Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BDSM, Non-con or Kinks, Love it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anntri

Moon

Not taking any more requests right now. Hello! I'm Anntri.
Looking for some Guys to Roleplay with. (Girls playing guys is okay too)

PM Is Preferred
Kik: cathryntvrdik

I'm VERY open minded and willing to do Almost ANYTHING. With 2 years of roleplay experience, as well as a very high reading and writing level (Meaning I'm very Literate, and expect Literate people please), I hope to have alot of replies. I can write from a few paragraphs to only one or two as long as I have the opportunity to include that detail. I also love DRAMA in a story, but don't require it.

I WILL require that you let me know if your ditching me, or leaving me for more then a few days. I understand we all have lives, but don't start a story with me and then leave...
I will warn you, I have a hard time coming up with Plots on my own that last more then a few days so I will request that you have a plot or craving ready when you come to me.

Also, I'm a Sub, I have played Mistress, but I really try to avoid it as I've had my fair share of it. I really enjoy abusive roleplays, Non-con style. I'm happy to play Con though and of course romance is always nice too as long as its coupled with a good plot to keep the story rolling.I love short stories and longer ones, as I said, I'm really just open to near anything.

Anyways, lets get down to business.... I have an F-list, So please refer to it first, on anything your not sure about.​

Don't:
Fan-Fic
Extreme pain (Example, Fisting.)
Feet
Excessive blood
Scat

Do:
Realism
BDSM
Roughness
Abuse
Non-Con
Con
Incest (all kinds)
Age play
Race play
Gangbang
Cheating
Even MxM (love it)
SOME Zoophilia

As for pairings, i do ANY kind. Here are a few common ones I do.
Master/Slave (or pet)
Best Man/Bride
Daddy/Daughter
Brother/Sister
Teacher/Student
Boss/Employee
Mafia
DaddyDom
Just suggest something.

So Anyways, please contact me by PM or Kik. I'll answer to any of them, with in a few minutes unless I'm sleeping or if I'm too full of messages. :D

Anntri said:

Hello! I'm Anntri.
Looking for some Guys to Roleplay with. (Girls playing guys is okay too)

PM Is Preferred
Kik: cathryntvrdik

I'm VERY open minded and willing to do Almost ANYTHING. With 2 years of roleplay experience, as well as a very high reading and writing level (Meaning I'm very Literate, and expect Literate people please), I hope to have alot of replies. I can write from a few paragraphs to only one or two as long as I have the opportunity to include that detail. I also love DRAMA in a story, but don't require it.

I WILL require that you let me know if your ditching me, or leaving me for more then a few days. I understand we all have lives, but don't start a story with me and then leave...
I will warn you, I have a hard time coming up with Plots on my own that last more then a few days so I will request that you have a plot or craving ready when you come to me.

Also, I'm a Sub, I have played Mistress, but I really try to avoid it as I've had my fair share of it. I really enjoy abusive roleplays, Non-con style. I'm happy to play Con though and of course romance is always nice too as long as its coupled with a good plot to keep the story rolling.I love short stories and longer ones, as I said, I'm really just open to near anything.

Anyways, lets get down to business.... I have an F-list, So please refer to it first, on anything your not sure about.​

Don't:
Fan-Fic
Extreme pain (Example, Fisting.)
Feet
Excessive blood
Scat

Do:
Realism
BDSM
Roughness
Abuse
Non-Con
Con
Incest (all kinds)
Age play
Race play
Gangbang
Cheating
Even MxM (love it)
SOME Zoophilia

As for pairings, i do ANY kind. Here are a few common ones I do.
Master/Slave (or pet)
Best Man/Bride
Daddy/Daughter
Brother/Sister
Teacher/Student
Boss/Employee
Mafia
DaddyDom
Just suggest something.

So Anyways, please contact me by PM or Kik. I'll answer to any of them, with in a few minutes unless I'm sleeping or if I'm too full of messages. :D

Teacher and student works for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom