Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My roleplay requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennycutey6

Banned
Banished
I like roles, where a person of power falls to someone who has lesser social standing. It is so thrilling to see someone of pride fall into depravity.

Supergirl

Downfall of supergirl by a regular powerless criminal with kryptonite. Supergirl goes to a warehouse to capture a thug involved in smuggling. One of the crates has kryptonite, which depowers her and lets the thug defeat her, rape her, and dominate her. Perhaps he has enough power in domination to get information about her normal job from her. Eventually the police arrive; in the chaos, the thug attempts to escape but is caught, and Supergirl is able to escape without being seen or exposed. She remains powerless due to the continuing effects of the kryptonite for at least a few days. During that time, she returns to work, and her (let's say) boss takes advantage of her weakness to dominating her, something that was awakened in her psyche by the time she spend dominated by the thug. Forcing her to wear sexy lingerie and other articles of clothing. Probably allowed to resume her duties when she is properly trained. A gang to rob her office, and she defeats them with her powers, exposing her true identity to her boss, who gets a desire to make a harem of enslaved superheroines, with her help.

Final Fantasy 9
Kidnapping and corruption of princess garnet. I would like someone who is familiar with the game. I thought it would be interesting because the characters get separated from each other a lot. I think a good starting point will be where Steiner carries Princess Garnet through the gate in a bag of pickles.[/b]

Tomia
I'm interested in doing a rape roleplay of cosplayer model Tomia. She is married and hasn't released that information until recently. In their anger, one of her fans would probably plot something after one of her visits to comicon. Kidnapping her and slowly training her to be a sex slave

Batgirl
A roleplay where Barbara Gordon gets raped by a villian not knowing she is batgirl until they get to her apartment. This can either be from him breaking into the apartment or some other way we can discuss this further. From there we blackmail her and gets her trained into his plaything. I'm not expecting some bigshot criminal, just a small timer who stumbles onto her identity.

Cheating

I also have a fantasy that I want to roleplay that involves cheating. I was thinking about a role where we are first a newly wed couple. We can be on our honeymoon when I have our first affair. We can decide what happens after but after getting back to our regular lives after the honeymoon. We can make it that the person who I had the affair with would be my coworker/boss or the person who interviews me for the job. We can keep building on who she cheats with. Probably with clients to further her career and such. Let me know what you think.

BlackDesert Online

I don't have a plot for this, but if you play the game and want to do something, hit me up.

Wrestling

A female wrestler who fights in the underground for money. The rules are pretty easy, first one to orgasm will lose or win my pin or submission. The winner can name their price. The men mostly wanted the girl's body or to be their pet. Girl's who fight as pet has no control over their wrestling wardrobes or have a vibrator inserted into them as they fight. As for the girls they wanted to clean out the guy's pocket.

Bully

Her son is getting bullied and she goes sees what she can do about it. Bully overpowers her and slowly turns her into a sex slave.

Momone Cat

She's cute, let's come up with a plot for her. here's an image.
734235e7jw1f1s0zk8z80j21jl2bc4qp.jpg

Princess Amythest and Gemworld

This show was a DC short where a girl named Amy is summoned to another world to find a gem and save a tadpole prince. The main villain being Dark Opal, somehow gets his hands on her. We can work on this if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom