Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thief of Virtue | Unchained & Levi |

312a436.png
[td] wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww [/td][td]

RIKA

When he did just as he was asked, she rolled her head backwards without his help this time, a throaty gasp soon curling into an almost bestial moan. He was fucking her so good that she was barely conscious to anything but the heavenly way he pounded her tight pussy, so much so that even her shameful predicament didn't bother her so much anymore.

Just as her womb tightened, the heat coiling low in her gut and threatening to spill, his cock pulled out of her with a sloppy squelch. Rika groaned in displeasure at this, her wrists rattling the shackles in a futile attempt at expressing her disappointment. "What are you..." she huffed, her stamina finally reaching its limit by how long she had been bent over like this, posing as some sex doll for the rogue. Still, she remained standing, although her head dipped forward weakly in a half-bow, her wispy strands of hair falling over her face like silk.

She couldn't see what he was planning, but she soon felt it. Rika wiggled in discomfort, her fingers clenching into tight fists when her muscles were forced to give way to the enormous crown of his cock. She swallowed a pained gasp, exhaling sharply instead in hopes that relaxing would help ease the unfamiliar pain.

Now she felt violated, like there wasn't possibly anything more the rogue could sexually take from her. "Fuck," she groaned. "You're... too big." It was more of a complaint than it was an attempt at stroking his ego. She ignored Rorin, refusing to let the worst of his words bother her like he wanted. Sure, she hadn't been the most reserved of ladies when Rorin had propositioned her for sex, but there was no reason to allow the rogue to coax a reaction out of her every single time.

She grunted, jutting the heel of her armored boot between the cell bars to stomp on Rorin's toe, just to prove she wasn't completely helpless.

"Move, or I'll fuck myself on you instead," she snapped, easing her bottom back slowly, her eyelids fluttering half-mast as she felt him nearly curving into her. Oh, god, it felt so good.

[/td]

When her boot came down on his feet, Rorin let out a yelp of pain amongst his groan of pleasures, jumping slightly. "Hey!" he growled at her, his grip loosening for just a moment. "Alright, alright -- I got it, eesh," he grumbled, wincing. It was a damn good thing the thief had been wearing leather boots of his own, or he'd have a few broken toes without the hard material there to stop the brunt of her crushing force. 'Shutup and fuck me' is what that translated to, and while Rorin wasn't the type of young man to want to dominate and own women completely, he at least wanted to see the humiliated look on his captor's face when they were done.

Priceless.

When her ass eased back on to him, Rorin focused on thrusting in to her instead. He gripped her hips again and pulled her on to him, fucking the captain just as roughly in her ass as he'd been fucking her in that tight cunt of hers. "G-Gods, you're tight. Y-you've really -- ergh, g-guh -- never been fucked here?" It was almost as painful as it was pleasureful, with the way she was squeezing him so fiercely, threatening to rip his cock off. Well, perhaps that was over-dramatic -- but it sure felt that way! Again, he spanked her rear, noting the way she seemed to enjoy that, and both of her bouncing cheeks were left red b the time Rorin was done with them, but the thief knew he couldn't keep this up much longer.

Neither of them could.

And so, with a few, final, powerful thrusts, he gripped her hips hard, fingers digging in to her bare flesh, and the rogue came, his cock tightening inside of her tight little fuck-tunnel before exploding in a wave of spunk. He filled the captain up entirely, so entirely that she was leaking with his semen out of her ass. Rorin watched it dribble down, over the narrow slit of her cunt, and then on to her muscled thighs. Huffing and puffing, he wrenched his cock free of her then stuffed himself back in to his trousers, taking a step back to admire his work.

"Well," he mused, rubbing at his face and then fitting the key that led out of his cell in to the lock. With a twist, the door swung open, and he tucked the key away in to his boot before turning to face Rika again, giving her an odd look. "Not really sure what to say here. Kind of awkward, really. Uh -- oh." He produced the key that would unlock her cuffs, then placed it on the table, out of reach. "There you go. Someone'll be down in the morning, I'm sure. I wish I could see the look on your face when they find you like this, but, well... I've got thieving stuff to do. You understand."

Stooping down, Rorin took up Rika's discarded panties, then placed his second hand on her chin, trying to pry open her mouth. "So, anything, before I go?" he asked. No doubt what he was going to do with those. Well, he had to keep her quiet somehow.

312a436.png

RIKA

She almost regretted spurring him on, because when he did give her his all, the force of his massive cock splitting her open really hurt. Eventually, her muscles gave way and pleasure overrode whatever ache she initially felt until the sensation of having her ass filled with his cock worked her slowly towards an orgasm. Surprisingly, she didn't even feel the need to touch herself as her clit was swollen by the time he stiffened inside her and came ropes of his warm seed.

Rika bit her lower lip so hard that it drew pinheads of blood when she came, her orgasm rattling her entire body through its aftershocks. Squirt after squirt, her pussy convulsed and drenched her inner thighs in her sloppy juices as Rorin rode out his own orgasm. When he was finished, she was visibly spent, her womanhood still leaking her honey and his cum that now leaked out of her tenderized hole in thick globs. She didn't like how it felt stirring inside of her so she squeezed and pushed it out, almost relieved that Rorin had left the cell to spare her the humiliation of being seen pushing his cum out of herself.

Even as he made his exit well-known, she refused to spare him a glance, straightening herself up so her skirt at least rode down her backside again. She couldn't do anything about the puddles of cum on the ground but smear it away with her boots.

Rika clenched her jaws tightly, refusing to open her mouth until she had stood upright to face him, their faces just inches apart. She could headbutt him at this distance or even knock him off his feet with a well-timed swing of her armored boots, but she didn't. Instead, her leg spun around his waist to tug him closer, her breasts pressing right against his chest. Her cheeks had adopted a rosy glow and her wild hair framed her face perfectly for something that looked like a mane. "How kind of you to ask," she crooned deeply, her tone of voice lacking the playfulness one would expect from the context of her words. "But I'll be seeing you soon."

She leaned in close, her voice like a passing whisper against the shell of his ear. "And when I do, I'll collect what you owe me."

She settled against the bars, her expression as stoic and pensive as ever.

[/td]

Ohgodno!

That was Rorin's initial thought when that boot came swinging around to hook about his waist. He closed his eyes and flinched, regretting his arrogance and how cocky he'd been to think that it'd be that easy! But she didn't headbutt him, or bite his face off, or squeeze him with those monstrous thighs of hers until he exploded like some fruit. Instead, she pulled him in to her warmth, those supple tits of hers smashed against his chest, their faces close and her breath on his neck. And though she felt warm and inviting, her words were distant and cold. They sent a shiver down his spine.

"I sincerely hope not," he grumbled in response to her, lifting the panties. Rather than stuff them in her mouth, he pulled the pair down and over her head, so that the crotch of it covered her lips and nose, the woman's golden eyes poking out at him through the holes meant for her legs. She wouldn't be getting that off no matter how much she tried, and Rorin had to contain his laughter as he pictured the reaction her guards might have about the spectacle. Before he left, though, he raised her underwear a bit so that her lips weren't covered and leaned in to surprise the constable with a kiss. It wasn't lust-filled at all, though it might not have been entirely consensual. And if she bit his lips off, well, it was worth it -- there was something special about Rika, about her attitude and the way she carried herself that Rorin deeply admired, and he at least wanted a taste of her lips before they parted.

"But if you do, I'll be happy to see you again, if only to look at you once more," he said earnestly, then pulled the underwear over her mouth again. "Until next time, then." With the taste of Rika's blood still fresh on his mouth, he spun on his heel and left the cells of the dungeon, quickly moving up the steps and leaving the place behind. At the top of the staircase, Rorin looked left and right, trapped in the middle of some corridor now instead. "Great. Now what?" he grumbled to himself, though the decision was quickly made for him as he heart the clattering of boots somewhere down one end of the stone hall. "Well, not that way."

Left it was, then, though as soon as he started in that direction, the shadow of another guardsman cast itself upon the wall, drawn there by a torch's flame. Dammit! Not that way, either. Where, then? Across the stairs from the dungeon sat another door, this one dark, wooden, and foreboding, though it was the only option left available. Gritting his teeth, Rorin rushed forwards, threw it open, then turned to lock the damn thing, setting a wooden bar over it and sealing the oaken door shut. With a sigh of relief, he wiped the sweat from his brow and chuckled to himself. "Close one," he murmured, turning to face the room he'd stumbled in. "Dodged an arrow there."

Or did he?

Looking out over this new room, it was filled with death and despair. Various tools meant for torture littered the place. Whips, iron maidens, stretchers, spikes, posts meant for tying people up on, or from hanging them upside down to watch them bleed. The young man's eyes widened, and he swallowed hard, slowly looking about the place. Dried blood covered the stone floors in an eery state of red, and the webs of spiders clung to the place, making this forsaken room home to only them.

"... or not."

tumblr_inline_mu9jfqBo0h1qg734k11_zps6ptak4kg.png

KAIYO

When Kaiyo sensed a human's presence that wasn't her dear mistress's, it was difficult for her spectral heart to not leap in joy and anticipation at the same time. It had almost been a century since she had ever seen a man lock himself willingly in the dungeon, even if it was strange enough that he wasn't accompanied by the executioner! What a funny human!

Still out of sight for now, the seemingly nineteen-year-old soul wandered close to the male, drinking in his powerful essence that reeked of all the women he had taken in his short lifetime. He wasn't tainted though, as the strange wanderer failed to give off the sort of dark energy Kaiyo fed from rapists and adulterers. Every woman Gaius had been with, she sensed, had given herself to him willingly, and knowing that, her demeanor changed from vengeful ghoul to curious spirit.

"Like it?" she asked with an echoing giggle, her dainty frame perched on top of a rusted iron maiden that had yet to be cleaned of its last visitor. "We have a lot more than arrows!" She figured that much was obvious with how the dungeon was assembled to intimidate their hostages or prisoners. A day too late and Rorin would have been the first to lose his head here, and perhaps a few fingers before the final slice. "Arrows are so last century, don't you think?" she mused, tilting her head so the strands of her inky hair fell into her face, floating ethereally despite there being no traveling wind indoors.

Hardly a mouse breathed in that musty chamber. Kaiyo lifted her translucent body from the torture device and floated closer to the male, curious about his aura. "So, what are you, lost or something?" the female ghost snickered, unsure if she was more excited about her unexpected visitor or of the opportunity to tell Yume about her catch of the day. Now that he had wandered in, she wasn't planning on letting him go easily!

"Stay for a bit and meet Yume, she loves beheading pretty boys like you!" she chuckled, the eerie echo of her voice followed by a heavy thud of the door's gigantic bar slamming into place, locking him inside.

[/td]

"Huh?"

Rorin had to twist to spot the girl, and when he did, he nearly jumped from his skin! The young man's eyes widened, and he backpedaled until his back ran in to the door, the heavy wooden bar tossed over it and locking his scape. That pale skin, those red eyes, her hair, as dark as night... well, he'd seen a lot of strange things over the years, in this world full of castles, dragons, princesses and magic, though he'd never quite seen a ghost, even if they were fabled to exist!

"Wha--?" he asked, trying to calm himself. And, truthfully, Rorin wasn't as terrified as he probably should have been, though he was certainly unnerved. "Yume? Uh -- n-no, no, you see, pretty ghost, I, er, just took a wrong turn, that's all. I'm actually not supposed to be here, so, if you'll excuse me..." Twisting, he tried to lift the bar, but it was no use. The thing was too damn heavy! Dammit. Why couldn't I have been a paladin or a knight? Rorin quietly lamented, cursing his lack of strength.

With a strong swallow, he faced the ghost again, holding out both hands to stop her advance. "Wait!" he called out, thinking. Well, he didn't have much brawn, though he did have quite the brain. "Er -- I mean, just hold on. Don't you want to play some games?" Rorin asked. "I mean, it must get pretty lonely in here, being a ghost and all. We can be friends, and play a while. Then I can leave, and I'll promise to come back whenever you want to play. OK?" A lie, but it was better than... well, any other alternative, really.

Hopefully she liked the fun, painless kinds of games, though. Like "Hide and Seek" and not "How Many Slices Does It Take To Carve Out Someone's Heart."

KAIYO

She cackled between the cracks of her pale hand as she watched Rorin attempt to lift the heavy bar that had been magically locked into place. She had seen this type of behavior many times before when people lost their fingernails clawing the wooden door in desperation, but this was comical (not to say that Kaiyo didn't find her joys in primitive bloodshed!).

Instead of hovering closer to the human, she set her delicate feet on the floor, her see-through form slowly but surely materializing into a body that looked and felt like it was real. Still, she was ice cold to the touch and lacked the warmth in her cheeks that most living things should have. With her feet planted on the ground, she came only to the bottom of his chin, but possessed very voluptuous assets that a woman of her stature rarely had. It was no wonder that she had been so desirable before her tragic death.

"Games?" she repeated, crossing her arms over her busty chest. "What do you think I am, a kid? Besides, something like hide-and-seek wouldn't be fun, I could just sniff you out!"

She grabbed his arm, her icy touch frigid enough to send chills up anyone's spine. Still, her expression radiated anything but harmful intentions as she clutched onto him tightly. "I know, you could be my boyfriend!" she suggested with an eager puff of her cheeks. "I had one a few months ago, he wasn't very fun."

With the other hand, she opened a closet full of curiosities, only to reveal a hunched-over corpse in the corner that reeked worse than any repulsive matter the previous visitors had left behind. Her last boyfriend had probably been trapped in this chamber for who knows how long, vulnerable to all of the ghost's diabolical plots she reserved for a certain category of men. She shut the door with a bang. "I didn't want Yume to see him, but I might have forgotten he was there for a bit too long!" she chirped, hugging his arm tightly to herself. "I won't do that to you, don't worry!"

[/td]

When she materialized before him, Rorin's breath caught somewhere in his throat. Suddenly, being trapped in here didn't seem so bad -- not when the ghost was as cute, as busty and as playful as she was! Though the thief was quick to silently curse himself, realizing how dangerous this situation was. Quit thinking about girls for five minutes and find a way out of this place! he snapped, and Rorin closed his eyes a moment to think, but before he could, his arm was grabbed, and it was hugged to Kaiyo's buxom chest, squeezed between two ample breasts that made all of this suddenly seem a lot less scary...

Well, until her dead ex slumped out of the opened closet, at least.

"Eep!" Rorin literally cried, though he was quick to try and cover it up. "I, er, I mean, uhhh... eeeee," he tried, faking a smile and playing off his startled gasp as some strange sound of happiness at the mention of being her boyfriend. "I'd, uh, I'd love to be your boyfriend, but shouldn't we have our first date?" he asked, swallowing again. "And -- don't get me wrong, I love your, er, home, you've really got a taste for... blood, and spiders and scary things, but shouldn't we go somewhere a little more, uh... romantic?" Rorin asked, tilting his head slightly.

Speaking of Yume, who the hell was that, anyway? With any luck, she wasn't even real at all. Maybe some dead friend of the ghost's that'd once lived a long, long time ago. Rorin wasn't sure if he could handle two boy-hungry ladies...

KAIYO

She grinned from ear to ear when she caught wind of Rorin's forced attempt at swallowing whatever might have threatened to crawl up his throat at the sight of her decaying ex-boyfriend. "I know, isn't it great?" she gleefully asked, taking his praise at her choice of interior decorating as a compliment; after all, she had spent quite a number of years painting the walls with blood and adorning the ceilings with cobwebs! If her new boyfriend didn't think her cozy dungeon wasn't romantic, she didn't know what was!

"More romantic?" she asked, her head tipping to lean against Rorin's shoulder while she was deep in thought. "Ah, I know just the place!" She all but dragged him towards another barred door that led up a spiraling staircase into what looked like a storage room of some sort. She materialized easily through the door until only her hand joined by his was left on the other side, then she remembered that humans couldn't phase through walls. "Oops."

With ease, she unlocked the door and led him up the stairs, step by step, until they entered what looked like a lavish bedroom with candles still lit and melted on their tin stands. There were demonic insignia scribbled on the crimson walls, but there was also something very charming and womanly about the way the room was decorated with black lace and purple silk. It looked gothic, dim, and just about the closest thing Rorin could have to "romantic" that Kaiyo knew of.

"This is Yume's bedroom, but I'm sure she won't mind if we use it for a bit!" she giggled, slipping both her hands into Rorin's.

[/td]

I'm going to die horribly tonight, aren't I? I should have stayed with Rika...

"Er, yeah -- just, uh, lead the way," Rorin told his new 'girlfriend,' following after her as she dragged him up the steps by one hand. He had his eyes closed the whole way, daring not to work. If she thought her little room of blood, webs and torture devices was nice and cozy, he was afraid to see what she considered to be romantic. A room filled entirely with corpses, maybe. With pools of blood. Maggots, spiders, snakes... ugh, the thoughts made his skin crawl...

Suddenly, he ran in to a door, and Rorin blinked stupidly, opening his eyes at last as Kaiyo unlocked it from the other side. When they came in to the dimly lit bedroom, however, he had to say, he was pleasantly surprised. Sure, it was dark, eerie and edgy as all Hells, but it was a comfortable alternative to the torture chamber left behind downstairs. When the raven-haired ghost spoke up, he blinked down at her, placing his hands on her waist and pulling her close. Now that they weren't surrounded by death, she DID look rather enticing...

"Uh," he started, fighting back his urge to kiss her. He wondered what it was like to fuck a ghost. "I'm, er, very excited to be your new boyfriend, but... if we have sex, you won't, er... drain the life from me or anything, will you? I don't know if I'm ready to be a ghost, just yet..." Blinking, Rorin slowly looked about the place. Wait. If this was Yume's room, then where was...?

KAIYO

She hardly flinched when Rorin's hands rested on her waist, welcoming the physical contact by inching that much closer to him. It was true, the way she had died should have scarred her permanently, but that hadn't stopped the wild spirit from swooning over the few good men left in the mortal realm. She had always wanted a boyfriend but now that she was dead and cursed to haunt the site of her tragedy forever, good-looking men were almost impossible to come by.

Even if it was just for a moment, Kaiyo wanted to feel what it was like to have a boyfriend who thought she was beautiful. She felt Rorin could fill that void inside of her, but she hadn't even thought of turning him into a ghost until he suggested it! "Well, if turning you into a ghost means you'll stay with me forever, then why not?" she clutched onto his garments. "You... want to stay with me, right?"

Before she could hear his answer, she tugged him forward by the nape of his neck and pressed a chaste kiss to the corner of his lips. She was no succubus, but she had been quite the vixen in her time as a desirable human with the way she had managed to wrap every man around her finger. It was just too bad she had attracted the wrong sort of attention from the wrong sort of people.

In a split second, her clothes all but incinerated off her body in a blanket of harmless flames, leaving nothing to the imagination as she revealed herself to him. She was smooth, pale, and curvy in all the right places, just smaller in stature than most women her age.

"Are you scared of me?" she asked, easily hopping onto him with both her stout legs wrapping around her new boyfriend's waist, arms slung lazily around his neck. Even as her entire weight hung off of him, she weighed no more than ten pounds with her spectral energy materializing and dispersing erratically.

[/td]

Rorin frowned at her question, not wanting to answer it immediately. Truth be told, he felt bad for the ghost -- she must've died tragically, and instead of moving on to the next world, something was keeping her spirit tied to this place forever... he wondered what it was, however. Typically, ghosts were vengeful spirits, doomed to haunt the earth forever until they had some sort of revenge or closure from their past. What was it that Kaiyo needed for her spirit to be freed, then? Maybe she didn't quite know, herself...

When those clothes of hers burned and faded away, he looked down at her naked frame in awe. Where Rika was tall, powerful and endowed in her own right, Ari had been beautiful and petite... Kaiyo was short and and stacked, her busty frame small yet generous, and as she wrapped herself around him, he blinked dumbly, surprised by her almost nonexistent weight. At the second question, he paused, but ultimately decided that honesty was the best policy. With his hands on her hips, he moved them down to her shapely flank and held on to the ghost that way, giving her ass a soft but firm squeeze.

"Yes," Rorin confessed, though smiled gently. "I am." Still, he leaned forwards and kissed her tenderly. It was the same kind of kiss he'd given Ari. Gentle, passionate and caring. The young man walked forwards, then placed the ghost on her back amongst Yume's blankets and sheets, hovering over her. He kissed Kaiyo again, one hand moving up to grope at one of her supple tits, and then he pulled his head back to look at her, smirking. "But I think you're very beautiful, as well." Rorin paused, before continuing. "I'm happy to be your boyfriend if it makes you happy."

Well, he couldn't be her boyfriend forever -- wouldn't. But maybe he could free her spirit so it could leave this cursed place? Just maybe. He may have been a thief, but he wasn't completely heartless...

tumblr_inasdasdasd_zpsw1ftjijm.png

KAIYO / YUME

The disappointed expression on her face was temporary as her frown soon curled into a sheepish grin of sorts. Well, his fear of her couldn't be that bad if he was touching her like this, was it? Her last "boyfriend" hadn't done much but scream and chant religious verses to her in the hopes that it would dispel her "evil aura," so she supposed that Rorin's reaction was the best she could ever hope for, even if it was forced.

If the ghost had any warmth in her cheeks left to blush, she would have, but her gaze shied instead, pale lips quivering gently against his. She had almost forgotten what it felt like to kiss someone so soft and alive, and, in a way, she owed it to him for reminding her. Sensually, her leg hiked up his side and wrapped around his waist as he laid her on the silky sheets. Kaiyo smiled, but genuinely this time, as her palms roamed down her boyfriend's broad chest, all the way down where she could barely feel the pulse of his heart against her fingertips. Hers had stopped beating long ago.

"Do you mean it?" she asked, her crimson irises brightening at his words. Even if she remembered what it felt like to be naked beneath a man, she had never felt so vulnerable in the best way she could describe. Rorin's gaze felt like fire licking her skin, heat she had longed since she had lost hers a century ago.

"Heh... you're not so bad yourself," she teased with a grateful smile, cupping Rorin's cheek and leaning up to plant another kiss on his lips. Just when she was about to take their "first date" a step further, there was a sound. A loud, heavy sound of metal grating against stone every full second or so.

Scrape, scrape, scraaaape.

"Eep! It's Yume!" Kaiyo yelped, easily disappearing into thin air and leaving Rorin to face the female executioner as she slammed open her bedroom's door.

Yume was a massive woman with muscles that rippled beneath her silken dress and a violent mane that was just as untamed as Rika's, if not more. Her thighs were at least twice the width of Rorin's and her arms also impressively toned to carry the man-sized axe over her shoulder. The weapon was streaked with fresh crimson that also left quite the noticeable trail of blood where she stepped. Her lazy gaze wandered to Rorin and she smiled, but just barely.

"Kaiyo, darling, what did I tell you about bringing home pets?" Yume called into the air. "You should be careful about what rats you drag in. I hear Rika's had quite the trouble today with one~"

[/td]

Maybe this wasn't so bad after all. Kaiyo seemed gentle and friendly, when she wasn't in a playful, killing sort of mood... and the only reason her last boyfriend had ended up the way he did was because he hadn't decided to cooperate, if the thief had to guess. And so, even if the girl's body wasn't as warm as he was used to, it still felt nice, having someone as pretty and as supple as Kaiyo beneath him. He could feel the swell of her large breasts pressed up against him, and the thought of having sex with a ghost excited him, in some strange way. He wondered what it felt like inside? Rorin would find out soon, he figured.

His eyes closed shut, and just as he was about to place another kiss on Kaiyo's cold lips, she suddenly disappeared from beneath him, and with a quiet 'oomf!' the thief fell on to the bed instead, his stomach pressed against the mattress. "Huh?" he asked, lifting his head up and looking around. "What? Hey! Where'd you go?" He turned and rolled on to his back just as the door was suddenly thrown open, the tallest, bustiest, most intimidating woman he'd ever seen standing just in front of it. Rorin's eyes shot wide -- not at her impressive figure and intimidating frame, but at the axe she had tossed over one shoulder.

And he thought Rika was scary!

"Whoa!" Rorin exclaimed, hopping from the bed. He ran to a window, but found that it was barred -- same went for the next one, then the next one. Finally, he tried pushing the bars away, but it was no use, and it became quite clear that the only way out was down, and that a six-foot-something woman with a large, bloodied axe stood very much in his way. Turning, Rorin shrank against the wall and faced the voluptuous woman, staring up at her with widened eyes as she closed the distance between them. "Please -- please don't take my head off! I like it on my shoulders!" he pleaded.

tumblr_inasdasdasd_zpsw1ftjijm.png

KAIYO / YUME

"Take your head off?" the violet-haired woman repeated incredulously, a palm pressed to her voluptuous bosom as if to gesture a silent "excuse you" to the male. "Blood doesn't wash out of silk as easily as you might think, sweetheart." She was still amused by how terrified the man looked trying to find a way out of her domain, like he was a mouse scampering around a glass tank shared with a boa constrictor.

Except, she was a lazy predator, and Yume certainly had no interest in exerting too much energy chasing after some man like Kaiyo. Even so, the situation was heavily leaning in her favor with whom she presumed was Rika's troublesome rat now trapped in her bedroom. She could easily turn him in, but where was the fun in that? Yume could have her fun for the evening and figure out what to do with him later, or at least she'd wait until she'd feel merciful enough to release him.

"Was I interrupting you two?" Yume asked sarcastically, still speaking as if Kaiyo was present in the room.

And she was. As soon as the ghost realized that there was no way to hide her traces, she reappeared with a sheepish grin on her face. "Sort of! We were going to have sex," Kaiyo admitted honestly without the slightest trepidation, taking Yume's fit of laughter as her cue to return to Rorin's side. If Yume was laughing, at least her boyfriend could keep his head on for the night. Kaiyo hated when her mistress brought "home" attractive men only to sever their limbs or decapitate their head beyond repair.

"Well, then, why doesn't this rat show me how well he can do just that?" the executioner hummed, grabbing Kaiyo by a fistful of her hair to toss her materialized form onto the sheets. "You better pleasure my darling Kaiyo well if you want to keep your head," she negotiated with Rorin. "Go on, then, eat her out. That's all a man's mouth is good for."

Kaiyo, lying stark naked on her mistress's sheets, spread her legs shyly and glanced at Rorin under the curl of her doll-like lashes. She had never been "eaten out" before but knew what it entailed, so she waited, a finger teasingly circling around her pinkish clit that still looked like it belonged to a person that was still alive.

[/td]

Rorin's amber eyes went back and forth between the two women at their odd exchange. Kaiyo didn't terrify him nearly as much as Yume did, and as he sat there, on his knees and doubled over slightly in prostration, he watched as the ghost was tossed on to her mistress' mattress, legs spread and waiting for him. He was hesitant to follow Yume's instructions, though that large, double-headed axe of hers was quick to put him right back in place. She was large and hulkish, and he was sure he could escape both of them, if he was quick enough... the trouble wasn't dodging that slow, heavy axe so much as it was getting past that magically barricaded door.

Swallowing the lump in his throat, he stood carefully then moved to the bed, looking in to Kaiyo's red eyes. With an uncertain look back at her mistress, he sighed quietly, then settled on to his stomach between Kaiyo's legs, placing two hands on her cold thighs. Bringing his face in close to her ethereal cunt, Rorin gave that pinkish clit of hers a rough kiss, then trapped his lips around it, delighting the ghost with a nice, firm suck. He wondered what she tasted like, on the inside, and if the juices even flowed from her ghastly body. What was it even like, to eat out a ghost? Well, he'd soon discover.

A hand reached up to give one of Kaiyo's breasts a nice, firm squeeze, rolling her pillowy mound around in his hand. Tongue extended, he placed it flat against the girl's folds, then tilted his head slightly, pushing the wet appendage between them and in to her unique little pussy. Rorin groaned with pleasure in to her cunt, his nose pushed flat against her skin, and he looked up at her as best as he was able from the spot between her legs, his own massive erection poking at the thin material of his trousers and begging to be freed as he munched on the dead girl's sloppy cunt. For just a moment, his eyes wandered, trying to spot Yume and see what she was up to during all of this. With any luck, she wasn't lining the blade of her axe up with the nape of his neck...

Back
Top Bottom