Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

League of Legends (MxF or MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gau

Meteorite
League of Legends

Rules
I rolelay in Threads (& Maybe Skype)
I play males in MxF or MxM Pairings.
I Play Dominant or Submissive Characters.
I would like 200~500 words per post.
I would like a post every one or two days.
I require you to provide an F-list or equivalent.

Key
Images are NSFW || M: Male x Male || F: Male x Female || Skin Variations Accepted || Humanified/Genderbent Accepted
Note: Champion Cravings are just favorites, feel free to suggest others.
Note 2: The "I'll Play" list is negotiable, but I'd like to stick to them if possible. The list assumes I'll play the dominant role, if that is not the case, Champion roster will be a lot more flexible.
----------
- ♛ I'll Play ♛ -
---
- Males
Females -
---
- ❤ Fave Kinks ❤ -
---
- ☠ Limits ☠ -
Ahri (M):
Amumu:
Darius: [F] [M] [M]
Fizz:
Galio:
Gnar (Mega): [F]
Jarvan: [F]
Malzahar: [F] [M]
Nasus: [F] [F] [F]
Pantheon: [F] [F]
Varus: [F] [M] [M]
Volibear: [M] [M]
Warwick: [F] [M]
Yorick: [F]
OC Laphren: [F] [F]

Darius
Ezreal
Garen
Jarvan
Lucian
Malzahar
Rengar
Renekton
Talon
Tryndamere
Varus
Wukong
Yasuo
Zed

OC Champion

Ahri
Akali
Ashe
Diana
Janna
Katarina
Kindred(Lamb)
Leona
Lux
Nami
Nidalee
Poppy
Sejuani
Soraka
Shyvana
Sona
Third-Person Writing
Written Sounds (Eg; Slrrrp)
GenderBending Characters
Creature -> Human Transformation (Pic Required)

Kissing | Biting | Licking | Saliva
Moaning | Heavy Breathing
Oral Sex (Giving/Receiving)
Roaming Fingers | Scratching

Blindfolds | Collars | Handcuffs
Exhibitionism | Public Sex
Fear of Getting Caught
Humiliation | Coercion
Pseudo-Rape | Estrus/Heat

Excessive Thick Semen
Swallowing/Passing Semen
Multiple | Consecutive Orgasms
Scat | Vore | Vomit
Mutilation | Excessive Blood
Unnatural Growth
Shemale | Futanari
Female x Female

Roleplay Plots
Anyone who's familiar with the LoL franchise will know that there's a lot of Champions to choose from. While this is great news for players, it makes it quite impossible to consolidate the innumerable number of potential pairings into a manageable number of ideas.
In other words, I'd like to work something out with people via PM's so that we can tailor an RP to the specific Champions.
Regardless I'll write down a few prompts so that you're not left with a blank slate.

(D) Dominant Male Champion
(S) Submissive Male/Female Champion

---~ Game After ~
The premise of this roleplay is a typical 5v5 game on Summoner’s Rift.
Like any game; 10 champions are split into two teams and must work collaboratively to take down the enemy Nexus.
During the game; (D) manages to score a few early kills, and continues to snowball from that point onwards, decimating the enemy team so thoroughly that the opposing team are left with no choice but to surrender.
Roleplay Start; As the game concludes with an official announcement that resounds loud and clear throughout the Rift, Champions are teleported off Summoner’s Rift… but technical complications result in two champions being left behind. (D) who retains his super fed status, and (S) who didn’t fare too well during the match. How the remaining Two Champions interact will depend on the Champions selected.

---~ Behind Bushes ~
Making their way into the tall grass, two champions silently lay low as they wait for an unsuspecting enemy champion to haplessly walk by. As they wait though (D) starts to feel aroused by the sight of (S) infront of them and decide to have a little fun. In this scenario I’d prefer (S) to be reluctant; either because they’re embarrassed by the prospect, diligently insist they remain focused, or outright oppose the advances entirely.

---~ Captured Toy ~
The Game has become so one-sided that the enemy team have blatantly started to toy with their opponents. Every team fight has been a slaughter-fest against (S)’s team, yet the team stubbornly refuses to soldier on. Insisting that they still have a chance.
Another teamfight, and (S)’s team is decimated, (S) manages to escape with a sliver of health, but just as they’re about to recall, they’re slammed to the ground and surrounded by (D) and his team mates. They’ve got a good long while before (S)’s team mates come back, and they’ve decided they want to toy with (S) in a sexual way.
Note: (D) can focus on one Champion with the others spectating, or (D) can play several characters simultaneously, or consecutively.

---~ Personal Victory ~
Realizing how strong their opponent is, (S) cautiously stays within the safety of their own tower. Defensively playing things out until they can find an opening to strike out. (D) is actually the target of (S)'s admiration or affection, and (S) really doesn't want to do anything that might put them on the wrong side of (D)'s favor. (D) however is completely clueless to all of this, and continues to grow more and more frustrated as (S) refuses to come out. Irritably (D) announces that he'll do anything (S) wants if they'll come out and fight him.
(S), not wanting to be seen as a coward reluctantly obliges... and miraculously manages to defeat (D).
Shortly after the game concludes with (D)'s team enjoying an overwhelming victory... but (D) is hardly in a celebratory mood. Cornering (S) in a secluded area, they angrily demand to hear what (S)'s wish is, promising to do anything, absolutely anything that's asked of them.

Koei Warriors

Koei Warriors
------------
My Dynasty
---
- Males
Females -
-----
My Samurai
---
- Males
Females -
Lu Bu
Yuan Shao
Guan Ping
Wei Yan
Zhang Bao
Zhao Yun
Gan Ning
Lu Xun
Sun Ce
Zhu Ran
Cao Pi
Xiahou Dun
Yue Jin
Sima Shi
Sima Zhao
Wen Yang
Fa Zheng
Guan Suo
Guan Xing
Jiang Wei
Zhao Yun
Zhuge Liang

Ling Tong
Lu Xun
Zhou Yu
Zhu Ran

Zhang He
Guo Jia
Xun Yu
Yue Jin

Wen Yang
Xiahou Ba
Zhong Hui
Cai Wenji
Diao Chan
Guan Yinping
Lu Lingqi
Sun Shangxiang
Wang Yi
Wang Yuanji
Xiao Qiao
Xing Cai
Fukushima Masanori
Ishida Mitsunari
Maeda Keiji
Maeda Toshiie
Oda Nobunaga
Sanada Yukimura
Shibata Katsuie
Shimazu Toyohisa

OC Bandit (Yato)
Ishida Mitsunari
Takenaka Hanbei
Kato Kiyomasa
Kobayakawa Takakage
Mori Ranmaru
Naoe Kanetsugu
Date Masamune
Azai Nagamasa
Hattori Hanzo
Ii Naomasa
Sanada Nobuyuki
Sanada Yukimura
Shimazu Toyohisa
Tachibana Muneshige
Ina
Kai
Kunoichi
Lady Hayakawa
Oichi
Tachibana Ginchiyo

OC Samurai Girl

---~ My Little Spy ~
(S) silently slips into the enemy camp, sneaking around tactfully so that they can collect some valuable information on what their enemy is planning. It's practically a suicide mission, but (S)'s superiors have faith that (S) is the best person for the job. Unfortunately, their faith was misplaced, and small error of judgment results in (S) getting noticed and captured, and dragged before (D) tied up.
Alternative: It was all a setup, someone on (S)'s side had leaked the mission, and (S) walks right into the trap. Captured by the enemy and imprisoned, (S) is shocked when a trusted general of their own army strolls casually in and reveals his betrayal.

---~ Last One Standing ~
The battle should have been a decisive victory for (S)'s faction, but arrogant confidence by the leading commander has led to a devastating loss. The main force have already retreated from the battlefield, leaving (S) and their men to whatever cruel fate awaits them. Completely surrounded, (S) is exhausted and battered... but still defiant, desperately seeking a way in which they can escape with their men... Impressed, an enemy officer offers to spare their lives if they'll submit to him.

---~ Fort Betrayal ~
(S) is a female officer who has recently been instructed to defend an outpost base on the front lines. Valiantly they stride out with their female-warrior soldiers, arriving at the base early, and joining the troops already garrisoned there. The enemy completely outnumber (S) and her troops, but (S) is confident that they can defend the base if they remain forted behind the sturdy walls. Unfortunately a sickening ploy by the enemy general results in (S) waking up late at night to find the enemy swarming through the gates which have been thrown open. The Troops she'd come to help have betrayed her, and have joined with the enemy.

---~ Testing Bonds ~
A devastating defeat has led to (S) and several others being captured by the enemy. As the prisoners of war are gathered together (S) notices a love interest (or close friend) present. Severely injured it's a miracle they're still alive... and yet the enemy show no signs of tending to his wounds. In a desperate attempt to save a fellow general's life, (S) begs an enemy general for mercy on their love interest's behalf... and (D) accepts... on the condition that (S) will do whatever he says... forcing (S) to humiliate themselves before the other prisoners.

Toyohisa x Takakage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom