Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Mother roles. Check out my plots there is no harm [ highly kinkalious]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaleoFox

Super-Earth
Hey there,
I'm finally back to bluemoon it's been an year or more. Yes it was a huge break and no I didn't stop rping during that period. I just didn't want to make any commitments to anyone as I was busy with my real life. But now my cravings for a full fledged regular rp with regular people is back and thus time its driving me nuts. So without further adieu here are my plots.

The Island (craving this a lot)
A special kind of island resort where all the staff are older women and the only guests allowed in are young boys. A divorced mom who gets the bitter side of the divorce applies for a job there...(hehehe the rest is a suspense I will share with you personally)

Their first nudist camp
Dad decides it's time to tell his son that he is a nudist and what better away to than to take the family for a nudist all open camp. But one the last day he gets a call from his head office and he has to fly over to Manhattan he ask his wife to take their son to the camp and have fun. Both the wife and son doesn't know that the camp is a special kind until they get there.

Your Dad and your son
Ur hubby leaves you with your son as he runs off with your money and your marriage with a younger broad, but your father comes along to soothe u and takes you back home, your mom had died sometime back and father had been alone ever since and you decide to stay, I'm happy to be with grandpa as he very much fun to be with, But little did we know that grandpa had a much more darker side something grandma and grandpa left hidden which you and I discover
(part of a plot I'm willing to change and modify if you like it)

Apocalyptic setting
The Miller family was a well off and happy family. I was happy being one of the them, dad worked in the army no not as a solider but as a scientist, he was one of the evry few who worked with the government to build better defenses, China and Japan were growing really strong with the nuclear empowered innovations and the US wasn't far behind but little did we know that our own innovations could kill us. 

As a backup plan our government had rebuild the huge World War 1 abandoned underground missile silos into an all purpose nuclear bunker build to last a 100 years. Only a few handful families were selected and no one except them knew, it was kept a secret from everyone outside. There were only 114 vaults and we were in vault 111. No one not even the president knew the location of the all of the vaults except his. 

July 5th 2020
Daddy was really happy today and left early for work it was the day to test the new nuclear fission reactor that he and his team of engineers developed, much like in the movies if this thing finally worked it could run the whole of our city nothing but antimatter, no emissions and no running out. It had to be kept a secret as we didn't want world superpowers or terrorists to know about this. This was a really a game changer for the US and they wanted it to stay that way. 

Late the evening he came back home he was the really tired but he was also in a rush, he comes in and tells us to start packing everything we can and head for the vault and also to pack light. I took what I can and ran Img with dad, mom and my little sister to the vault, I didn't know what was going on neither did my mom or sister. 

In the final glimpses of my world, I could see huge red stars falling down from the sky and then I realized it, the world as we know it was coming to an end, the vault sealed as we rode a huge elevator shift deep down underground, the rumble could be heard from the first few meters but later as the upper levels sealed up the vault became silent except for the random mumbling and soft crying
(this could go many ways it was a start I gave to a certain person who left this rp before it even started. just an example of what I mean in the plot)

Generally all my rps would contain evrything except scat and gore. Those two things are a big no no for me.
Some really bad Kinks I have are voyeur, exhibitionism, impregnation, pregnancy and birth, nudism, orgies and multiple men sharing.

Some other plots I'm willing to discuss are

Son finds out that mom is really not having any fun with dad in bed so when he is off at work he calls her from a phone booth and makes her do stuff. She doesn't know it's him until later. (The plot needs explanation feel free to ask)

The high school teacher, her son and her students.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
I generally like women who don't mind being shared and shown off and who don't mind playing two or more roles. Also i tend to all my roleplays instantly so I'm not that into threads or PMs roleplays. Ok small correction seems people prefer PMs or threads and I guess that's OK then but I do with regulars only. I have Skype and Hangout or we can even go to chatzy whichever is comfortable. Just got back to YIM now using the new app so will need your email I'd to contact you
Anyways hope you ladies will want to try to this piece of cake.

Mail me or Pm me or just post here I will get to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom