Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

《 SEEKING 》Smutty Rune Factory or Harvest Moon! M/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain levi

Banned
Banished
iblxxh.png
[td] wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww [/td][td]

Hello, all! In this specific search thread, I will be seeking a male muse to play with my lovely bachelorettes in a Rune Factory or Harvest Moon setting. You do not have to be familiar with the games to play with me, as the roleplay itself is open to free interpretation and experimental.

You will be playing the newcomer to a quaint village populated by eligible bachelorettes. I will be playing numerous characters who you can choose to freely interact with and earn affection points, sort of like a dating sim! Depending on how effective you are at befriending them, your character can sleep with more than one of my characters and even some of them simultaneously! Rune Factory will host several supernatural characters like elves, mages, etc., while Harvest Moon will be for partners that likes a more realistic setting to play in.

You must be literate, be willing to write a minimum of two paragraphs per post, roleplay over private threads only, and provide an anime reference picture of your character.

Interested? Send me a PM my way with the subject title as "VENTUSWILL"!

[/td]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom