Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lets build a medieval-fantasy story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjahund

Planetoid
Who am I?

A long-time roleplayer who's ready to start building stories again! Since my studies are slowing down I've had an itch to begin doing some proper, fun stories involving plenty of story and naughty bits. I've been roleplaying for a long time and usually do fast responses and with good detail to. I like stories that are build upon stories, not smut. I do think that story can come from everywhere - even smut - but I don't want a constant smut-fest. I also like getting long-term partners, not just roleplaying with someone for a few days and then gone.

What do I want?

I want long-term roleplay with someone who wants to build a fun, entertaining story with twists and hooks while including smut and other naughtiness. I don't require you to have a perfect mastery of the English language (God knows I don't) but at least be able to write it as well as I do and we'll get along fine!

What do I like?

I like playing a variety of male characters. Whether they're dominant, submissive or switch - I'm fine with them! It usually depends on my partner what I do, but I prefer playing a switch. I like changing things up in the bedroom.

When it comes to characters that I like playing with, I like females that are chatty, outspoken and friendly, depending on the story of course. I don't like the shy-damsel-in-distress type, it's boring and overdone. I don't want to play a story where my character has to save your character from something. It's overdone, boring and won't ever fly with me.

What universe/setting do we play in?

I have my own medieval fantasy setting that we can play in, but I'm also open to playing in other settings, such as Dragon Age, Warcraft, Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Elder Scrolls and the list goes on - feel free to suggest something if you have something particular in mind.

Kinks? Kinks!

I'm fairly open on the kink-front. I have somewhat vanilla kinks, but I'm always open for discussing things with people. I do enjoy anal and women that are straight-forwards though, rather than trying to make the male make the first move!

That's all fine and dandy - how do we play?

I play by Skype, using it as an IM service as I find it's perfect for what I want: Somewhat fast responses and able to drop in and out whenever's needed or simple to use and say "I gotta go for a bit!"

If you're interested in playing, throw me a PM with something to add and we can discuss things further through text!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom