Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Colliding Worlds (BurningWillows & Greeneyed23)

Seras breath hitches then she let out a soft growl, her eyes locked with Elayas.

"You pronounce my name so...so..." She was lost for the word but she loved it and let out another sigh as her climax rose.

~

Tatias eyes turned from the window where she had been staring at her reflection to Gerry, a serious look in her eyes although her face remained neutral. She surveyed the door for a minute, then back to him and her facade broke, a look of pure pain crossing her face before disappearing as Tatia resumed her neutral tone.

"Am I unloveable?"

The question rang through the room loud and clear, weight carried with it. She looked up at him expectantly like he had all the answers.

"I'm not looking for you to declare my beauty," she continued after a second, "or my kindness, or my ego. I don't want compliments, I want truth. And you are the most logical honest man I know. You've always been straight forward with me."

She touched the necklace laying on her collar bone, resuming her gaze at the window, "can sirens be loved? Are we allowed? I've walked this earth for fifty years and I've never seen any man or woman stare at me the way Elaya looks at Seraphina."

Elaya smiled suckling more, twisting her hand to press Sera's pleasure more firmly.

"Erotically? i know it makes me wetter to say it."

She moaned over Sera's nipple, sucking yet harder, her tongue still going back and forth over it.

~

Gerry studied her thoughtfully, then answered in his simple direct way.

"Yes."

"I loved one, and I know they can be loved. And they can be happy. Bear children and have happy families. You just have to choose the right one. Elaya and Sera are uniquely suited to and for one another. If you want that Tatia you have to find the one person who makes you feel that way."

Once finished he said nothing else, studying her face, curious as to what she would say next, wondering if he could help her, despite her claim that it was his truth she wanted. He knew he was a poor comfort and a hard friend to have and keep. That rarely served to sooth those in pain.

Sera couldn't old back any longer. A low whistle escaped her lips as the bird in her cried and then she called out Elayas name as she climaxed for the second time, her body jerking as juices coated Elayas fingers, heat and lust rolling inside her body.

"Fuck Elaya," she groaned, "you do wonders to me. When may I please you my wolf?"

~

Tatias eyes widened, believing he was telling her she was unlovable. But as he continued she understood he meant the opposite, her eyes never leaving her reflection. She knew sirens could love...her parents had been much in love when they died. What she worried that she alone was broken, unable to be loved.

"Thank you Gerry." She pulled the sheets closer to her body, "sorry about my indecency."

She was rarely self conscious of her body but around him it was different. She had no intentions of seducing him and being undressed and within the same room felt awkward for her.

"Could you stay..."She paused looking for the words, "Nevermind me. I've wasted enough of your time. You must be tired."

"I do not mean to be such a hassle," she promised, "I am very sorry I ruined your night."

She got up and strolled to the door, beckoning him to follow. It was clear she had more on her mind and was giving him an out, allowing him to leave without burdening him with more of her problems.

Sera's word sent a shudder down Elaya's spine and she surged up kissing her, then forced her down, sitting on the redhead's chest. "Now. Please? Please use fire on me Seraphina? Please?"

Her voice was pleading, she was trembling atop her lover, and her pussy was dripping wet and swollen in her extreme arousal.

~

Gerry grunted. "Lay back down Tatia. I'll be fine on the floor. I hate beds anyway."

He refused to sleep in a bed. The only he had been allowed for years was after harming an innocent, usually after raping a child while being mind raped as well. His masters had ruined much that was good in life for him, but even they would have been shocked to see him willing to stay and help a siren.

He took a likely corner and lay down, his eyes closing as he sighed contentedly, truly comfortable there.

Rey sensed this and left the door going to his own room next door, keying into them both but unable to take control of either.

Seraphina laughed then rolled, tossing Elaya down and pinning her. Her fire worked faster this time, snaking down and between her thighs, invading her and filling her.

"Like that?" Sera purred, grinning madly.

~

Tatia moved to the bathroom as Gerry refused to leave. She dressed in a light tunic for bed before slipping under the covers, still wide awake. She had too much to think about. Too many negative thoughts. All of it came down to that thought that had ruined her night. That singular thought that this might be the best she could get. That she could never find that love she'd seen so many others with. A soul mate. A lover.

Elaya screamed in pleasure, exploding all over Sera's flames, pulling her lover in close for a kiss, moaning and begging for more.

~

Gerry watched her through half lidded eyes as the others all settled in for rest.

The inn itself was settling down, the owners and workers extinguishing the lights and locking the doors.

Soon only the two impassioned lovers, Tatia, and her current roommate were awake within the inn.

~

Elaya snarled at Seraphina, nipping her lips. "Fuck me my Phoenix."

Sera held Elaya down, making sure she didn't thrash too hard as thier lips collided and Sera continued fucking Elaya senseless with her fire, making sure it coated every inch of Elayas inner walls as she thrusted it in and out. To make it even more enjoyable she would push it far in and then pull completely out, making Elaya feel the sudden emptiness before filling her again. Every stroke made Sera moan too, her fires were a part of herself and it felt too good to do this, too erotic. Soon she was gasping, crushing Elayas lips as her body shook, and intense orgasm rolling through, juices coating Elayas stomach as Sera continued to straddle her and keep her pinned down.

"Safe word is banana," she gasped afterwards, a mischievous glint in her eyes. Ropes of fire flashed out from her hands and caught Elayas wrists, pining her down to the bed even more. The ropes didn't burn, simply holding her hostage to the bed so Sera could have more fun. Wiggling lower so her ass sat on Elayas thighs sera bent down and began licking each of Elayas nipples, her tongue growing hotter and hotter. Her lips did too as she fondled the perfect breasts and began nipping and licking the nipples, catching them in her teeth gentle and playing with them. Her fire never slowed in its rhythm, her focus remaining on fucking her gorgeous lover senseless, but now she added a new element.

~

As the night wore on Tatia struggled to find any sleep. All she could think about was what came next for her, and the fact that she could think of nothing upset her. Was this it? Was there more in life she was missing?

Sighing angrily she rolled over and away from Gerrys gaze, knowing he was in the room but trying to paid him no attention, assuming he wanted sleep. He had probably stayed to make sure she didn't bolt into the night or doing anything rash...two things that had crossed her mind a dozen times and yet he impeded her. There was nothing she could do except lie there and think, her thoughts swirling as she tried to make sense of all that had happened in the past few days and all the could happen in the future.

Gerry sighed once she was laid down, knowing she would likely torment herself with her own thoughts for hours, and went off to sleep.

Rey did wake sensing her troubles, and though he couldn't control her, he did gently begin sending soothing fatigue over her form.

~

Elaya flinched as she was ensnared then growled up at her. "I can take anything you have to offer Seraphina. But if you stop you'll regret it."

She grinned wickedly, explaining the threat. "Because i know how to bind a Phoenix."

As Sera set to her she moaned, then began to pant as an seemingly endless wave of pleasure gripped as she tried to press her pussy more firmly onto Sera's fire, and her breasts into Sera' mouth. Her back arched until she was raised off the bed balanced on her heels an the back of her head. "Don't stop!! Please Sera never stop!!"

Tatia felt the fatigue set in but she fought it. She didn't want rest. She wanted solutions. Getting up she found a pair of tights to cover her legs and snuck out of the room, passing Rey's door along with the others as she padded downstairs. For a moment she stared at the front door or the inn, questioning what would happen if she snuck of into the night. Chances were high she wouldn't make it as well as she fantasized she would. Instead she jumped over the bar and grabbed a bottle of scotch. She was still fairly drunk, although much less so than when she offered her body to the inn earleir.

Finding a seat at the bar she opened the bottle and started to drink, staring off at nothing as she let her thoughts consume her. With no one looking Tatia dropped her act, the fake happy bubbliness fading. The pain Gerry had seen flash across her face was evident now. It was not the kind of pain that could kill, but the kind the stung, reminding you for days that you got hurt but refusing to fade away.

~

Sera kept her grip on Elaya even when she felt her back rising off the bed, threatening to throw Sera off of she lost her balance. Her knees remained planted in the mattress and her tongue gee hotter, Elayas begging music to her ears. She felt her whole body growing hot with lust and desire, growing wetter at feeling her lovers pleasure. Her fires grew faster, pumping in and out of Elaya as Seras breath hitched, her eyes rolling. She could barely handle how intimate it felt, how erotic her fire was inside Elaya. It was like nothing she had ever felt and it bonded Seraphina to Elaya like nothing else could.

"Bind me," she whined, loving the thought of it, "bind me when you can take no more orgasms."

She doubled her pace her hands igniting as she groped Elaya hard, twisting and tweaking her nipples. Her mouth moved to Elayas, crushing it with steamy lips.

Gerry woke as she snuck by but let her go.

Redy didn't he slipped out of his room and watched her go down to the bar to drink, his brow furrowed in concern. Still better this happened now than later. IF she chose to do something rash here they were better protected, and if she chose to leave she would be much safer in the city than in the wild. Of course safe was a relative term, but Rey knew he had to consider her happiness and safety as he had so destroyed one, and the other had never truly existed.

~

Elaya snarled at her lover and pressed up, needing more of Sera's attentions, then fell back sucking hungrily at Sera's lips, then growling. "Yes. You'll pay for this. But don't stop Seraphina. Please!!"

She began to pant again, then screamed into a howl as she erupted into a shuddering tidal wave of an orgasm that cascaded through her again and again and again, making her press as tight against Sera as she could, straining at her bonds, swearing silent repayment upon her lover for this amazing pleasure.

Elayas howl was joined by Seras own cries of ecstasy as she exploded too, unable to help herself. She could feel Elayas pleasure through her fire and it felt unbelievable, pushing the Phoenix over the top. Her fire died out as she got struck by an orgasm, crashing tidal waves of pleasure coursing through her, distrupting all focus. She lay on Elaya panting for seconds and then without warning through all her remaining energy into another ball of fire, thrusting it deep within Elaya. The Phoenix was beginning to reach the edge of her powers where she slipped from the safe zone to the dangerous use, waning her energy away. But she said nothing, too caught up in hearing the perfect orgasmic howl from her lover again, wanting her to cum over and over.

"Sing to the moon," Sera breathed, speaking on Elayas howl, how beautiful and pure it sounded to her, "I want the whole city to hear us."

~

Tatia jumped when she heard the howl, but it held no note of anger. It was Elaya, and she sounded quite happy. A spark of envy flared within her. They had found something, why couldn't she?

She drained the bottle, staring at the empty glass. How did she get here? How had her life managed to lead to sitting in a cold bar drinking scotch and wallowing in self pity. She was a siren, one with royalty in her veins at that.

"What am I doing?" She sighed, resting her head on the counter and groaning, the alcohol making it harder and harder to think.

Elaya barely heard her lover as Sera set to her. Her whole body lurched and her strength rose dramatically. She threw her head back and unleashed a howl so loud and so strong that the entire inn shook, then she snapped down cracking the thick solid wood of the bed beneath them, and through it all she howled.

All over the city people froze as the great noise, the unmistakable sound of the most deadly wolf, rang throughout the land.

Elaya lurched again, and actually ripped the rope bonds through the bed. She grabbed Sera's head, yanked her into a kiss so passionate and hungry she was nearly biting her, and spun, slamming Sera down.

Snarling she pinned the Phoenix with her body, sliding up Sera's chest and pressing her pussy to Sera's face again as she collected her toys. She clamped Sera's wrists together and bond them not to the bed but to a pair of clamps that held Sera's legs spread. The line tightened until Sera's hands were above her head, and her legs spread open to her limit.

Elaya gripped her lover's head and pulled her in yet closer. "No more fire tonight. Now we use other things."

She sighed happily, still rocking against Sera's face, making the redhead clean up the mess the fire had made of the wolf, while she stroked Sera's head and elt them both catch their breath.

~

Rey looked toward the room the leaders were in and could not help a smile at their obvious delight, then scowled and looked back to Tatia. This might not be the best place for her.

She ignored his touch. But he could do something else.

He gestured at her bottle. It refilled, now with a touch less alcohol content, instead a powerful sedative magic and drug, mixed with some anti-depressant. He would have to keep an eye on her, but it should do the trick.

He also was ready to do the same to the other bottles, but more importantly he was also doing what he could to make the same substance present in the fluid already inside her. This was nigh impossible due to her nature, especially her high water content, but it was slowly taking effect.

He had to get her into bed and as settled down as possible before she harmed herself either intentionally or poisoned herself with alcohol. Now he really regretted hurting her as he had.

Sera was surprised at Elayas force but it wasn't unwanted, and she wiggled in her bonds as Elaya made her lick her clean.

"What do you have planned?" She asked excitedly, a tremor of pleasure already in her voice.

~

Tatia looked up as he entered the room, shaking the bottle at him before setting it down and going for another bottle, this time whiskey. When she turned back she noticed the refilled bottle and stared at it drunkenly, confused.

"How'd you do that?" She slurred, tilting in place as she I gracefully got back to her seat, "you ain't...ain't no witch."

She took a sip of the refilled scotch and made a face, pushing it towards him, "that's not scotch." Before opening the new bottle and taking a swig. In her drunken state she picked up the scotch bottle again for a second try, making the same face as before.

"Trying to drug me?" She teased, oblivious to what he had done, "why...why aren't you in bed? Are you hear to remind me I'm not your...type. Message received Reynault."

She worked the whiskey bottle at him with a hiccup, the hurt resurfacing on her face before she sniffed it out with a laugh, trying to act happy, "look I'm fine. "

"Shh my darling Seraphina." She pulled the phoenix in closer, slipping her legs down under Sera's back, now fully sitting on the redhead's face and stroking her neck and hair.

"Just lick." She was already beginning to shudder as another orgasm swelled within her.

~

Rey watched her silently, unconcerned that she had seen him. He was immune to her, and now he was getting very worried about her.

If he had to he would drop down and silence her. Harshly but not fatally. She would likely hate him for it, but she was alarming him.

She did as she was told, her tongue licking around and about, burning hot with desire as she plunged it into Elaya, simultaneously cleaning her while she pushed Elaya towards another orgasm. Her eyes were open but all she could see with a sliver of Elayas face.

~

Tatia offered him the whiskey, coaxing him closer, "are you going to stand there...trying to figure out why I'm so drunk...oooor are you going to have a drink?"

She grabbed both bottles, swigging one after the other. The drug had yet to take effect but the whiskey was hitting her hard.

"Did Gerry send you to babysit?" She asked, stumbling towards him, "is that what this is? You two tag team in me...because...because what? 'Cuz I got rejected by a cute boy? Or...or cuz no one trusts me and any of you could turn on me in a second and I'd be bop! Dead."

She drained the whiskey, handing him the empty bottle and took another swig of the liquid in the scotch bottle. Stumbling back to the bar, she barely caught the counter as she tripped, narrowly missing a face plant on the floor. Tatia giggled at herself but the giggle turned into choking sobs, her hand slapping over her mouth to stifle them.

"I'm not a circus," she snapped, seeing he was still there as she hastily wiped tears, "I'm just drunk. There's no need to stand there gawking. Please Rey."

Elaya whimpered, pressing down on her lover as she gripped her breasts, rolling her own nipples as she rocked into Sera's lips.

~

Rey sighed but shook his head at the bottle.

"I'm not gawking Tatia. and no Gerry didn't send me. I'm worried about you. You've been upset and hurting since before I 'rejected' you. I know it was poorly timed but it was meant to protect you."

He sighed. "How can i help you Tatia? Truly?"

Seras pace quickened, her body unable to move a fraction as she did as she was told, groaning happily underneath Elaya. After many minutes though Sera was getting desperate for her lovers touch, her body hot with desire.

"Please Elaya," she begged, her lips vibrating against Elayas wet clit, "please touch me."

~

Tatia stared at the bottle for several seconds thinking about his words.

"It...it wasn't just bad timing," she admitted with a sliver of clarity, "it was the worst timing."

She chugged more of the bottle, hating the taste as the drug began to take effect, "to be reminded of everything...you've lost. And then... I then lose more. I...I wasn't in love with you but...but I can't say o didn't harbour any feelings...for you..."

She was tilting, the drug working quickly, "All I've...ever wanted...is to belong. To be wanted...by someone."

Elaya raised off her lover, ignoring her plea and vaulted the bed. She fidgeted with something, then rounded the bed, but blocked Sera's sight of her with a pillow she dropped on the Phoenix's face.

She crawled up between the redhead's legs, not touching her yet, until she was in place, then she pressed down and entered Sera with the average sized strapon that she had personally altered with a knot of rubber right against Sera's stronger pleasure point, as well as using another trick.

While she held herself still inside her lover, she reached down and spread Sera's lips fully until the redhead's clit was fully exposed, and pressed a small rubber clamp over it. It had very very gentle pressure, but it encased the little nub, then began to vibrate, as did the strapon.

Elaya moaned and kissed her way up from Sera's sternum, over her breasts, all over her chest, along her neck, then tossed the pillow away and kissed her lover as she set her knees, tightening herself on her end of the strapon as she began to slowly rock her hips thrusting into Sera, and only then did she begin touching Sera, her hands roaming the gorgeous flesh of the Phoenix.

She tugged Sera's lip, then growled. "no more fire. At least not that last. Felt amazing but I can smell it hurting you somehow. Promise me you won't do it. I don't want to lose you."

She continued to touch and thrust, intentionally reminding the Phoenix what she would lose if she burned herself out, and letting Sera see in her eyes how hurt and distraught Elaya would be if Sera abandoned her in such a way.

~

Rey nodded. "That's true...but they weren't real feelings. You knew nothing could ever happen. That we could never be truly together. But more importantly you do belong. Here with us. This whole group wants you. Maybe not the way you want, but isn't it the way you need? To belong to somewhere? With someone? Able to trust those around you to more than just not kill you?"

Sera breath laboured as Elaya pushed a strap on into her, her moans growing loud at the pleasure coursing through her.

"Fuck Elaya," she growled, holding on to another orgasm, trying to increase the pleasure, "don't stop. I promise. No more fire tonight."

She didn't mind staying cool, wanting to remain focused on her girlfriend and not passing out. Her body died down to its lowest heat, silently saying there would be no more fire tricks.

"I'd never want to upset you," Sera murmured, her eyes dancing as she tried to hold on. But it was all too much. Too more thrusts and Sera cried out, her climax crashing and spiraling within her, her nerves all dancing with the sensation as she came over and over.

~

Tatia looked at him with bleary eyes, beginning to pass out. She wanted to believe him but trust was something she had been taught never to give freely.

"It's not that simple," she whispered, and suddenly her body slumped, the bottle falling from her hands as she fell unconscious, her form slipping off the stool towards the floor.

Elaya nodded and kissed her smiling back, still rocking with her and squeezing and fondling her lover eagerly.

When Sera orgasmed Elaya effectively impaled herself on her end of the strapon, clamped her lips upon Sera's and kissed her, sucking away and returning her air rapidly.

She then snarled as they both came down and rolled, the binding tightening to raise Sera up as she did, then drop her back down onto Elaya and fully onto the strapon. The bindings raised so now Sera was straddling Elaya, her arms straight up in the air, the strapon now longer and thicker, the knot on her pleasure spot vibrating in rhythm alogn with the clamp on her clit.

Elaya grinned up at her wickedly. "Good. Because then i couldn't do this."

She pinched Sera's nipples as the bindings pulled at Sera's arms, but also her legs, middle and shoulders, until only the tip of the strapon was within the Phoenix, but Elaya's long arms allowed her to continue to toy with Sera's nipples. She just left the redhead there as she leaned up and began to suckle at Sera's nipples, tugging and lashing them with her lips and tongue while she fondled and caressed all over Sera's flesh, pulling her in ever closer.

~

Rey flashed toward her, catching her easily, then took her upstairs, tucked her in, and poured a deffusing substance into her mouth. It would remove the cloudiness of the sedative, and it would help restrain the tremendous hangover. He also poured clear water over her face and into her mouth, then some more with crushed pain reliever within.

Gerry had sat up when they came in, and now watched silently.

He didn't speak until Rey started for the door. "You learn all the medicine from study or from drinking doctors?"

"Bit of both actually. As a good friend always said, "Science holds all the answers, but magic changes the questions."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"it means that science had all the answers to everything, or so they thought, until we supernatural creatures showed up. threw everything out the window. Especially when they learned just hos few totally pure humans exist."

Gerry blinked. "What?"

Rey smirked and gestured at the sniper. "You yourself hold the bloodline of kings. And angels. The line of Adam was touched by God both through the Christ but also by his messengers. I suspect it's the Creator's way of leveling the field. Giving you mortal your incredibly survival rates. I've seen humans survive everything from the scarlet fever and bubonic plague to nuclear explosions and of course the Crash. Maybe no innate abilities were born through your ancestors, but you were touched to hold a surprising vitality that none of we other races can match. Interesting. Good night."

And off he went.

Sera cries grew ever louder, caught up in one orgasm after another as Elayas tricks continue to drive her wild, making her mad with lust and pleasure. Seraphina didn't know anything then but pleasure, and all she could do was moan and cry out.

"More," she begged as Elaya teased, "more please. Oh god baby more."

Elaya pulled her down, and drew Sera's hands to her breasts while she gripped the redhead's hips and began to thrust up and in, slowly but powerfully, once again driving them both toward a powerful orgasm.

She moaned and pressed against Sera's hands, then pulled Sera down for a kiss, keeping her stretched out and riding the strpaon, the shift making the vibrating clamp press on both of them clits, and forcing the strapon shaft tight against their pleasure points.

Sera was in a whirlwind of pleasure, unable to tell when one orgasm stopped and another began. She closed her eyes and drifted in pure ecstasy, her voice loud and bostorous as she moaned for Elaya, lost in her desires.

"Fuck," sera growled after yet another powerful orgasm, the vibration pushing against her pleasure points all too perfectly, the oils making it feel three times more powerful, "Elaya your incredible."

Elaya moaned and pulled her lover in ever closer, sucking at her lips. "If I'm incredible then you are inspirational!" Her voice rose at the last as her own body tensed into a wild series of orgasms.

Finally after what could have been an eternity of pleasure, she all but threw Sera off he, though only after gently removing the clamp and the strapon and laying them aside. She lay back, coated in gleaming sweat, her breasts heaving as she panted, her eyes closed while her entire body trembled.

She licked her dry lips and gasped. "We....have...to....do....that...all....the...time."

She took a deep breath, panted a bit more, then another breath and slowly rolled to kiss Sera's shoulder. "You are amazing Seraphina my darling."

Seraphina lay there, panting as her heart raced, exhaustion racking her. She'd never felt so good or so tired in her life, and the mixture of it left her skin tingling.

"Same goes...to you," she gasped, trying to catch her breath. Her skin was still bone dry but that was only because she couldn't sweat. Phoenixs ran at high temperatures so their bodies never swear, otherwise they'd be drenched all the time.

"I don't think...I have another orgasm in me...for tonight," she sighed, her eyes fluttering open and shut, "sleep...sleep sounds like a good idea now."

Back
Top Bottom