Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

seeking openminded F milf-type mother for strap-on family RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

strapless

Moon
Hi,

Thanks for checking my thread. I'm usually browsing threads instead of adding them, but thought I'd give this particular idea a chance in its own thread since I have not yet encountered a similar minded one here.

I'd like to play out (PM / email) a fairly smutty-laden RP in which a milfy-type, not necessarily dominant but self-assured mother decides she wants to perform some anal action with her (step)son; either just giving or giving and taking, that's up to you.

I have been RP'ing for quite some time in a wide variety of RP types, settings and plots. All things can be discussed, of course. Am looking for a female writing partner (if you are male IRL but don't mind posing as female, that's fine. Just don't let me know. I realize this is short-sighted in a way, but I cannot help it. In this RP it is important to me that (I truly believe) my partner is female.), semi-lit (just no text-speech and all that) for exchanging one to a few paragraphs of fun on a regular basis. We all have real lives, and those often intervene, so I won't post eight times a day and don't expect the same from you. Just as we both keep an enjoyable pace.

Small impression of interests: https://www.f-list.net/c/aforced/

We can use some photos (bodies, clothing, toys) if you're into that, just as long as you don't expect three new photos every post. Very openminded when it comes to various kinds of kinks, actions, and love to hear your particular cravings, kinks, thoughts.

cheers, Mark

Are you planning to play the mom or the son? If you are looking for someone to play the mother, this would probably be better suited in the male search forum.

Gashnaw said:
Are you planning to play the mom or the son? If you are looking for someone to play the mother, this would probably be better suited in the male search forum.

You're right, I noticed my mistake, it was supposed to be in the male search forum. will move it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom