Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female Heroine Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levius

Meteorite
First let's explain who I am :)
I have been a story-teller and Amateur writer for working on 30 years. I know this makes me old, but when writing and role-playing in a textual context, age really is a state of mind. I don't have a fetish list and I won't post one, because I believe that advertising my likes and dislikes cheapens the writing and story-telling. That said, I am open to exploring ideas, fantasies, concepts, and desires that you would have. All you need to do is let me know what those ideas, fantasies, concepts, and desires are.

What I am looking for?

I am looking for a female who wants to explore fantasies from the following Genres.

Super-heroine
This idea is that of either a damsel in distress who is consistently being saved by her hero. If you need food for thought; watch Spiderman, Superman (Preferably Christopher Reeve or Tom Welling), or Thor. The men in these roles are strong, confident, and find their women appealing for their strength in humanity more than just some waif who is too clumsy or a horror film scream queen.

Gothic Horror
This idea is not Twighlight. Yes, the Mastermind/Vampire in this scenario is someone of great power. Yes, this could lead to your character becoming a vampire, mage, werewolf or the like; however, I will state again, this is not Twighlight. Your character should be afraid, uncertain, feel confusion, and terror. The idea is that she will at some point be gifted or forced into a power she either desires or is terrified of because it comes with a price. The price paid is her loss of innocence, and I don't mean just her virginity. She will have to give up her normal human life for one that involves a thirst for blood, knowledge of the unseen, hidden, or mystical threats.

Post Apocalypse
This idea is straight out of a RPG called Rifts (not the video game). Imagine a world where magic and high technology clash in a war for the struggle of humanity's survival on an earth invaded by creatures of nightmare and legend. The technology side are human supremacists who see magic as an evil force, and have become more like Hitler's Third Reich than the defenders of humanity they should be. The other side is a magic heavy group who wants to see humanity coexist along-side monsters. Your character would be one of the descendants of the human survivors of the cataclysm that destroyed earth around two centuries ago. You choose who she is and how she ended up alone in the wilderness full of things that want to: use you, abuse you, or eat you (not in the good way). This scenario also has a strong male lead who will start as savior, but will teach you to be his partner and equal.

Cyberpunk meets Fantasy
What if Bladerunner met Lord of the Rings? Corporations are their own powers and have the rights to set the rules on the land they own. The major nations of the world have been broken up in many ways and the world is ruled from a bank in orbit. The WWW has become a Virtual Reality playground that can warp the mind and burn out the soul. This setting is a dystopian future where Orcs, Trolls, Elves, Dwarves, Humans, and just about anything in between coexists with dragons who are the CEO's of Global corporations and magic is just as real as laser guns and cybernetics. In this your role would be that of a young woman dropped in the slums of a major sprawl who is trying to survive long enough to figure out who she is, and come to grips with what life has dealt her. This story is more for those who want to play the hapless heroine who is on a path to understand the world she has been dumped in. Things like Total Recall, Bladerunner, or even looking into the world of Shadowrun (what I will base this story on). The male counterpart for this will be a man lost in his cups trying to forget the loss of something special to him. Your character is his path to redemption.

I am open to your ideas as well. I have listed the above plot summaries as an anchor to what I enjoy. As you can see I like the fantastic and heroic, but that isn't to say I am unwilling to be a part of a simple "boy meets girl" story.

Who are you?
Preferably you are a woman who enjoys the fantastic and heroic. You can be submissive, strong, or romantic (maybe all three?). What you shouldn't be is indecisive, overly meek, or ambivalent. A woman can be strong and like to be dominated by a confident man. A woman can be as servile as a harem slut, and still have the inner strength to know how to fight to the death for what she needs. These concepts do not need to be mutually exclusive. I would also prefer a writing partner, not a sex partner. I am more about the story and working up to the inevitable climax of sexual tension between an adult man and woman. I am not into women who are so bloody insecure that they have to be cryptically cracked like some chastity Gordian Knot. Trust me I will cut that knot in half and then walk away leaving you totally unsatisfied. I am confident, sure of who I am, and am willing to tell you what it is. You should be just as willing to tell me what you want, what you need for a story to feel fulfilling, and what direction you want to see the story go. If we disagree on the direction, then we work it out, not go running off like rage quitting toddlers. I realize what I am asking for, but I am unwilling to to compromise, I did enough of that in two failed marriages. So? Are you worth writing for? Then PM me and find out what fantasies await you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom