Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Conquering Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crusader

I have the desire to play the powerful and well equipped (Giggity) foreigner who has come to conquer the small island nation. He takes advantage of the fragmentation of the lands clans to divide and conquer. After every conquest there are of course the spoils, in this case the princesses of each clan. I am willing to play for story or smut, but I want to take it one territory at a time. The entire campaign will not be played by the same person. I will post a brief synopsis of each clan's fate as the scene closes and that territory becomes a part of my empire.

u0krMCAr.jpg

Things you should have before PMing me

- An idea of which country you will play. I will keep you updated on my borders so you can see which countries are available for conquest.

- An idea of who your princess will be. This includes a faceclaim and description of what she is like. I have cravings if you're feeling indulgent.

- an idea of what you want in terms of plot/smut

The Conquerors forces have landed in Shimazu, he begins his campaign there

----------------- Cravings -----------------​

The Evil Woman - I want to abuse a spoiled evil little brat of a princess. She abuses and manipulates her husband who is so smitten with her that he will do whatever she asks. She has driven her country into debt with her decadence and regularly has officials executed who speak ill of her or her practices.

The Secret "Princess" - YC is actually the younger brother, not sister of the clan leader. The older brother is a terrible evil man who forced his brother to hide his gender since he was very young in order to protect himself as the only rightful heir to the clans headship. YC should be a very effeminate man who has accepted his role as a woman.

The Terrified Twins - This (NSFW) pic says a thousand words. Nothing fancy here, just two princesses terrified of being executed by the strange and powerful foreigner. He doesn't want their lives, but he does take what he desires from between their legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom