Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

《 SEEKING 》DOM Female seeking a SUB Male to play with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain levi

Banned
Banished
1z3nh3o.png
[td] wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww [/td][td]

As the title suggests, I'm a DOMINANT FEMALE searching for a SUBMISSIVE MALE to play with. I couldn't care less what gender you are behind the screen. I'll be happy as long as you play a hunky piece of man-meat for me. This request thread will be rather short and sweet because I plan to start something before the evening's over for me. A few requirements:

1. Proper capitalization, grammar, and spelling are musts. A few errors that are accidentally overlooked are forgivable but if your posts are littered with them, I'll assume you're a careless and lazy RP partner. You must be able to give me at least two paragraphs to work with every post.
  2. I love detail when it comes to writing sex. If the vocabulary is limited to repetitively using "thrusts" and "moans," you can be sure I'll lose interest in the roleplay fast.
  3. I am only seeking one "type" of submissive males for now. I don't have any interest in breaking in bratty, disobedient men. I want a submissive male that is extremely eager to serve his mistress and is enthusiastic about being used like a fucktoy.
  4. I will only roleplay over private threads on Blue Moon. No messenger, no PMs, no e-mail.
  5. I prefer playing in the anime realm and tend to enjoy a roleplay more if both of us provide a reference image of some sort. I love ikemen, so if you're having trouble pulling up a reference image for your character, you can ask me for suggestions. Some of my favorite canon characters that I will gladly play with are Gaius (Fire Emblem), Rin (Free!), Zed (League of Legends), Kirito (SAO), and Sorey (Tales of Zestiria). I will gladly play with any of the Fire Emblem bachelors.
  6. I'm very open to most kinks except gore, scat, and vomit. I am tentative about macro/micro play and furries but will cave on this if I find an amazing roleplayer. I do enjoy pegging my men, so please do let me know if your bum is a no-go zone.
  7. I will be very selective with the RP partners I take, so don't take rejection personally. I will send you a message declining your request if I'm not interested.

Now, onto the plots! (MC) will indicate 'my character' and (YC) 'your character'. You do not have to pick one of these plots to play with me, but I expect you to come up with an idea of your own no matter how simple it may be when you contact me. Also, these plots will be refreshed every now and then if too many express interest in the same one.

O1. BODYGUARD
In an alternate universe where some humans are born with the physical attributes of dogs or cats (ears and tail, for example), MC is an esteemed obedience trainer that raises dogs as bodyguards. YC is a new pup that will be working under the police force one day, but he needs to have some bad habits broken in first.

O2. EXPERIMENT
YC was offered a ton of money to be a live experiment for a company that markets the future line of pleasure toys. MC is a top researcher in charge of testing these new toys on you to study how they affect the male libido. YC is kept on drugs to maintain his libido and is used day and night at the company's discretion.

O3. MISTRESS HAS SIGNED ON
YC is a miserable office worker slaving over his nine-to-five job. He can't ever seem to keep a girlfriend, and the women he hooks up with hardly satisfy him the way he wants. Out of curiosity, YC registers onto an online BDSM site and meets MC, an experienced and charismatic mistress who spices up his dull life.

O4. OCULUS RIFT
A new and esteemed video gaming company has released a new 4D console that allows its players to immerse themselves into an alternate reality. YC is one of the beta testers that tries out one of the company's adult games and finds himself trapped with a digital mistress when a glitch screws with reality.

O5. ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND
YC is an AI robot that was bought by MC to sate her sexual desires. MC is simply not satisfied with how weak and incompetent human males are and so desires to use YC as a sex toy to satisfy her insatiable libido.

O6. HORMONES
MC was recently tested positive for pregnancy. It's only been a few weeks, but her behavior has been changing radically and her sexual libido has gone way up. With her boyfriend gone on a family trip, she seeks YC, his best friend, to fuck her good.

07. I SEE THE DEVIL
YC has been having fights with his girlfriend everyday and sleeping alone on the couch. When he sleeps, MC, a succubus, visits him and literally gives him a night he can't forget. As their evenings intensify, YC spends more time sleeping to visit MC in his wet dreams, unaware that MC is siphoning the life out of him through her sexual advances.

O8. SLUTTY PRINCESS
On the night before her wedding day, MC, the princess, coaxes one of her trusted guards into her royal bedchambers and makes love to him. Even after her marriage to her undesirable and older groom, she orders her guard to fuck her in secrecy, even if their forbidden love can charge them with high treason.

O9. FOX AND THE HOUND
In an alternate universe where humans are born with animal traits (only ears and a tail), an inexperienced hound is set on his first hunt to capture an elusive fox. Instead of retrieving her, she traps and brings him back to her own den where she mates with her captive at the peak of her heat cycle.

1O. SPERM THIEF
It's weird, but sperm sells well! MC is a notorious thief who handles her men at gunpoint and forces them to cum inside her so she may collect her "bounty," and YC is her target for tonight.

11. MY PET VAMPIRE
YC is indebted to MC for she nursed him back to full health when he was only a wee, injured bat. He finds himself returning to her like an obedient pet of sorts, because he's forgotten how to hunt for himself and his mistress's blood is more than filling for him.

12. DO YOU LIKE ME NOW
YC rejected MC in high school for being fat! Five years later, MC returns vengeful and drop-dead gorgeous. However, YC has turned her into a bit of a psychopath, and she kidnaps yours to have her way with him.

13. LIKE MASTER, LIKE DISCIPLE
Both of our characters are swordsmen in a world predominantly populated by beasts and other supernatural beings. MC is a famous swordsman training to become a grand master and YC wants to be her apprentice.
[/td]

[td] wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww [/td][td]

Reserved for character sheet(s).

[/td]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom