay, just try again at another time when I'm a little bit more available.

Thank you for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom