Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

☆Inuyasha and Naruto m//, plots included~!☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

syb

Planetoid
Hello there! You can call me Ace, I'm a 21 year old currently in California- more relevant though, I've got a huge penchant for rarepairs~ OTL I'm hoping to find some buddies who would be interested in writing them with me, so hopefully I can spark some interest!

• ❤️Pairings
(Formatted as My Character/Your Character)
Kouga/Inuyasha
Kouga/Sesshomaru
Kiba/Naruto
Kiba/Akamaru!Kiba
Kyuubi!Naruto/Naruto

• ❤️Plots
These aren't the only things I'm willing to do! Just some ideas I already had rolling around in my head~
InuKouga #1 (Modern AU....ish. Still demons.)[/u]]The lifespan of a demon is much longer than that of a human- long enough to persist for centuries with few visible changes. Most demons during the fuedal era of Japan were violent and had a tendency to get into battles, die in wars or raids, or were eaten by something bigger and stronger than they, so how long they could live was never given a whole lot of thought. That didn't happen until humans became more populous and more dangerous, and demons, increasingly, chose not to do battle with them. As countries connected and shared ideas and technology, demons decided to blend in to push forward.
The modern world is lonely for demons. Nobody's terribly sure just how many are left, how many are in hiding, and how many are just plain dead. Kouga and Inuyasha are left to navigate that era on their own- Inuyasha's descendants have long since lost contact, and Kouga's pack, or what was left, was spread out and contact was loose. The both of them are lonely and desperate for others they can relate to, so it's not much of a surprise that they both end up chancing a visit to an online chat buried deep into Google- full of fakers, surely, but worth a chance if even one other happened to be.
...and that's the story of how a crusty old mutt and fleabag ended up on what most would plainly call a blind date with one another.
InuKouga #2 (Inu joins the pack AU)[/u]]Kagome has passed on; Miroku, Sango, gone. Shippo is off exploring the world with Kirara, and the group has disintegrated down to nothingness. That was the nature of humans, right? Inuyasha had always known that, but learning through experience was a different story. The loss left him alone and fragile, moreso than he'd ever cared to be. All the while, not much had changed for Kouga. His 'family' still remained together, brash as ever but still together. It wasn't something Inuyasha thought about until a run-in with the wolf after a few decades, honestly. But afterwards, it was hard to get the thoughts that plagued him out of his head- how nice, he thought, it must have been to have people with you that even have a chance of living half as long as you do. Surely, it must have been less painful.
Kouga was still Kouga, but time helped everybody grow- he couldn't help but feel bad for the poor guy. During one particular run-in, one thing turned to another, and... Kouga realized that what had, maybe unintentionally, come from his mouth was an invitation to join his pack.
What was more surprising was that Inuyasha, in the end, took him up on at least giving it a shot.
SessKouga #1 (Modern AU)[/u]]Kouga was the picture of a grungy young adult, floating somewhere between high school and college with a retail job keeping himself afloat. He liked to pass out on couches and play video games with his begrudging best friend, and just occasionally, hang out at parties that were likely to end being broken up by cops. He had a mean streak and he lost his temper a lot; the male couldn't have been any further away from his best friend's older brother if he tried. Sesshomaru was very in control and aloof by choice, and it was easy to imagine him in the high end corporate job Inuyasha had mentioned him having. He was the sort that was hard to imagine out of a suit and tie, so maybe that was the only reason those rare times the older male waltzed around his and his brother's home with wet hair and minimal clothing post-shower got Kouga's tail wagging...
That had to be it, right?
NaruKiba #1 (Fantasy AU)[/u]]The world is full of monsters- some are bad, some are good, but most are not so easily categorized. Kiba exists as a junior exorcist at a shrine meant to keep in check one monster that has been cast as an evil, negative thing; a trickster, and an omen of bad futures. He'd never been the sort to go against the grain just because, so he'd never challenged the idea. Nobody had in a long, long time. The beast that took the form of a human adolescent, it roamed the nearby mountains, it was something Kiba had always expected to be ugly and horrific, something terrifying...
So imagine his surprise when running into Naruto while collecting food in the woods, and a boy he'd simply assumed to be visiting from a nearby area explained that he was the thing that an entire shrine existed to keep in control.
KibaKiba #1 (Modern omegaverse AU)[/u]]It didn't really take any stretch of the imaginaton to assume that the Inuzuka twins would either mature into alphas or omegas, both the same. Twins were nearly genetically identical, so it only made sense!
When one of them ended up blossoming as an alpha (just like he knew he would, of course! He'd been confident that he and his brother were alphas- 'nothing wrong with omegas, but it just isn't us', he'd tell everybody,) he was moved into the college's seperate dorm for alphas; the other was moved with him. The two had always been close, best friends on top of siblings, and they preferred being roommates over being separated. They celebrated, their friends welcomed them, and the newly crowned alpha assured his brother he'd hit his maturation soon.
Well, that wasn't wrong, but things didn't necessarily go as expected when the late bloomer of the two ended up in a surprise first heat... as an omega.
NaruKyuubi #1 (Modern fantasy AU- unfinished, would love to bounce ideas off somebody!)[/u]]A 'kill your double' type roleplay where Kyuubi!Naruto is a doppleganger, and Naruto is too much of a bleeding heart to kill anything.
NaruKyuubi #2 (Originalverse- unfinished again, but posting as an option!)[/u]]roughly, the idea is Naruto and Kyuubi are seperated in an imperfect way, potentially in a universe where Pein succeeded in bringing Naruto back to have the Kyuubi removed, but the two somehow escape before the process is completed!

• ❤️RP details
Long term, short term, whatever your preferences are, I'm open to discussion on them! I tend to be kinda go with the flow on stuff and I don't like to force them any longer than they need to be, but as long as we're having fun and enjoying the roleplay, that's what matters!
As far as plotlets go, I have a soft spot for fun fantasy AUs and domestic stuff, etc but again, preferences, not hard limits!
I'm open to multiple genres~ Fluff, romance, and lighthearted stuff is usually my preference, but sometimes I like more serious toned lines too, it really just depends on the pairing!
When it comes to how much I write, I tend to stick to 1-3 paragraphs per post! I can go longer when I'm inspired, but I'm also okay with dropping down to a few sentences for more casual scenes. This in particular really heavily depends on how much my partner is writing!

• ❤️Smut!
Like with length and all that again, your limits are mine. I'm not a fan of fading to black, so I do ask that you be okay with smut, but it certainly doesn't have to be PWP or anything of the sort. We can discuss limits and everything later on~!

• ❤️Sidenotes!
My schedule is kinda hectic, so if you're the type of person that likes to roleplay every single day, I might not be the best for you, but I'm on as often as I can be! I'll never rush you for posts, and likewise I would hope for the same from you~

Message me on Skype if you're at all interested, please! I get really excited over these pairings and finding people who can ship them with me, and having you to gush with would be fantastic. @0@

My skype is sybblog and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom