Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The tale of Naloth the Dragon(DuxT x GrimTroll)

Bucking his hips, he speared his cock forward, grunting just a bit, as he took her mouth, almost going into her throat, before he stopped. His shaft was twitching and throbbing, warmer then usual, as he neared release. Still, he said nothing, though the response of his body should be clear enough for her.

I think you only get to make one roll? Also, Naloth is peaked.

She could tell he was about to burst. While she wasn't skilled at this, she'd been with male Kobolds before, they had tells and this dragon had similar ones. Besides, bucking his cock towards her throat was more than a subtle tell. But she did not pull back, not wishing to anger him. She kept him in her mouth as she kept on licking around, letting him release in her mouth.

Fellatio: 1d20+4=12

Yeah wasn't sure, but it made sense roleplaying wise for her to be doing both.

He bucks again, as really, it was close, and yet, internally, he made sure to note that either she was properly trained, or that they would have to procure a slave that was. Really, as his shaft twitched, and there was a faint smell of sulfur, Naloth twitching and rumbling, as he shifts, pressing forward just a touch.

It's whatever one makes sense, sort of what your doing for the round I think. And Naloth stays peaked.

Training her would take time, but wasn't impossible. Sorcerer's didn't seem to be very skillful, most of their time dedicated to their art. So making her good would take a lot of time and make her suffer in other areas. As for finding one, a simple human whore could do nicely and those were very common in civilised lands.

The kobold kept up her efforts to get him off, relaxing her gag slightly. However she still couldn't take him down her throat well, despite her best efforts.

Fellatio: 1d20+4=16

In a way, he knew this, but did not care overly much, as at the moment, his primary concern was his own pleasure. Still, as she took him in her mouth, tongue lapping, hands moving, he grunted, as his seed began to flow, spurting out and into the kobolds throat. It was rich and spicy, not unlike a form of curry, as his hips bucked, sending as much down as possible.

"Good, good." He made no effort to remove himself from her. "We leave in the morning." He did not aim to return the attentions, as he moved, and she would have to move or he would simply walk over her, as he goes to a raised area of the hollow, and lays down, beginning to sleep.

Wilta was quick to pull away after he started cumming, getting a load on herself as she got away. She coughed up, but swallowed a large load regardless. She panted for breath, moving off to one side as her master walked past. She watched him, knowing she'd have to take care of herself or get her own pleasure salves beneath here. For now though that would have to wait, the exhausted Kobold going to sleep where she fell.

The next day the pair of you get into more living areas, the stretches of rich forest free from the choking skies. The sky was blue and sun clear past the ash and things were far more pleasant here. Naturally being a rich forest, there was a human settlement here, one that often paid tribute to the great dragon to avoid being burned down.

Breakfast was a rabbit, a small pitiful creature, but edible. It was not quite elf, but still. Walking towards the village, his posture arrogant and proud, he would look at all the mammals, creatures fit only to be slaves or food, if not both. That they can protest at all only shows their ignorance and stupidity. Still, he did not move as fast as he could have, even as he looks around. Still, he would merely look, as he moves towards the center of town, almost strutting, taking no precautions to hide himself.

Wilta followed her master closely, watching the humans warily. She did not have nearly the power he did, so was more at risk. Still she had power and would happily blast any human stupid enough to get in their way.

The humans however did not do anything. They cleared the path for Naloth, not wishing to risk angering the great dragon. They were unaware of how she did things, all they knew was this must be one of her spawn.

He would look for a few things at the moment, as they seemed to respect and fear him, which was proper. Still, there is a corner of his mind that tells him that it was probably because they were so close to his mothers tribute taking area. Still, he would point out to a basket, and looked at its (pervious) owner. "I require the basket so my minion can carry the tribute from this village."

There is the sneering arrogance, the towering self assurance... and yet, he is not actually telling them who the tribute is for.

The viliger he pointed too immedietly relented, in awe and fear of him. He took the basket, handing it over to the Kobold. Wilta for her part didn't complain too much by having the heavy basket handed to her. She didn't really have a say in the matter after all.

Nodding, he would think a bit, before he spoke next, sneer still on his face. "The Great Dragon demands tribute. The village will provide a pair of females, no older then seventeen years old, carrying baskets filled with goods worth no less then five copper pieces, nor more then five silver, per household in the village. Take me to your chieftain, so I may inform him of this."

The villager nodded, quickly leading him to large building at the centre of town. There he saw the town leader who wasn't actually human. There stood a Tiefling in fine clothes to show her position. The villager was quick to tell her of the dragons demands causing her to frown and look at the dragon. "The Dragon has never made such demands before..." She noted, looking at you with suspicion.

He glares at her, flames dancing in his mouth, as she looks, his voice low and rumbling, sounding to be the most part annoyed. "And who would know her commands better, one of the villages that deals only when they must pay, or one of her spawn?" He sneers at her, flames dancing, trusting in his arrogance, and the implied threat, to see him through. For while they may only be mammals, there was no telling how strong they were, nor just how many there were.

Still, soon enough, he would be in easy biting range of the tiefling, flames still dancing, plainly visible, in his maw.

Bluff check; Naloth:1D20+4 → 24(20 + 4)
Intimidate; Naloth:1D20+7 → 22(15 + 7)

Yeah, he's throwing his weight, such as it is, around, but would rather not make big waves on the outer edges of his mothers territory

The tiefling backs down, seeming to buy into his story. After all he was hardly acting out of character and had a point, so it was fairly believable. Looking over at one of her guards she sighed. "Spread the word..." The guard quickly nodding and heading off.

The tiefling looked at him once more, tone softening. "Forgive the suspicion lord dragon, we just never get a visit from your kin like this..."

He nods. flames retreating, as he looks over her, as he looks, a hint of contempt, as well as pride in his eyes and face. "Things change, and many of my siblings end up nourishing mother." Both statements were entirely true oddly enough, as surviving to a point where he could do this was actually an oddity.

"She wishes to expand her control, and has considered myself powerful enough to establish a lair outside of her influence to do so." It was a half truth, the best kind of truth besides a misleading truth. "As others prove themselves, they may make their way this way as well." He gives a shrug, looking around the area.

The Teifling frowned but was buying it, she just wasn't happy about it. "Very well sir dragon..." She sighed, he could tell she really didn't want to be dealing with more preasure from your mother but couldn't do anything about it. Sure she wasn't invincible, but you'd need a warrior or group of legendary status to slay her and those were hardly common, least around here.

Soon two sisters arrived carrying baskets, one fifteen, the other seventeen. Both were simple farmhands, plainly dressed but not bad lookers by human standards. They came baring the 'riches' each household having given the minimum of his demands.

He nods, looking over the girls, and inspecting the riches that they would have brought. Sure, it was not much, but at the least it was a beginning, and he would take the best choices for himself once he was a touch more secure in the area. Not enough that his mother would miss the tribute, after all, that would be stealing from her, and thus making himself a target before he could prepare a means to counter her.

Still, looking them over, he nods. "The tribute, as paltry as it is, shall buy your village a temporary reprieve from the great dragons wrath." It was said in haughty manner, and of course it was his wrath he was speaking of. Ordering the girls and the kobold, he would have to give it a name later, he would head out of town, along any path, obviously making the rounds, or so it would appear.

After several minutes, he would look at the girls. "Where are the local caves?" It was less of a question, and more of a demand.

By the way, what was the haul from the village?

The girls, still in fear of what the dragon would do to them, were quick to answer. "Just a mile that way m'lord." The eldest of the two responded, the youngest quietly hiding behind her sister.

Sure enough, following that direction, they got to a small cave. It likely was a bear den at some point, though location of said bear was unknown. Wilta, taking her position as head minion, ordered the two girls to the back of the cave and for them to empty out the treasures for the master to inspect, which they did obediently.

410 copper pieces of coins and ornaments.

Looking over the cave, he would nod, though it would have to be expanded at some point. Still, as he looked them over, he internally sighed. Sure, it was a haul of only four gold and one silver in total net worth, and there would be several expenses, as establishing a powerbase did not come cheap, at least until, the food supply was steady.

Looking at the human acquisitions, he asks the important question. "What skills do you minions have?"

The older girl spoke up, speaking for both her and her sister. "We've been helping out the village smith m'lord, with any odds and ends he needs. I'm good with leather but my sister can handle steel." The girl commented, gesturing to her shorter but slightly more buff sister. Neither girl had anything on them of worth it would seem, just the clothes on their back.

Their stat blocks:

Ingunn, female human Com2: CR 1; Size M (5 ft., 8 in. tall);
HD 2d4; hp 7; Init +0; Spd 30 ft.; AC 10; Attack +1 melee,
or +1 ranged; SV Fort +2, Ref +0, Will +0; AL NE; Str 11,
Dex 11, Con 10, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 11.

Languages Spoken: Common.

Skills and feats: Craft (Leatherworking) +8, Craft
(Weaponsmithing) +5, Hide +0, Listen +0, Move Silently +0,
Spot +5; Great Fortitude, Skill Focus (Craft
(Leatherworking)).

---------------------------
Tovi, female human Com2: CR 1; Size M (5 ft., 3 in. tall);
HD 2d4; hp 8; Init +0; Spd 30 ft.; AC 10; Attack +1 melee,
or +1 ranged; SV Fort +0, Ref +0, Will +0; AL NE; Str 11,
Dex 11, Con 10, Int 10, Wis 11, Cha 10.

Languages Spoken: Common.

Skills and feats: Craft (Armorsmithing) +5, Craft
(Bowmaking) +4, Craft (Weaponsmithing) +2, Hide +0, Jump +5,
Listen +0, Move Silently +0, Spot +0; Endurance, Run.

Useful talents, but ones that he would need more minions for, as well as additional resources. Still, as he sorts out the coins, making them into one pile, he would leave the trinkets, unless they were jewelry, those went into the currency pile, in another. Still, once the copper coins were piled, he would rest on them, looking at them. He then gestured to the kobold. "She is my chief minion. You will obey her." It was a chain of command, and easy enough really.

Looking at them, he spoke, sounding relaxed, though still arrogant. "Tell me of the local area, and everything of interest." Then, pausing, he seems to think. "Kneel, and one of you orally pleasure her." Waving a claw at the kobold almost dismissively, it would seem he was throwing her a bone.... as well as testing the girls.

"Wait what?" The eldest asked, confused by such a request.

"You heard, like this!" Wilda, deciding to enforce things some, suddenly tripped the younger girl to her hands and knees. Before she had a chance to protest, the Kobold pressed the girls face between her little legs. "Now, lick." She ordered, getting a whimper from the girl.

The older girl, looking a little horrified, turned back to the dragon. "The area is unremarkable besides the woods themselves. There is a goblin camp somewhere inside but we've never found it." The girl trying to not be distracted by what her sister was being forced into.

He did not have eyebrows, so he could not raise one. "You belong to me. While I may use your talents and skills, I will use my female minions and slaves for sexual gratification. As she is my chief minion, she may use you as she sees fit, so long as your usefulness is maintained. As you both posses useful skills, you may in time gain positions of power, and thus have slaves underneath yourselves." Waving a claw in an almost lazy manner, he explained the situation to them.

Looking at the elder human, he would seem to stare. "Is there anything else inside of the woods? And where have the most signs of the goblins been located?" As he could not fly, and he was not good at searching, it would take some time, but was doable. He would be ignoring her discomfort. "And while I will forgive this once...." His eyes narrow, as he growls. "KNEEL." It was soft, but laden with menace.

The elder girl kneeled quickly at his growl, bowing her eyes. "I'm sorry m'lord." She took a breath, going ahead to respond to his other question. "Rumours of a tower but no one has found it. Goblins have mostly been to the Northwest of town."

He waves a claw, apparently forgiving her, though he says nothing of her mistake. Still, while he keeps an eye on his chief minion and the younger human girl, the other in front of him on the elder, he would say nothing for some time, thinking it over. "I will search out these goblins. In the meantime, my chief minion is in charge." He waves a claw towards the kobold and her seat. "While I am gone, and after you pleasure her in turn, you will take stock of the cave, and make her aware of what you will need to ply your craft."

He then gives a faint smile, leaning forward. "You will also inform her of the local villages, and if any of them have a reputation for the more..." Rising from his bed of copper, he reaches foreword, grasping a breast in a claw. "Desirable objects." From his squeeze, he included woman in that description.

Still, he would head out, leaving towards the forest northwest of the village, searching for tracks.

Back
Top Bottom