Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CLOSED OUT

Reika

Supernova
Stephanie was just done with her work and went out to the exit.

"Have a nice weekend Steph, thanks for staying late."

"No problem Mr.Harrington. Have a nice weekend."

"Oh, Stephanie... I um... I left a bunch of papers in my office, could you bring them over here? It's only three boxes."

Stephanie sighed and nodded with a smile, "Sure, sir."

Stephanie rushed over towards his spreadsheets and carried each box, one at a time, they were far too heavy for her to carry all together. She brought them where her bald headed boss asked and nodded. "Well, if that's all... I have a bus to catch Mr. Harrington. Have a nice weekend."

She turned to head out as Mr. Harrington called for her again, "Oh, Stephanie. I have a document I need to find, it's from September of 2006. I really have no clue where it is, but... would you help me?"

Stephanie watched him and closed her eyes, nodding. "Yes sir..."

Re: Far Too Nice (Cerberus and Atzura)

Cade yawned and pulled his jacket around himself as he sat back on the seat of the bus. "Long days long nights." He sighed and hung his head down as he just wanted to rest on the bus before it got to his stop. He knew that there was just 1 more stop between him and going home to a nice soft bed. it was that thought that kept him from losing it on the bus. "Almost there man just get through this bus ride and you are home free." He then felt the buss lurch forward and start to pull away from the bus stop and drive its way to its last pickup stop. Cade looked through his bag and noticed the fact that everything was in order. "well this should be a pretty uneventful ride."

Stephanie finally managed to find her way out of the office, Mr.Harrignton finally happy after holding her for more than an hour after she was clocked out. She nodded as she exited, "I was happy to help. Have a good weekend." She said, stepping outside and seeing her bus about to leave. She rushed, trying to catch it, but she was not much of a runner. Thankfully, a passenger waited for her at the door, telling the driver to hold.

She thanked him and payed her fare, moving close to the back of the bus where Cade was sitting, there were however no seats left, so she was holding on to pole railing, to keep herself from falling over once the bus moved. Immediately several people came around her, the bus was becoming quite packed.

Cade looked up from his seat as Stephanie got onto the bus but then looked back down thinking little of it. He just wanted to get through this bus ride without any problems and make it home so that he could sleep off this long day that he had just pulled. He thought very little of when she got onto the bus but it seemed that there were others who made great notice that she had gotten onto the bus and seeing how it was crowded as it was. but there was a group of guys who maneuvered themselves to be around her and as close as possible with some even watching for other people. They swarmed around her and made subtle movements at first, a quick brush against her legs or ass.

Stephanie gasped lightly when she felt someone or something touch her. She had heard of things like this happening in other countries, where men would circle around a woman and completely molest her in public. She looked around to see other passengers, but all she saw were the backs and shoulders of men she didn't know. She closed her eyes and prayed it was just an honest error. This couldn't be happening to her. She held on tightly to the railing, her bag zipped closed to prevent them from stealing if that's what they wanted. Her stop was still so far away.

Cade only saw that once and kept to himself as he sat back on the bus seat but now they had fully wrapped around Stephanie and their hands were moving all over her legs and ass with one even pressed up against her and sliding his hands along her chest. "he laughed abit and whispered into her ear. "Relax babe, all we want is you." and they kept feeling her up hands all over her pantyhosed clad legs, ass waist and chest, one even took her hands and made her feel him. Cade looked up to notice this and that is what was starting to get him pretty angry, had they no respect for anything, 1 to an unwilling girl but 2 out in the open public?

Her eyes widened as she felt these men touching her, she couldn't scream, no matter how badly she wanted to. This wasn't the first time this happened to her, when she lived elsewhere, she was also put in this situation, it was part of the reason she moved away. Now she was up against these men, who wanted to rub their filthy bodies on hers. She watched her arm tugged and her fingers forced to feel a stranger's penis through his jeans. It was hard as a rock, and terrifying. "Please stop. I just want to go home..." She shook as someone touched her breasts, and another massaged her ass. "I just want to go home..." She whimpered, on the verge of starting to cry quietly to herself.

Cade's attention wasn't drawn to the problem until he heard her telling them to stop which only cause them to get more excited. Well that was until Cade got up and stood behind the leader and pressed something against his back. "Im only going to tell you once so listen well, back away from the lady and leave her alone or else you may end up having a nice hole in your back." The men quickly let go of Stephanie and moved away from her. Cade just shook his head then went back to his seat and relaxed until his stop came.

The men had moved away, staring down both Stephanie and Cade at this point. These men were troublemakers, and if someone wanted to get in their way, they'd make sure to put that person away, child, adult, or anything else.

Stephanie grabbed on to the railing as other passengers took the places of the men who were molesting her. Those people just wanted to get off the crowded bus, and maybe relax at home.

The sex offenders looked over at her and blew kisses at her. "Wait until he get's off this bus..."

"Yeah... the moment he walks out... we're going to have a party."

Stephanie looked back at Cade, she didn't know what he did, but she assumed he had a weapon of some sort, and she didn't like it much. She wanted to thank him, but was completely scared.

Cade just sat back on the bus before heading up when the bus started to slow down for his stop. He walked over and passed Stephanie and gently took her arm. "just follow me, don't say anything. it will keep those ass-holes away from you." He then let go of her arm and started to walk off the bus but not before lifting open his jacket abit and showing what looked to be a small pistol that could probably pack a punch. He didn't have to say a word to them before getting off of the bus and seeming to wait for Stephanie

Stephanie's eyes widened when he touched her, and without another second's hesitation, she got off the bus right behind him. The men on the bus got to the window and stared at them, one even opened the window and spit, missing them both. Stephanie didn't know where she was, her stop was far away from this one, but at least she wasn't on a bus filled with molestors. Instead, she was with a stranger who apparently had a gun.

Cade just shook his head before laughing abit. He then looked at Stephanie and tilted his head. "You okay?, Oh the gun. Oh don't worry only for self defense, I'd never use it against someone who didn't deserve it so there is no need to worry about it. Look its getting late so its best to just head over to my place and when the day comes i'll help ya over to your place for now because right now it isn't the best time to be walking the streets alone." He held out his hand. "The name is Cade Kol." He watched her wondering if she was still afraid or would accept his offer.

Stephanie watched him a moment then looked back. "I um... Thank.... Thank you for helping me.... I was... I couldn't move or talk." She said, slowly reaching out and shaking his hand weakly. "I am Stephanie.... Stephanie Bianc... I don't know if your home is a good idea... it's hard to explain... a woman in your home out of nowhere to people..."

Cade nodded and looked at Stephanie. "understandable but it is very late and this area of town is just the same if not worse then the bus but if you feel that way then I can't stop you but it is best that you come so that you don't get picked up by some stranger." He shrugged and turned around and grabbed his bag before he started to head down the road and up to an apartment complex. He walked up to the door and unlocked it and tossed his bag inside before shutting the door and heading over to his couch.

Stephanie didn't have to think about it long, she quickly looked up to see him already heading back, and well, she couldn't say no. So she decided to do as this man asked, just like anyone else who had ever asked her to do something. She entered slowly and looked around. It was a cozy place, it smelled pretty clean and there was no overwhelming mess anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom