Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Young Maid, Young Master

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltxen

Dust

“Do you need anything else, sir?”

She opened the door and asked the son of her employer, stationing herself carefully a couple of steps behind the threshold, looking first at him and then fixing her gaze at the floor.

“No,” he replied, observing how the young girl had evolved since the last time she had been a maid at his house: her breasts were almost full now and her body a lot more curvaceous. He could make out the outline of her shape from the pink shirt that she was wearing, which was apparently too tight for her now-sexy figure.

She turned and was about to close the door behind her, when he stopped her, “Wait. Take these downstairs,” he ordered her softly, pointing to the tray of empty dishes placed right next to him. She stopped at the doorway for a moment, almost frozen at the sound of his voice.

Even though she had worked at his house for almost a year before his mother fired her a few months ago, he had never directly spoken to her. Now that his mother had re-hired her, she had received a direct order from him just after one day.

Nevertheless, the girl obliged with a light nod. She entered his room and made her way towards the couch he was seated on, starting to feel visibly uncomfortable by his gaze as she approached him. He noticed it and moved his eyes to the TV screen. As she collected the dishes and picked up the tray, he added, ”Oh, and a cup of tea, please.”

She nodded again and walked out of his room, closing the door behind her.

I've been thinking about it for a while and would like to continue it with a literate person. Please send me a message with a short post, continuing the above post from where I left off.

Let's have a great time roleplaying this. Cheers.

PS: No limitation on kinks. I will go along with everything as long as you keep the bathroom stuff out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom