Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The tale of Naloth the Dragon(DuxT x GrimTroll)

DuxT

Star
The skies were dark over the great mountain, but that was to be always the case. The mountain known to the local humans as Arcadia was the largest known to them and the most deadly. It had little to do with mountain itself, though the magma that constantly bubbled at its rim, occasionally creating streams down the mountain helped. These active lava flows accounted for most of the soot black sky, but there was magic helping it along. This place was made to look and feel like the worst place for anyone to come and that was before you got within the mountain.

Hundreds of slaves and minions worked the mountain, turning it into both a mine and a fortress. Very few had ever penetrated its defences, nor the loyal kobold guard and slave legion. But they were not the ultimate threat of this mountain, not the reason the civilised world both tried to stay away, and yet sent out teams to invade.

At the heart of it all was a dragon, an red dragon that made this mountain home. Varla was her name and she had spent her whole life making this mountain hers. It wasn't always hers, but no living human still lived to remember that. Varla, Mistress of Arcadia and bane to all the region, sat upon her chamber of gold, slaves serving her every whim.

But this was not the story of Varla, but instead the dragons youngest child Naloth. The dragon, seeing him as able to stand and fight, threw out her child like the rest of her spawn. Without any assistance she insisted her children sought out their own fortune. Many would die, some would succeed, a few might even try and challenge her. She did not care, if a dragon could not find the strength to carve their name upon the world they were no true dragon in her eyes.

For a time, he had watched, and learned, picking up scraps of lore, though he was jealous of the hidden knowledge his mother kept hidden away, knowledge he would have to be far more powerful, as well as cunning, to acquire. After all, he was only the size of those meaty mammals called donkeys, and not the veritable avatar of burning death that was his mother, and so, he would not challenge her, not yet. But some day, all that she had, including herself, would be his.

Still, as he picked his way down the mountains slopes, he kept a wary eye upwards, heading for a the foothills, even as he moved with all possible speed. While he had two dawns to clear his mothers territory, she made the fate of those spawn that she found clear, tails between her teeth, before she swallowed. It was a fate he was eager to avoid.

Still, as he slunk and crept, at a good clip, his thoughts would be dominated by the burning need to prove himself superior to all that he had ever encountered, and all that e would encounter.

The first day went smoothly for Naloth, encountering little problem. He had grown up in this sort of terrain, spending his whole life in and on this very mountain. But even though the trip was good, he still had to stop, no matter how much he might want to push on through the night. Being tired would make him sloppy and sloppiness on this mountain would equal death.

The second day went for the most part smoothly too, him almost reaching the edge of his mother's lands before dusk. However his mother was never the kindest to her children, so had a test set out for him. Sitting on a rock in his path was a Kobold, just a single Kobold starring down at him. While not a threat normally this one was different, the wings and scales suggestion she was one of the dragonwrought, her blood closer to dragons. Not only that but she was clearly a sorcerer from the lack of weapons and the smell of magic on her. Rising to her feet, she would be the first real challenge he faced.

(Kobold 9+3
Nolath 12+1

Nolath wins initiative and may make the first move.)

He woke, not quite bright eyed, smoldering, as he made his way, swifter then before, towards the border, only to have a dragonwraught kobold in his path? That, was more then fairly annoying. Still, he would not hesitate, as he rushed forward, jaws aiming to bite and crush, to tear and pulverize, to make sure he was inside of melee range, and thus could negate many of a sorcerers best tricks.

And of course, as his fanged maw took purchase, he would take this challenge head on, fangs aiming to puncture scales and rend flesh. After all, if his foe is battered enough, and kobolds, let along sorcerers, the fragile creatures are much, much safer to deal with in melee range.

Sadly for the Kobold, as she prepared a spell, Naloth was already within her reach. She tried to dodge back but the maw quickly closed around her, the smaller creature crying out in pain. The fight was over before it even started, Naloth stood with a bleeding Kobold in his mouth. She wasn't dead, he still had the option to keep her alive, should he please.

Come to think of it, this was hardly much challenge for the young dragon, either his mother went easy on him, wanted that kobold gone or something else was up. But for now, Naloth stood the victor.

Stabilization: 1d100=35 Fail

That was hardly a challenge, and he narrowed his eyes, even as he thought it over. Either there was some political move among the various kobolds, and he was aware there was some degree of infighting, though often subtle, or she was a spy, planted by his mother. Still, he would attempt to keep her alive, though his skill at healing could be said to be... well, cauterization really.

Still, he would try and keep the kobold alive, if only to interrogate her.

After sometime the bleeding stopped and Naloth was out of his mothers lands long before his time was up. The land outside the mountain was barren, rocks and ashen soil all that was left with how choked the sky was with soot, ash and smoke. Few animals lived here, typically hunters having to go out further out of the lands to get anything decent.

By the time evening hit he managed too find some shelter among petrified trees, a whole forest turned to stone in the super heated cloud of the last big eruption of Arcadia. It would do for the night but no place to live, that was for sure. But he wouldn't spend the evening alone at least, the Kobold slowly waking from her injuries, wincing in pain from the still fresh teeth marks he left in her.

Looming over her, his maw near her throat, fore-claws close to the females face, even as his body was on top of her, would have been patiently waiting, after he made his shelter in this place. Really, there was a general lack of meat, besides the one under him, though he would have to continue on to make his lair elsewhere. After all, it was both too close to his mothers, and there was little around to hunt, or extort wealth from.

"So..." He did not quite hiss, and though it was a rumble, it was not a deep and threatening one, but almost like a large cat purring. "What were your instructions?"

The kobold looked up at him, there was some fear there but it was mostly numb to it. She'd been starred out by far bigger, far stronger than him after all. "Stand in your path and attempt to stop you. Should I refuse, or run from you, mistress would of swallowed me slowly." His mother evidently didn't care about the life of this kobold, odd considering her higher breed among the rest of the species.

He cannot raise an eyebrow, though he does cock his head, in a way they signals the same thing. "Really, a dragonwrought such as yourself? Why would she sacrifice a useful minion like that, and for why?" There is an edge of threat to his tone, as he glares down at her. "And remember, while your mistress may be in the mountain, you are under me."

The Kobold winces slightly, sure she was scared of his mother, but he was a clear and direct threat to her here and now. "Difference of opinion..." She didn't have lips, but the show of bottom teeth were close to that nervous gesture. "Your mother is getting complacent, we haven't expanded in generations. I simply felt she was wasting time when she could own more than just a single mountain." Evidently this Kobold had some spine to challenge his mothers authority like that, no matter how valid her point was.

Opposed intimidate roll: 1d20+1=7

He did not shrug, but at the same time, well, he did defeat her, and took her away, so therefore... "You belong to me now." There was no real warmth to the statement, merely informing her that she no longer had a mistress, but a master. "You can of course protest your loyalties, in which case your designation shall change to supper." The tone was perfectly reasonable, as he looked at her. "Your training?"

Well, she was obviously a sorceress, but how good was she, and what else was she trained in where the big questions.

The kobold bowed her head, she understood her life was in his hands and was not fool enough to argue that. "Yes master." She stated, now his first servant he could call his own. At the second question, she looked up at him. "To be a Draconic Sorcerer, fueled by the dragon heart." Her folded up wings shifted slightly as she said. "Also, was to be trained in flying when I was strong enough."

Flight capable, that was a bit of a problem, if only as that meant she was more mobile then he was, thus would be harder to control, until her loyalty was firmly established. "What incantations of the hearts blood have you learned? And what skills have you studied?" Really, he could use her as a skirmisher and scout, but he would get the full reach of her skills before he really knew what to do with her.

"Sleep and Magic Missile, rest are cantrips." Seemed like her one move for beating him was to use Sleep on him, but that was behind them. "Skill wise nothing notable Master, standard training."

Her character sheet is here, also where I'll keep track of xp http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=752209

And he was immune to sleep effects, so other then the missile, well, she was still useful, particularly with the sleep spell actually, being able to render weaker willed foes asleep, and thus easy to capture. One claw would move down, and idly start to stroke her, as he seemed to regard her. "Very well. For the moment, and partially due to the fact that you are my only minion, you are my probationary chief minion." Really, without additional ones, it was a mostly meaningless title.

Sexual Prowess (Caress); Naloth:1D20+7 → 21(14 + 7)

She shuddered as he began stroke her, his claws skilled in how they moved. She seemed to relax at his touch, fluttering her eyes as she looked up at him. "Well Master, best I help you get more minions for you." She wouldn't mind having her own power, but right now wouldn't dare challenge him.

Yeah completely forgot about that Sleep thing, will put that down to Wilta not thinking straight as that's something she'd know.

He nods, as his claws stroke her, looking over her. "That would be good. You would also have to prove yourself in other ways." Pausing for a moment, he looked over her. "I am fully aware that my mother enjoyed the use of pleasure slaves on rare occasions." Left unspoken was that they were normally disposed of afterwards. "However, until I have some procured, you will attend to my needs in that manner as well."

Wilta looked down, down his body and his superior side. This could be problematic but she could cope with what he wanted. Looking back up at him she said. "Well.. I am yours master, what is it you desire?" She figured it best be cooperative here.

Looking over her, he would give a small snort. "I would not be expecting you to do much. Frankly, I have no interest in wasting a useful minion, to gain temporary release. Frankly, you are a touch...." He thinks it for a moment. "Small. Still, use your mouth, and impress me." Really, she would probably not do that well, but at the same time? He wants to get off and she's there.

Moving, he would allow her to rise, moving so that his shaft is accessible for her. He is average for a dragon of his age, pinkish cock throbbing, slightly ridged, as he looks, waiting for her to act.

Wilta nodded slowly and rose up as he let her move again. She still hurt from her wounds, but was well enough to do this, it shouldn't be that taxing for the Kobold.

Reaching up, she took hold of his shaft, extending her neck to start licking at the head. Although having no great experience, her tongue moved quick and long, managing to work him quite well for such a small thing.

Fellatio: 1d20+4=20

He would not resist her ministrations, and indeed, would not fight the pleasure that she provides, as his shaft grows under her licking, and he gives a purring rumble, shifting just a touch, so that she can have more access to the draconic meat. Still, he would not move to touch her, or give her instructions, apparently, using this as a way of seeing of she would do well or not.

Naloth is Aroused

Attempting to keep her master pleased, Wilta parted her jaws, letting the meat slide in. Her tongue still worked, but she didn't have the technique down quite like before, but she kept her teeth off him so that was a start.

Fellatio: 1d20+4=10

He grunted, looking at her, as he stood there, watching her. Really, while she did keep her teeth off, she needed to train a bit in this, particularly if finding additional slaves takes a while. However, at the very least, she did not bite him, so he would not punish her for that. Still, he would watch, molten eyes on her rear, as his shaft twitched just the smallest bit inside of her mouth.

Wilta, soon figured out the right technique, going ahead and focusing on the pointed head with her tongue. Her hands, though he handed ordered him to, began working his member too, though less skillfully it would seem.

Fellatio: 1d20+4=21
Stroking: 1d20+4=12

Back
Top Bottom