Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thief of Virtue | Unchained & Levi |

Unchained

Star
Rorin looked left and right, keeping close to the walls of the castle and staying beneath their shadows in an attempt to hide himself. This late at night, the guard patrols were minimalistic -- and laughably predictable. "Alright," he muttered to himself, pulling down his face mask. The guards mostly kept to the walls, though a few wandered the courtyards. Inside the castle itself would be the hard part, though. They were crawling all over that place...

Turning the corner, Rorin waited until a handful of guards had moved past, keeping his eyes on them. He should have made sure he wasn't watching them too hard, however, because, with a small grunt of surprise, Rorin had suddenly ran straight in to someone else! He stumbled back slightly, falling on his rear and quickly catching himself, ready to draw the dagger he had hidden away in his boot... but it wasn't a guard at all. In fact, it was a girl, and these were the stables, and she looked to have been feeding the horses.

"Agh," he complained, rubbing his back. Rorin was quick to his feet, however, and he knelt beside the woman, reaching out to offer her a hand. "Sorry, sorry! I didn't see you there," he apologized, speaking in a hushed tone. Rorin looked left, then right, then dragged the woman in to the stable, putting a hand over her mouth and looking straight at her face. "Er -- sorry, I know this is kind of surprising, I'm just, ah, I'm -- I'm the new blacksmith's son, and, er, well, I'm not supposed to be out this late. I just wanted to take a look around the castle, that's all."

Licking his lips, Rorin let her go and took a step back. "Are you OK?"

RE: Getting In (In More Ways Than One...) | Unchained & Levi |

20i9k5t.png
[td] wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww [/td][td]

ARI

Tending to the horses was the last task on the head maid's list of duties before she could retire to bed, and Ari had just dumped the remaining supply of oats into her favorite mare's trough before someone bumped into her. Rorin's weight slammed her to the ground, although her fall was thankfully softened by the patches of grass below her. In bewilderment, she stared at the stranger, briefly wondering how it was that a stranger had wandered so close to the castle walls undetected. They were outside of it, yes, but the guards usually denied entry past a certain point.

Unless he was a—! Immediately, Ari opened her mouth to sound an alarm, but was tugged aside before the noise could disturb the animals in the stable or the guards monitoring the exterior walls. She huffed, thankful that the stranger had released her before she could do something as gutsy as biting his hand to free herself.

"Well!" she hissed quietly, dusting off her dirty dress that truly wasn't becoming of someone of her status. "You're acting awfully suspicious for a blacksmith's son."

In the dark, she couldn't make out the finer details of his face, but he was tall and handsome by what she could trace with the gleam of moonlight. She picked up her fallen bucket of oats, staring squarely at the stranger. "I'm not supposed to be out fraternizing with strangers, you see," Ari explained, her gaze also shifty for guards who may have spotted her. "I shouldn't be seen with you."

[/td]

Rorin had to admit -- she was very beautiful, and being a thief, he had an eye for special and pretty things... that wasn't unique to trinkets and gold, either. He sighed mentally, looking her up and down. Dammit, the young man thought to himself, his more juvenile thoughts getting the best of him. He was a good thief, though, and he knew it, too... and what was the challenge of sneaking in to a castle without a little bit of risk and fun?

"That's no fun." He smiled pleasantly. To Rorin's credit, he was quite handsome and charming -- and not at all dangerous or threatening looking in any way. "So, you feed the horses, huh? Is that all you do?" He moved over to one of the beasts, petting it on its neck in a friendly way, then looked back to face the redhead again, tilting his head slightly. "I almost thought you were the princess, for a moment -- I hear she's very beautiful, like you. Though I'm glad I ran in to you and not her! She probably would have taken my hands."

20i9k5t.png

ARI

Her entire posture went rigid as the stranger spoke, feeling her heart palpitate the longer she was stuck in this dangerous scenario. Her gaze kept shifting to the guards that were loafing in the distance, and while she knew they were safe as long as they kept to their work ethics, or lack thereof, she couldn't help but be restless.

But, the stranger's presence was surprisingly calming and helped ease the tension in her muscles until she no longer stood so stiffly. "Yes, I mean, I tend to everything His Majesty wishes," she said, a bit embarrassed by her lowly rank. The darkness hid her rosy cheeks well, but the hiccup in her tone of voice wasn't so easily concealed. "I... the Princess would do no such thing! She's a gentle lady and... fair in her ways," she nodded, easing her grip on the bucket's handle some.

"And I couldn't possibly compare to someone like her," she mumbled in defeat. "You're not one of the gentlemen that came sneaking around to see her, are you?"

Ari gasped as she heard some guards laughing in the distance, coming so close that she gripped the fabric of Rorin's garments in one hand and pressed close, as if doing so would hide them from view. She squeaked and held her breath, frozen by fear as the two guardsmen walked right past them and towards the front gates.

[/td]

"Hah -- me?" He smirked, then chuckled lowly, shaking his head. "I'm humbled that you think so, but no. I don't think she'd waste her time on a boy like me." Rorin looked towards the guards as they wandered past, polearms in hand and swords at their sides. He knew if he really had to ever fight one, that he wouldn't really stand a chance -- but that was Rorin's specialty, staying out of fights. Not winning them.

When she pressed in close to him, he blinked and looked down at her, placing his hands instinctively on her hips. The young man smiled, tilting his head some to look at her. "Scared?" he asked, though in a teasing way -- not at all a mocking one. "What've you to worry about? After all, I'm just a blacksmith's son..." His words were telling, as if the both knew the truth of why he was really there, though neither of them seemed willing to say it. He thought to himself a moment, humming with thought.

"Here," Rorin murmured to her, shifting their weight slightly. He pushed the woman's back to the wall of the stable, pinning her between it and him. The man looked down at her, his bright eyes gleaming in the distant moonlight. "They won't see us like this..." Placing his hand over hers, he took the bucket of oats and set it down, hoping she wouldn't shy away from his touch.

20i9k5t.png

ARI

She inhaled sharply yet again when Rorin closed the gap between herself and the wall, feeling the wood press flat against her back as he did. This time, her heart palpitated wildly with anticipation and not fear, a sensation she had only dreamed of while serving royalty in utmost boredom. She had longed for this type of romance. The way he looked at her was even different than the perverted looks the guardsmen occasionally gave her when she was in their vicinity.

"You shouldn't be here," she said with resolve, although her lack of action clearly proved that she didn't want this exciting moment to end. "They'll find us."

But since when had they become 'us'? She had literally stumbled upon him by accident and now she was delusional in thinking this was some fairy tale to ease the woes of her lonely heart. After twenty years of serving men and women with no will of her own, a man's touch and warmth felt nice, and was welcomed, even.

"M-my name is Ari," she spoke hesitantly, looking up to the male. "I visit the marketplace occasionally. Will I... be able to visit your father's workshop?"

[/td]

"Ari," he whispered, smiling at her. Rorin moved one hand from her hips, though just one, and cupped her face, pushing her red hair back. "That's a very pretty name, you know." He tilted his head some. The man's curtain of brown hair fell in front of his emerald eyes, which peered lovingly at her like two beautiful jewels. The hand on her waist roamed, gently massaging her skin -- though also feeling that key she had tucked away beneath her skirt. Interesting. "For a very pretty woman."

He held her face tenderly, then leaned in close, bringing their lips together. Rorin placed a gentle kiss on the beautiful maiden's lips, bringing their bodies together close. The thief pushed her further against the wall, then tilted his head some to deepen their embrace, but before they could become too intimate, he broke it off, swallowing hard and turning away from her in embarrassment... though it was just an act, really. Rorin hadn't regretted that one bit. And though his words were fake, though rang true on her ears. He was a skilled liar, after all.

"I'm -- I'm sorry," he apologized, sounding sheepish. "I shouldn't have done that, I -- we only just met, and..." Rorin looked back at her, in to her amber eyes. "You're very beautiful, and... I know it's insane, but I feel something, just from looking at you." He looked hopeful, holding her close again. "Do you feel it, too..?"

20i9k5t.png

ARI

When he kissed her, the whole world stopped, and though the kiss had been brief, she felt as if he had taken an eternity from her. She was a hopeless romantic and a gullible dreamer at that, so his attempt at fabricating her fairy tale worked like a charm. Again, her cheeks colored pink and she averted her gaze only a bit, unable to stare directly into Rorin's pair of entrancingly beautiful eyes.

"No..." she declined his apology with a shy smile, curling her fingers into the rugged threads of his garments. "Don't apologize. I... I feel the same way."

The nagging feeling that something wasn't right simmered in her gut. He still hadn't told her his name, nor had he answered her question about seeing each other again. But... he was so warm, and she sunk foolishly into his embrace, breathing in his scent that smelled nothing of metal and smoke. Still, even if he wasn't a blacksmith's son or... even if he didn't mean half the things he had said, she was content feeling this warmth for the first time.

"Well, if you wouldn't like me visiting you, perhaps you could visit me?" she asked, her tone of voice hopeful as she clasped the key in Rorin's hand. Then, she leaned up, pressing a quick peck on his lips. "My quarters are to the right as soon as you enter the gates, but... you'll have to be careful. And... don't worry about me. I have spares."

Smiling, she rested her palms against his steadily rising and falling chest, biting her lower lip in anticipation before she heard someone calling her name.

"O-oh, that's... that's my cue to depart," she frowned, detaching herself from Rorin only an inch. "May I... May I know your name?"

[/td]

He smiled when the key was placed in to his hand. To her, it probably looked like some romantic thing -- like the stars in his eyes were for her, and not for the piles of gold that undoubtedly sat somewhere in the king's chamber. Like his thoughts were of her, and not how he'd be set for life after this. Though, in a way, Ari wasn't entirely wrong. He did think of stealing away in to the night, of finding the woman's quarters and of tugging off her clothes, of making passionate love to her, though his words were empty and hollow, and he didn't feel that way for her at all.

Still, she was very sweet. And very beautiful. He almost felt guilty.

Almost.

At her inquiry, Rorin seized her by the wrist before she could pull away from him entirely. Leaning closer, he gave the girl one final kiss, lingering there for a moment, and then he released her again, flashing Ari with a charming smile. "When we meet again, you'll have it," he promised. "Wait for me in our chambers. I'll come and find you." With that, he turned, hopped through one of the windows that led in tot he stables, then turned the corner again, disappearing from Ari's sight.

As soon as Rorin had found another shadow beneath the castle's walls, he glanced down at the key and smiled. "Too easy," he murmured to himself, sighing through his nose. "Shame she had to get caught up in this, though..." Where to now? He had a key for the castle itself, though he was sure that it only opened select doors. And then there was still the issue of scaling the wall, itself. Hm. He could climb it, maybe -- or find some different way through.

312a436.png

RIKA

It had been the constable, or the captain of the guard, that beckoned Ari from her post, and later scolded her for being tardy in drawing the royalty's baths. The armed woman reprimanded the loafing guardsmen too, her intimidating aura seeming to cut through the palpable tension in the air like a sharp blade. Even as everything was on track for the time being, the constable still felt a disturbance her intuition easily picked up. When Ari had rushed past her, Rika had caught a whiff of what she could only describe as a man's scent.

So, to ease her suspicions, she set off to find the perpetrator cloaked in darkness and easily found him surveying the outskirts of the wall. "You!" her voice sounded like thunder as she pointed at him with the tip of her fifty-pound sword. "Don't attempt to run."

The two guards behind her drew their bows, the arrows flexed far back and ready to be released at the constable's command.

She kept her distance, her wily silver hair whipping in the wind as ferociously as her molten gold eyes glimmered. "Step forth and state your business," she demanded of whom she assumed was only a petty thief or a poor assassin.

[/td]

The thief flinched.

"Huh?"

Were it any other situation, Rorin was sure to think that he must've been staring at the most beautiful angel that'd ever graced this world... though that sword in her hand and the ire in her voice spoke against her otherworldly beauty and complexion. Those bowmen behind her seemed under her command, so he could only come to one conclusion, really. She was perhaps Captain of the Guard? Or a lieutenant, at the very least. The thief looked annoyed more than he did frightened for his life, however.

Using his cloak to cover the actions, he stowed away the key that Ari had given him then faced the trio, throwing up his hands to show that he was unarmed, save the dagger he had stuffed in to his boot. "Wait!" he shouted, flinching, just in case the men decided to loosen their bows and fire. Well, how was he supposed to talk his way out of this? He had a silver tongue, and the women often fell victim to it... though it was a considerably harder thing to do, when other men were present. He gave a pointed look at the guards.

"I'm, ah -- I'm, er, an inspector, sent here... to..." A look between all of them. Rorin sighed. He wasn't fooling anybody. Dropping his arms, he rolled his eyes and placed his hands together, offering them to her. "Alright, you caught me. Guess that means you have to take me away, right?" Not that he was complaining. Put Rorin in a cell, and he was likely to find a way out again. It happened every time. And the cells were past the gates, weren't they?

Hm... maybe this wasn't such a bad idea...

312a436.png

RIKA

Her golden eyes narrowed a bit as the intruder spoke, her steady grip on the fifty-pound weapon not shaking even once as she held it in front of her. If he thought he was going to fool anyone with those shoddy excuses, he was mistaking her for an idiot, too.

The corner of her lips quirked into a deep scowl as he gave up resisting arrest. At least he hadn't been stupid enough to attack, but admitting to his guilt was easily the next dumb thing he could do to secure his date with the guillotine. Finally, she lowered the tip of her colossal sword and let it fall to the grassy patches of dirt with a dull thud. The armored woman commanded only one of her guardsmen to bind the criminal's wrists with wooden shackles, letting the other stand with his arrow aimed directly at the intruder's unarmored breast.

"Take him to the dungeons," she ordered her men, not once sparing their prisoner a pitying glance.

Rika followed behind the three into the musty dungeons where Rorin was thrown carelessly into one of the vacant cells. The underground dungeons were empty as many of their captives were usually trialed and executed within a few days, leaving none to overstay their welcome. Once the padlock was secured and her men gone, Rika shot her arm between the steel bars of the cell, gripping Rorin by the collar and none-too-gently tugging him right against the poles.

"Who sent you?" she threatened. "Are you from an assassin's guild?"

[/td]

"Hey, there -- careful, I'm sensitive," Rorin grumbled at the guard who'd shackled his wrists, looking over at the one with the bow. "Tell your boyfriend to calm down, huh? Oof." The thief winced, looking at where the guard had nudged him hard in his side. Facing Rika again, he stumbled forwards as he was pushed, throwing a stubborn look over his shoulder and at the three of them as he was led through the gates -- and right towards the castle.

Granted, it was the dungeon of the castle, but stilll...

As he was thrown in to the cell, Rorin stretched his hands out to catch himself, looking up as the men left. He stood, faced Rika, then brushed himself off, rubbing his wrists and grimacing a bit painfully. At least they had the decency to take those shackles from him, though as soon as he was on his feet again, Rika had him by the collar, and he slammed in to the bars with a groan of pain, opening one eye to look at her.

"Assassin?" Rorin laughed. "No, no -- nothing like that, do I look like an assassin? I don't have the frown for it, I think Or the lonely, brooding attitude. I'm a thief, you see -- though not of objects, but of hearts." A pause. "Well, truly, I'm a bard, and I've come here looking for inspiration. I think I may have just found it, too. You're the most beautiful woman to ever grace this earth -- has someone ever told you that before?"

312a436.png

RIKA

She lowered her gaze once again, her steely gaze seeming to scan him from the inside-out by how intensely her molten golds gleamed beneath the curtains of her silvery tresses. "I know a troublemaker when I see one," she muttered. Rorin was practically the poster child of every petty criminal she had caught trespassing the castle walls before, except this one just happened to be a tad bit easier on the eyes. It was a shame such a pretty head would have to be lopped off.

Her iron grip only loosened when his words caught her off-guard. It was one thing for a thief to admit to his crimes but for one to self-proclaim that he was a robber of hearts was... amusing, to say the least. "Well, what are you, truly? A thief or a bard?" she scowled in annoyance. She was growing tired of his inconsistent stories and fibs, so much so that she cared little for what he was anymore. In the end, what he had done was illegal enough to be tried for punishment.

She shoved him off this time, the brute strength she exerted from her arm alone powerful enough to topple his entire weight backwards. She hadn't been appointed the constable for no reason, after all.

"Your words have no effect on me, thief," she settled for calling him by this title for now. "You'll be good as dead to me either way." She crossed her arms over her breastplate, or lack thereof, boring holes into Rorin's skull with her glare alone. "But you can tell me who you truly are and I'll see about you working yourself into my favor."

[/td]

"Well, there's no fooling you, is there?" Rorin asked with a mutter, though shortly after he'd spoken, she tossed him, and he fell back on to his rear again, spreading out his hands to catch himself. The thief sighed and picked himself up, patting himself down and brushing himself off. Looking back at Rika, he raised a brow. "You know, for such a pretty woman, you're a little rough around the edges," he grumbled, shrugging. "Not that I'm complaining. Well, I am -- but I wouldn't be, if we'd had this exchange in your chambers and not this cell."

Leaned up against the wall, he inspected his nails, looking not-too-concerned about everything she'd said. "All I need is the an hour," he promised her, smirking. He was rather cocky, wasn't he? "One good hour in this cell, and I'll be free. I almost wish I could see your face, when you find me missing come morning. I feel bad for any man you have watch me over night. Though..." He looked her up and down. "If you feel your men aren't up for the task, you could always keep an eye on me yourself," he taunted. "Might have to get a bit closer, though..."

Oh, this wasn't the same Prince Charming that Ari had run in to. It was someone much more full of themselves and of their abilities. It was true, at face value, Rorin looked nothing more than some common street thief, some poor pauper... but that was the point, really. And while Rika likely wasn't taking his words to heart, she damn well should have. He kept out of reach, so that she couldn't touch him. Not without stepping in to the cell herself, at least.

312a436.png

RIKA

"You're rather confident," he bantered right back, her gaze not wavering from his position in the cell. If he truly had the means to escape a heavily padlocked cell within the hour, she was most interested in staying for the show, just to prove to him that escaping from her wouldn't be an easy task. He could have bested her men but she wasn't an opponent to be trumped so easily with sweet words and empty threats. If anything, his promise of rebellion excited her in a way no criminal had done before.

"You're a fool to think I'd step into that filthy cell with you," she scoffed, not easily taunted by his words. She remained on the other side of the steel bars, her armor shifting as she leaned slightly against the rusted poles. One hand gripped a beam, the girth just thick enough for her to wrap a whole hand around it so the tips of her fingers and thumb touched.

"So, you're a thief?" she concluded with a tiny simper. "A bard shouldn't know how to navigate himself in and out of cells so easily." She flicked a strand of her wily hair out of her vision. "And you're far too flirtatious to be an assassin," she noted. "Murderers can't fake humor no matter how hard they try."

Her eyelids lowered half-mast, her gloved hand slowly rubbing down the pole she had gently leaned her cheek against. "Do you have a dying wish? Any family to contact?" she asked in all seriousness.

[/td]

Ah, what was this, then? He eyed that pole, brow raised. Rorin didn't just have a knack for reading people and situations, for planning the best ways in and out of dungeons and vaults -- he read women quite well, too... and Rorin knew how to get in and out of them just as well. Where Ari was a shy girl, fed up with life as a servant and hoping for a Prince of her own one day, Rika was a hardy woman, used to giving orders to men, though never taking any of her own. Maybe she just needed a man to boss her around for once, instead of always having it the other way?

Maybe.

Either way, there wasn't any mistaking her actions. Unless that was just some teasing trick...

"Well," Rorin sighed, humoring her -- though he knew that his death wouldn't come with the morning, even if she did not. The thief stepped forwards, placing his hand on the bar directly over her own, guiding Rika along with the slow, stroking motion. "If you'll really hear my final wish, then I'd have a beautiful woman like you all to myself. If only for the night, I'd like to--..." Wait a minute. This wasn't Ari. "Well, I'd like to fuck you, if that's alright."

312a436.png

RIKA

Her frown almost deepened when Rorin attempted at sweet-talking her again, except this time he stopped himself before his own words turned against him. He was explicitly vulgar now, but she supposed a bit of crude honesty was better than the sugarcoated words he had been buttering her up with earlier.

"Men," she hummed in amusement to herself. It was so much like the typical male to request a sexual favor in their dying moment; although Rika hadn't indulged previous prisoners of that wish, Rorin was interesting and attractive enough to be made an exception. Still, if he wanted her, they were going to be working their coupling around a sturdy set of cell bars. There was still no way she was going to enter a prisoner's cell just to grant a dead man's perverted wish.

"I hope you're long enough to reach past these bars," she teased, pulling the armored sleeves of her gloves off one dainty hand surprisingly not calloused by her experience in combat. She slipped one bare hand down, sensually but firmly cupping his crotch to outline his manhood with her fingers.

"How's that?" she asked, gently guiding one of Rorin's hands to one bare breast that all but spilled over the top of her breastplate as she shifted.

[/td]

"I hope you're quiet enough as to not make your men think I'm attacking you," Rorin shot right back, grinning wickedly at her. He watched with interest as she slid her long gloves off, taking special note of the fact that her hands were still dainty and smooth, despite always holding a fifty-pound blade between them. When she reached down and cupped him, Rika may have been surprised. It was clear that, while stiff with arousal, he wasn't entirely hard from stimulation, though already his package was larger than she could take hold of in a single palm, pushing against her invading fingers in a promising kind of way.

Reaching forwards, he gripped her naked breast with a single hand, giving it a nice, rough squeeze. The thief's hand found itself in those silver tresses, and he closed his fingers in around her curls to bring the captain forwards, forcing her in to a kiss that they shared between the bars, lips locked and tongues engaged. While she wasn't looking, he dropped his hand from her chest and smoothed it over her shapely flank, though his fingers were roaming, searching, exploring, trying to find any sort of key that may have been attached to her belt.

Before she could notice it might have been gone, he did something quite daring indeed. Rorin unfastened the belt around his trousers and let them drop around his thighs, and suddenly something was poking at the woman's belly, resting right up against her between the bars. While Rorin wasn't the most impressive fighter, or the most intimidating looking, there wasn't any denying his cock's physical prowess. As thick as her wrist and locker than both of her hands could dream to hold, it stood like a tower between his legs, long and intimidating. When she saw it, he could only smirk, a single brow raised.

"I wonder," he mused, "whose wish is this? Yours, or mine?"

312a436.png

RIKA

Her eyebrows twitched slightly, his teasing words riling her up easily, but not in the sexual way he might have hoped. She was still a woman that demanded the utmost obedience from her subjects so Rorin's blatant disrespect towards her only fueled her desire to be his formidable match in any way possible. He wasn't going to best her, not even now.

She did, however, moan when his hands groped her plump rear just barely covered by the hem of her armored skirt. Her full breasts pressed tightly against the bars, one even slipping between them to rub sensually against Rorin's flat and broad chest. The kiss was unexpected, but the captain welcomed it with a bit of timidness behind her actions before her teeth none-too-gently grazed over the male's bottom lip as a final show of dominance before he withdrew.

Rika couldn't help but swallow thickly when Rorin exposed himself completely, his manhood sticking way past the thick bars and rubbing right against her bare navel. "Yours," she answered flatly, although her naked hand stroked him rather enthusiastically despite her callous words. "You were the one that requested this." Her fingers rubbed him up and over the bulging veins and around the domed head, pressing a thumb flat against the soft slit of the crown.

"Is this what you want?" she asked, the tone of her voice a tad bit intimidating as she pulled up the hem of her pleated skirt, showing off her plump womanhood dripping her rich and tangy juices down the inside of her muscled thighs. She guided his cock to it, slowly rubbing the thick head against her sensitive clitoris, just to tease them both.

[/td]

Rorin pulled the woman in closer as she melted in to him, the both of them sharing a rather close and personal embrace despite the thick set of iron bars that stood between them. He grit his teeth and bit his tongue, heart skipping a beat or two as he felt the warmth of her breasts against his chest, her hand wrapped around his long cock and stroking him eagerly. Her enthusiasm betrayed that tone of voice, though he could hardly blame her at all for being cross with him -- after all, he was a lowly thief, she was an honorable guard, and still she'd dragged herself down to his level for a lust-filled moment of fucking.

It was as simple as that. But she still had to retain some dignity, right?

When Rika pushed him against her clit, he swallowed hard and winced slightly, closing one eye shut and watching with extreme interest. "Yes," he replied, chuckling at how wet she was. Rorin reached forwards and placed his hand over her own, guiding the fat head of his thick dick up and down along the folds of her sloppy slit. "And from the looks of it, so do you," the thief mocked, grinning wickedly. "Though, not like this." With a low rumble in his throat, he took Rika by the arm and expertly twirled her in a feat of dexterity more than strength, so that her back was pressed against the bars with him pushed up behind her. It was true, if Rika so desired to break free from his hold, she could, with as strong as she was...

... though she couldn't break free from the hold of iron shackles about her hands.

"Like this."

Very suddenly, the captain's hands were locked behind a pair of bars, bound by the iron cuffs he'd lifted from her belt. With a grin, he twirled the key to them about one finger, waving it just in front of her face, though quite obviously out of reach. "What'd I tell you, huh?" he mocked. "Didn't even take an hour. Sorry about all this, but I kind of like my head where it is -- y'know, not separated from my shoulders." Behind her still, Rorin reached down and gave her round ass a rough squeeze and a loud smack, glancing over the woman's shoulder to look at her. "Doesn't mean we can't have our little fun, though."

312a436.png

RIKA

She ground her wet mound against him the best she could with the steel bars in their way. It wasn't too difficult, all things considered, with how well-endowed Rorin was to easily give her enough to work with, and then some.

The phallic head just slipped between her moist folds when he spun her around, denying her the sensation she so desperately albeit secretly craved. Her experience as a seasoned warrior had taught her a thing or two about self-defense, but here she almost willingly allowed herself to be cuffed to the cell. He was a crafty thing, she had to admit. Blowing a strand of her thick, silvery fringe out of her vision, Rika shook the iron shackles bound to her wrists and hummed pensively. "And cuffing the King's constable and leaving her in this state wouldn't secure a bounty on your head?" she didn't bother to struggle or negotiate a way out.

She remained calm and dignified despite the way he teased her like the devil. Rika had always been a poised lady, fearless and indifferent even in the face of Death. Rorin's words had had no effect on her then and certainly not now. The only thing that roused some reaction out of her was her desire to be fucked, and it showed in the way she pressed her plump, but toned cheeks against the bars to ride up her pleated skirt. She acted in a way that displayed no shame, fitting her sopping wet pussy in the space between the bars to present to him a fuckhole ready to be bred.

"Well, are you going to fuck me or not?" she growled under her breath. "We both know your words have no effect on me."

[/td]

Rorin grinned when she pushed her plump rump to the bars, her sloppy cunt offered to him like a trophy between them. This wasn't some woman who'd given him the pleasure of fucking her as some last wish, this was a nymphomaniac who wanted it just as badly as he did. No, probably more than he did. Though, who was Rorin to refuse a lady's offer? Besides, he might as well have given her at least one good thing about this night, because just as soon as he was done, a naked and spent Rika would be left shackled to the bars of his cell, and her men would have to come and find her.

Humiliating, to be sure...

The thief placed his thick cock between her ass cheeks, gently thrusting between them for a moment, just to stimulate the both of them. He placed two hands on her plump rump and spread her wide before gripping himself at the base and lining himself up with her folds. With a small groan of pleasure and effort as her tight walls clamped down around him, Rorin pushed on through, spreading Rika's fuck-tunnel apart. He got a few inches in, then simply pushed in to the constable as far as he could possibly go, hilting himself inside of the woman entirely as the fat head of his meatstick pressed itself against the entrance of her womb.

"Agh," Rorin groaned at the tightness, placing a hand on the back of her neck between the bars. "Dammit..." With that, he pushed his hand forwards and forced Rika down so that she was standing at a ninety degree angle, her arms pinned behind herself still, caught by the bars and by the rough grip on the back of her neck that were both keeping her from falling over in such an awkward and uncomfortable position. With that, the rogue started thrusting in to her, slowly, deliberately -- and then hard and rough, fucking the guard captain proper. His hips slammed against the cold steel of the bars with every push forward, molding Rika's cunt to fit around his cock as he spread her walls wide and stretched the woman out some.

312a436.png

RIKA

The silver-haired woman gasped as Rorin's thick shaft pressed lewdly between the ripe seam of her ass cheeks, the sensation so foreign since she had only been touched vaginally before. Still, the new, but odd feeling of his cockhead occasionally snagging along her tiny, puckered ring of muscles excited her to the point she almost felt disappointed when the contact was lost.

Her anticipation grew when she felt the rounded tip kissing the entrance to her moist folds, teasing her until she was sure her juices had drooled all over him by now. "Oh..." the constable moaned, the pain of being split open pressing all the right buttons within her as her womb rhythmically pulsed around his cock. Just when she had thought he couldn't go any deeper, he did, his cock seeming to spear her completely full as inch after inch penetrated her fertile hole. It had been a while since she had been fucked like this and even then, she couldn't remember if she had ever been split so wide.

Her jaws slacked open and she adopted a stupefied look as he worked her in slowly, then roughly, alternating between the two paces she liked best in a pattern that was truly maddening. By now, her pussy had loosened some and was dripping in excitement, a rough thrust here and there making her overstimulated womanhood squirt a few drops of her nectar. "Harder," she commanded, fucking herself onto his cock like she owned the thing. "Press your balls right against me. I want all of you," she shamelessly requested, casting him a backwards glance over her shoulder.

Aside from how crumpled her dignity now was, Rika enjoyed the rough treatment she would never receive from any man who dared to jeopardize their lives defying the she-warrior.

[/td]

Rorin sucked in a breath as she rolled her hips back on to him, fucking him right back in time with his thrusts in to her. He placed both hands on her broad hips and pulled the woman further in to himself with each push forwards, groaning here and there with pleasure and excitement. At Rika's behest, he grit his teeth and did just as he was asked -- no, told, planting his feet more firmly on the stone floor of his cell and pushing more powerfully in to her.

After a few moments, her hips were abandoned entirely, and he found some new leverage instead. With one hand wrapped around a cold, iron bar, the other reached out to take a handful of Rika's silver mane, his fingers curling around those platinum tresses. He pulled hard, in a frustrating in painful way that pulled her head back so that she was staring at the ceiling as he plowed in to the woman's tight cunt, though, to her disappointment, probably, Rorin pulled himself free from her sloppy sex before she had a chance to climax, though he'd waited until she was damn close.

"Not yet," he panted, licking his lips. Her pussy, that was trivial -- too vanilla, to generic, and he couldn't lay claim to a woman as powerful and as strong-willed as her by pumping in to some ordinary hole that other men had laid waste to before. So, instead, he aimed a little higher. Gripping his base, Rorin slid his cock between her firm cheeks again, and then the fat head lined itself up with her puckered hole, giving it a few teasing pecks. The crown of his head drooled with semen already, smearing her tight ring and lubing her up some. "Here we go..."

And with that, Rorin pushed forwards once more, though, this time, it came with heavy resistance as her chastened hole refused to make room for him. Gritting his teeth, Rorin placed his second hand on Rika's proud ass, spreading her wide and keeping her still until he'd managed to break through. The fat head of his cock broke in, and then another inch, then another, until he was halfway inside, though, with his impressive length, it was enough to fill her up already. "There," he groaned, grinning at her. "Haven't been fucked here before..." Again, Rorin gave her bubbly ass a happy spank, making sure that pale cheek of hers was left nice and red. "From proud captain to lowly whore in just a single night. Wonder how bad that tastes?"

Back
Top Bottom