Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Footballer Revealed As A Virgin (Celebstars & Randonname98766789)

celebstars

Pulsar
It wasn't headline news, it wasn't breaking news either, but instead just an article in a newspaper near the middle. There was no such big deal about it, but it still tore a horrible pain in Toni's stomach when she read through the pages and saw herself with the letters 'V I R G I N' underneath. Reading the article, nothing bad was ever said about it, but it still made her feel terrible that everyone knew. At twenty-four years of age, she had chosen when growing up to focus on her career as an athlete and it had paid dividends, the girl had gone on to play for her country and at the highest level, competing at World Cups.

How this story broke out she didn't know, but it made her question who her friends were to leak something to the press.

Over the next few weeks, Toni's form had dropped, she wasn't scoring goals for club or country and her behaviour off the field was changing. Today at training, she had stayed behind of her own accord, practicing hard, trying to rediscover her finishing touch.

The frustration was there for all to see. Her teammates were very encouraging to her today, maybe more so than any other day. A few had chosen to stay behind with her to try and cheer her up.

As the manager of the Manchester women’s soccer team in the Premier league, Zach could not have his star player feeling down. Toni had been going through something in her personal life and it impacted her harshly. The past few games have been downright shitty and he was starting to feel the heat from the management. This could not go on any longer so when practice was over, Zach informed Toni he wished to speak with her in his office when she got done with her extra training.

Now, he found himself sitting in his chair, the chubby man with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes did not have a smile on his face as he usually did. However, he felt this was an opportunity for them both to get something they wanted. She was a virgin and had no man in her life, maybe he could change that. It was just one step at a time though. Zach needed to do what’s best for the team.

In the process of doing paper work, he just sat in his leather chair and waited for the blonde beauty to join him. Already, there was a physical attraction there for him. Watching her run with that ass and breasts of hers shaking was so fun. Plus, she had quite the attractive pair of feet if he did say so. There were thousands of thoughts running through his mind right now as it was getting later in the evening. He just hoped Toni would hurry so he could get home and get some rest.

Wearing a light blue top which hugged her curves almost tightly, the rest of her training attire consisted of dark navy shorts and knee high navy socks accompanied by studded soccer boots which helped her on the grass. The star knew her manager wanted to see her, no doubt about her form, she couldn't think of anything else that warranted a meeting.

After practice, she said bye to the few girls who stayed with her and headed in to the building by the training pitch. Her boots clipped and clapped against the hard surface and when she came to a wooden door marked with a sign saying 'MANAGER', Toni knocked gently on it with her fingers. Lowering a hand, she turned the doorknob and entered.

Given the recent funding the club had with rich owners, everything was state of the art and brand new. Her blonde ponytail swung from shoulder to shoulder and a weak smile fell upon her face as she looked at the manager. "Hey, you wanted to see me?" Holding a bottle of water in her hand, her forehead was dripping with a bit of sweat. Lifting up her t-shirt, she showed off her abs to the man as she used the material to wipe her face.

Upon hearing the knock at his door, Zach sat up straight in his chair, closing his folder to attend to his guest. It was indeed Toni and she looked sexy as ever, allowing himself to stare at her toned abdomen when she showed it off. Standing up, he gestured to the blue, soft couch made of the most delicate material for maximum comfort for her to sit. “Take a seat, Toni. Relax. Kick your feet up… take your shoes off… make yourself as comfortable as you please.” It was no secret that Zach let his players make themselves at home in his office. It made for better conversations to keep everyone calm. Additionally, he did hope she took off her shoes and even her socks so he could see her beautiful feet. That was extra.

He pulled up his leather chair beside of his desk before sitting down and looking over at her. He wanted to be closer with her since this was going to be a touchy subject that required great attention. Zach was a big guy with a nice belly and massive strength. He was often showing off a bit at practice, helping to move things around and making sure he worked hard even as the manager. “Talk to me Toni… how are you doing?” He simply asked, bright blue eyes looking at her face.

As he told her to take a seat, the blonde young woman sat on the blue sofa, the colors of the club she played for. Her ass sunk in to the cushion, it was very relaxing and made her feel comfortable after a hard days training. Bending forward, she untied her laces on her boots and took them off. It was a good thing the floor was slick shiny surface and not carpet, as grass and a bit of mud would have been a nightmare to clean.

Looking on, she saw him pull his chair around the desk to the side, his whole body in view. It wasn't to bad, although the girls teased him about his beer belly.

"I'm ok..." she said, looking a little bewildered. "This is about my form isn't it? I'm trying, I am staying behind. Please don't drop me from the team. It is the last thing I need at the moment boss." Her scouse accent was a little heavy as she grew up in Liverpool. Putting her feet up on the foot stool in front of the sofa, they were much nearer to her boss now, to which she had no idea he had a foot fetish.

"Is that why you wanted to see me? My form?"

“Your form is partly the reason I want to speak with you.” Zach spoke, his eyes almost being unable to look away from her cute feet on the bar stool. Wow, he never had seen them so close up before but now he just wanted more.

“Toni, I won’t drop you from the team right now. That’s why I am talking to you. If you keep going down this road you’re going, you’re going to lose playing time and soon you might not even start. I’m just going to be honest with you, okay? My livelihood is on the line here and I’m under so much fire. I am going to give you another chance for our next game but you have to improve.”

Sighing, he crossed his arms and leaned against the seat, looking back down to her feet and then to her eyes. “Toni, I want you to talk to me. I’m not going to pretend like I haven’t heard the article about you being a virgin. I know that’s why you’re like this. Talk to me. You know I’m your friend here… what are you feeling?”

Zach was definitely taking an interest in Toni. He wanted to make sure she knew that he was there for her and she had nothing to worry about but she needed to talk to him though. He couldn’t help her without her opening up to him first.

Toni sat with her hands in her lap, back against the sofa with her ponytail wrapping around her neck and falling over her front near her chest. It was a relief for her to hear he wasn't going to drop her from the team, that did perk her up and make her grateful towards the manager. "Next game, I'm going to score, I promise. I can feel it. Thank you for having faith in me."

A soft hand moved down her thigh, scratching her skin just above the thigh with her nails. It then moved up to wrap a lock of blonde hair around her index finger, playing with it as they spoke.

Looking down in shame as he sat back, arms crossed and told her he knew about her being a virgin, Toni looked to the floor and felt embarrassed and ashamed. "I'm feeling pretty awkward right now that you mentioned it...." Eye contact between them was scarce now, the woman was feeling anxious inside and wanted the floor to swallow her up.

"I don't want to talk about it." It was quite visible that her hands were shaking and the sweat she had dried from her forehead earlier was now wet again, this time from nerves. Toni felt very hard up about the fact she hadn't had sex yet. "I do...want to talk about it. I just...I don't want people to laugh at me."

“I know you don’t want to talk about this and having something so personal released is embarrassing but it is no secret that the reason you’re feeling down is because of this.” To get better acquainted with her and have more direction conversation, Zach sat down beside of her on the couch, her cute feet even closer to him now but he tried to push that thought from his mind.

“Toni, no one is going to laugh at you. I promise. Being a virgin doesn’t mean anything bad at all. It just means you care about yourself and want to save yourself for someone special. We shouldn’t measure our worth based on how many people we fucked.” Zach spoke with a small smile, reaching down and squeezing her hand.

“I’m here for you Toni. Your teammates are here too. You need to just let this go. Don’t care what the media thinks or says about you. I see something special in you… you’re an amazing woman and amazing player. One day, you will find someone you want to share that moment with and whoever they are will be extremely luck and you’ll be happy. Don’t conform to what seems to be society’s expectations. Having sex isn’t all there is.”

Zach just hoped she would learn something from this, he hoped she would be able to still love herself and think about this in a new light and improve her play.

Her body shook a little from the consequence of him sitting down next to her. "I hear what you are saying, that it doesn't matter what people think, it is no big deal, I should lose it when I am ready to, but it annoys me, people make jokes about it. I have a hard time opening up to people as it is."

Feeling his hand squeeze her own, Toni did feel a little better about herself. "The team have been good, I don't think they care, it is more banter than anything. They haven't stepped over the mark."

"This isn't the chat I wanted to have with a guy, especially my manager, I would rather you have dropped me then talk to me about my virginity." The awkwardness was there, but she felt a little calmer now.

"Anyway, I had better get going. I will pick up my form, I will score a beauty at the weekend, I promise. I can feel it." Hugging the man, the girls all were close enough to the manager to at least hug him. The team bond was strong. Toni left the room after that, holding her boots in her hand and wiping her forehead once more, showing off her abs again.

Even though it might have caused some awkwardness between them, it was necessary. Zach figured she needed someone else to tell her that it didn’t matter and no one should joke about it. She seemed to feel a little bit better and that was good.

Two days later, they were playing the Bristol City Vixens. It was a home game so the Manchester Women were dressed in light blue while Bristol was dressed in red uniforms. It was currently seventy minutes into this marquee matchup. The score was tied at one-one and Toni has been disappointing yet again. The blonde was on the brink of being replaced by the Scottish Jane Ross whom really performed well in practice last week.

During the setup for a corner kick, Zach delegated to his coaches and they all agreed. If Toni missed her mark here on the corner kick then she was done. Besides, the goal given up in the first half was largely due to Toni Duggan. She allowed Paige Sawyer, from Bristol, to get behind of her and receive a pass to connect on a header and score.

Zach bit his lip, knowing they were losing ground in the Premier League standings, needing to win to stay on pace with the leaders. “Come on.” He muttered to himself, watching with anxious eyes.

The match was continuing, faster than Toni would have liked. Looking up at the giant clock she knew it was around the time substitutions were normally made. Looking across to the bench, the blonde saw the manager and coaches discussing something before Jane Ross stood from her seat and started to warm up.

Toni knew she needed a goal...and quick.

Feeling nervous, Toni took the ball forward and hit a wild shot from distance, it deflected off a defender and out for a corner. Trying to stop any substitution from happening at the pause in game play, Toni rushed towards Jill Scott to receive a short pass. Letting the ball roll across her body, she steadied it with her right foot before unleashing a shot outside of the box and smashed it in to the top right hand corner.

TOni%2BDuggan%2Bgoal.gif

Wild celebrations erupted in the stadium and Toni herself went running towards the bench. She saw all the girls cheering as well as the coaches and the manager. She jumped on top of him, legs wrapped around his hips and her arms around his neck.

The anticipation and suspense were killing Zach. Next thing he knew, his team had the ball near the penalty box and it was their time to shine. Ross passed it to Duggan and he saw a wild shot attempt. At first, he was almost infuriated because he didn’t think she was going to even have the shot on goal but somehow it curved and hit right in the top right-hand corner of the goal to give Manchester the lead over Bristol.

Of course, the male was excited but before he even knew it, his star player was now running to him and leaped into his arms basically. He chuckled happily and congratulated her. “That was one hell of a shot, Toni. Good job!”

After she was back onto the ground, he watched his team hold out for the last few minutes and Manchester escaped with a 2-1 victory. It felt nice to be winning again and it felt even better to have Toni seeming to find her rhythm again. If she kept this up, this team was going to be absolutely phenomenal and they were all soon heading back into the locker rooms to do post-game interviews and chats with the media.

The final whistle was blown by the referee and all the Manchester City ladies put their arms and hands in the air for celebrations. Toni herself rested her hands on her hips, getting her breath back after a hard game. The majority of the girls went down in to the tunnel towards the dressing room, Toni was not far behind but she was soon grabbed by a reporter who wanted a few quick words.

"You finally managed to get a goal once more. You must be so relieved?" The man asked.

"I'm happy about it...but it's more important the team win. It doesn't matter who scores" the blonde responded.

"Did personal revelations affect you at all?" He placed the microphone in front of her mouth. She looked at him, paused for a moment, wondering why he was bringing it up. Reminding her the world knew of her lack of experience in the bedroom.

"No..it doesn't bother me." Smiling at him, putting on a brave face, she turned her back and walked away from the interview. Eyes watering, she quickly composed herself as she entered the dressing room. Everyone hugged her and cheered her name for her goal which quickly brought a smile to her face.

Zach took a brief moment to congratulate all his girls, especially Toni, in the locker room. After that was over, he took his stand to speak to the media. Basically, he told everyone how proud he was of the team and of Toni since she got back onto her scoring streak. After it was all over, Zach took a few questions and most of them were about the team in general but a couple regarding Toni’s personal issues and Zach brushed them off, telling them that Toni was just fine and there was nothing to worry about.

Then, everyone was preparing to load up the bus and go home so Zach just went to sit in the little office in the locker room to wait. He looked over some game notes and just thought a bit about Toni. He was sure happy she got that chip off her shoulder. This meant she might be happier and it meant good things for the team. Now, they could definitely make a late season push if Toni was back playing to how great she could be.

His arms were crossed as he simply waited for everyone to be ready.

Generally, filling up the team bus was a nightmare. No one ever got ready when they should have. People changed and showered and at different times. The substitutes who never so much played a minute of the game where always the first to take their seats on the vehicle. Over the next half an hour some players filtered through to the bus, but their were always the players who showered the longest, was to busy talking and having a laugh and some who just liked to take their time.

"Come on girl, we haven't got all day" Jill said to Toni, the blonde was showering still, letting the water run over her face. A cubicle stopped her body being scene and a towel on the back of the door was out of reach of the water so never got wet.

Jill turned in to the office of her manager and quickly said a few works. "It's just Toni now, she is finishing up showering boss. Otherwise I'm the last one out."

Simply, Zach sat in the comfortable chair while watching his girls exit the locker room. Out of respect, he stayed far away where he could not see anyone changing. Never before had he made a pass at his players though he did enjoy flirting every now and then. Since he was never overbearing about it, the girls tended to enjoy those few times when Zach made a sly little comment to them. It was never derogatory or creepy, it was simply cute as they all said.

However, tonight was going to change that. His attempt to sway Toni might blow up in his face or it might be a life changing decision for positive reasons. The middle aged man stood to his feet and closed up the office door. He made the short, quick walk towards the bus to simply sit down a couple bags before returning into the locker room.

Now, Zach just waited near the door and near the changing areas so he could see Toni immediately when she exited the changing area. This would be his big chance to make a move and he intended to make good of it.

Back
Top Bottom