Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for violent doms ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaidream

Meteorite
Hi everyone. I am new to RPing this way, though have been doing clean rps for a long time now. I am a nice twenty year old girl from america, I live on gmt-5 and I am looking for ideas as well as offering a couple. What interests me is some incest and harem rp, bad ending/dark fantasy rps really peak my interest. I only have the one idea for now, though I am accepting ideas and everything. Just message me let me know. I have an AIM if anyone's interested. It's Kawai.dream@aol.com and I would like it if you messaged me on here first then we could go to AIM but I don't have YIM or Skype.

Alright so the story works like this. I would play a young princess of the most powerful nation in the world. I am protected by my sworn knight (Possibly played by you) an older warrior who got much fame on the battlefield. You would play (Much more so than the other one) the dark lord, a demon who is looking to conquer the world by using the princess to take hold of the strongest kingdom and throw the world into war so he can conquer it. I would be captured, IE why you wouldn't play the knight as much, and the demon king, along with his other hell spawn of orcs, tentacles, and parasytes, fuck me into nothing more than a monster's cock sleeve. The knight finally comes to save me, but I am already sworn to my new lord. This is where the knight would either stand by his lady and become a demon general, or die trying to slay the demon king. I prefer the former more.

The hero summoned from another world to save it, a classic tale, however this one doesn't have a happy ending. The hero went on his long journey, meeting several sexy women (my characters) along the way and growing strong. He even turned a dark witch away from the path of evil and told her he would free her from the evil force. when it comes time though, the hero goes to strike the evil down and the evil body snatches him, killing his old self and taking on the form that everyone knew the hero to be. from there he uses his new body along with his dark powers to conquer the world and make a slave harem out of the heroes friends.

I don't have anything clever for this one, but fair warning with this one I'm looking to be messed up, beaten and abused. I would play a string of girls, all from rich families (Nobles if we go more mid evil), who have been kidnapped for ransom. what makes this interesting though is that the men who kidnap my characters use their means (Magic for mid evil technology for futuristic) to clone my girls, giving their family back a clone they've programmed in place for the ransom, an using the girls and their clones and selling them on the black market and having their fun with them.

http://free.hentai.ms/manga/Misc_Manga_Zelda-PIG-English
this is the inspiration for this idea. I want to play the female hero who has come to save the princesses. She goes to save them, only to be defeated and forced to submit, turning from the hero to his sex slave. At first I would play the one hero, who continues to get use abused tortured and demeaned in all sorts of way by the dark force, till finally he offs her because he gets bored from which point I would play the princesses he's captured, all of which turned on from watching the hero for some time now be used by him as a sex doll.

I don't have much of an idea for this but I would like to play a goddess. Perhaps me and my other gods and goddesses live somewhere together, and humans attack it or destroy it, the source of her power being that she resided there. she would get sent down or captured by the humans, who steal her power and fuck the goddess to she's a whimpering cock whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom