Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New user, looking for a first go. FxM, Generally open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiho

Planetoid
o/

So, I'm a recently joined user looking for a first RP to ease in and all. Preferably a fairly good writer, looking for short-term or maybe mid-term run if it tends to go well.

I'd like to go for original worlds or a general real-world setting, anywhere from modern age or near-future to somewhere around the 1500s or something more fantasy-ish as long as its reasonably grounded. With regards to sexual content I should be generally alright with it as long as it doesn't delve into the Taboo section of the forums. Beyond that I'm the kind of person who prefers a more freeform setup character-wise so plots that require a lot of predetermined actions on my part would probably be a no-go, but if the setting is at least interesting it can at least be discussed.

Now, with that said, is there anyone available? If you'd like to narrow it down on what's been noted, be sure to post and let me know.

Another quick note - my default writing is first-person present but sexual stuff usually ends up in third-person past. I don't know which I'll use yet but apologies if it switches halfway through.

Do you have any interest in system games like Dungeons and Dragons or FATE? Or would you prefer to keep it free form?

I have some form of an interest but I'm not used to doing it in a sexual context. Beyond that it's usually tended towards larger groups and I only have experience in 5e of DND. Free form is preferred at the moment though since it's a first-time on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom