Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a Small RP Group for MxM/Futa/shemale/cuntboy

Kindred

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
I'm just a Top Dom/Switch looking to collect a few young men and trans women, be they muscular older subs/switch, lean older subs/switch, femboys, cross dressers, sissies, shemales, futa, whatever. To have a close knit RP with me o .o

Generalized Plot

A young man is hired from a newspaper ad for a Kink House. This particular house is actually a privately owned condo owned by a wealthy pervert. He and his 'tenants' are all closet perverts who are too afraid to take their perverted fetishes out into the world, at least alone. So the Wealthy Owner put out an ad for some Dom/Switch guy, to come in and be the sexual partner for these sexually frustrated tenants.

The RP would be a series of 1x1s, and Orgies, or just slice of life with all of the tenants experimenting their desired fetishes with onlookers and their new 'helper'.

just shoot me a PM if your interested in the idea of the RP whether it's for 1x1 or Group, lemme know, the minimum # I'd like is around 2-5 people. Truth of the matter is, I'd be okay with just two people because everyone is capable of playing doubles and some of the fetishes or sexual fantasies I see happening, are Degradation, Humiliation, Incest, Corruption, Bondage, Possible Watersports (you know who you are), Teaching your helper how to crossdress, Voyeurism, Breaking someone because they want to be, All sorts of Oral, and so on.

Back
Top Bottom