Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Colliding Worlds (BurningWillows & Greeneyed23)

Elaya blinked, but then smiled and shifted just a bit to make sure Sera could be more comfortable, lightly stroking Sera's leg and hip, her eyes bright.

Gerry smirked and Drea simply beamed seeing that the two were together.

Elaya growled softly, her eyes gleaming, supremely touched that Sera would be willing to show the group their relationship so freely, and incredibly honored and aroused to be 'claimed' and of course the beautiful woman was sitting on her, creating a lot of heat between them. She was forced to put her meat on it's plate on Sera's legs though as her palms had suddenly gotten sweaty, and her nipples had gotten rock hard the moment Sera sat on her.

Still stroking thigh, Elaya's eyes were locked on the Phoenix's and now she truly wanted to take Sera off to be alone.

bef60d8fbe3b24bc890ae742d5405e50.jpg

Sera relaxed, seeing Elaya happy for the company. She settled in against Elaya's chest, feeling the wolf's nipples harden and unable to stop smiling. Did she really have that much effect on such a strong creature like Elaya? Placing her food on the Elaya's plate to share space she turned her head and gave Elaya a mega watt smile before turning back and digging into her food. Elaya would have to wait for their alone time, and the sexual tension between them would only build, eventually exploding when they found a chance to sneak off.

The Phoenix's eyes looked around the group, seeing Gerry and Drea smiling and smiling back, happy there were no complaints. Tatia, who was sitting silently beside the deity with her new toy still bowed looked amused, as if she knew this would eventually happen. Kai and Lairia sat near them and both looked rather confused, whileas Narxis, Rey, and Amitiel whereas hadn't seemed to notice yet, perhaps focused on their dinner.

"Tatia," Sera spoke calmly, looking back to the siren, "After dinner Elaya and I would like to speak to you alone. We can take a walk. Drea, we would like you to come too. The rest can hold up the fort while we are gone."

The vampire actually genuinely couldn't care less. He knew Elaya had little interest in men, and had suspected the same about Sera, and had thought them a good match.

Amitiel did not necessarily approve, but he also would not pester them about it. Narxis thought them a good match, but was certain that it would end in failure, though he was smart enough not to say anything.

Elaya continued to stroke Sera's thigh, smiling back, her eyes brighter than ever, clenching her thighs and her middle as her arousal only grew.

She could not help a small whine when Sera invited the siren and river goddess for a walk, but she knew they could get rid of the two quickly then go be alone.

Drea nodded, now eating her own portion, her eyes flicking to Tatia.

Sera could feel Elaya becoming aroused, her small almost unseen figeting felt by Sera pressing against her. Turning her head so she could whisper over her shoulder all she could say was, "in due time."

Once Tatia had been spoken to Sera would send Drea and her back to camp, giving Elaya and her the alone time they wanted. But Sera knew she had to speak to the siren first. As she sat there eating her dinner she wondered what she would say. It was hard to concentrate though, Elayas arousal was fueling Seras own, making her ache.

"Elaya and I should check the perimeter," Sera suddenly spoke up, telling them a white lie, "we will come back for you two once we know it's safe. Gerry your in charge till I'm back."

She put the half eaten plate down and got up, offering her hand to Elaya. As the woman touched her hand she sent the smallest sliver of fire snaking down her arm and under her arm or, invisible to everyone else. It didn't burn but it was hot as Sera directed it to circle Elayas nipples, teasing them. The fire didn't last long, unable to sustain itself unattached from Seraphina but it was enough, a teaser of what was to come.

"Oh and Tatia, leave our 'guest' behind please when we come back," Seraphina added, smiling to the group like she wasn't teasing her lover at all. She'd never been this brazen with a woman but Elaya was making her horny and she was already feeling cocky from sitting down on Elayas lap without permission.

Pulling the werewolf out of the clearing she waited until they were in the hills and halfway down a slope, well out of hearing range.

"I hope I wasn't too forward," Sera exclaimed suddenly, "I don't know what came over me, I know I shouldn't invade your space without asking but uh..."

Elaya silenced Sera with a hungry growling kiss, pressing her back against a tree. "I loved it!"

She moaned and kissed Sera again, grinding against her, slipping her leg between Sera's while mounting Sera's, grinding against her own sex, and up over Sera's while she pressed her diamond hard nipples against Sera's chest.

She gasped and broke the kiss to smile up at Sera. "I'm yours Sera. Do anything you want to me. Please."

Back at camp Gerry smirked but made sure the prisoner was wakened, fed and allowed to drink, wash, and change, then put back to sleep and inside the cave, Drea providing another ice wall. The angel and Demon said little and went up to the cliff top to keep watch. Rey, a little blood wild, went over to tatia and showed her some simple magic tricks, using them to bleed off the energy as she was the least appetizing of the group.

Sera felt herself get pinned into the tree and it felt wonderful. She let out her own high pitched moan, her fingers slipping into Elayas hair.

"We must be quick before anyone thinks something went wrong," she laughed, kissing her over and over, "I do have an idea though. But first I want you to ravage me."

She pulled at her skin tight outfit, struggling free and leaving it in a pile beside them, now naked and still pinned between Elaya and the tree. The bite of the bark felt great, but the allure of the grass beneath them looked more comforting. She pushed Elaya back just enough that she could kneel down in the grass, inviting Elaya to join.

"Let me feel her tongue in me again," she groaned, already begging for Elaya, "I've been trying not to distract myself thinking about it all day."

Meanwhile Tatia sat with Rey, watching and listening. Her inflicting emotions simmered further, her mind distracted with how handsome the vampire looked, and how alluring she found him as he showed off a few tricks. She was wide enough not to admit any of this, knowing Rey saw nothing in her. She was neither tasty to him nor his type it seemed, but nevertheless she held something of a crush for him. Perhaps he knew that and it was why he was distracting her with his tricks and calm words, pulling her mind away from all its turmoil.

Rey was indeed entirely aware of the siren's feelings, but he would never dare use his abilities against a teammate, just as aware that Phoenix fire would kill him easily. Still he could enjoy her attention. She was a pretty girl.

Elaya smiled and swept Sera off her feet, stripped her own clothing off, then raised Sera up so her back was on the grass sbut the redhead's ass rested on her chest, giving Elaya full control on as she kissed Sera's sex, then after gently suckling her clit, drove her tongue, which grew and expanded, into the Phoenix's sex, lashing at her pleasure point, while her hands gripped Sera's chest, her arms on Sera's hips and pulling her down so the round curve of Sera's rump burned against Elaya's hard nipples.

She had nothing to say, too eager to taste Sera again and to find out what the idea was to need any further answers or instructions.

She moaned at the taste, digging her tongue in deeper and clenching Sera in closer, unconsciously grinding her breasts into Sera's rump, pleasuring her own nipples.

Sera let out a loud moan, her eyes rolling back as Sera's tongue invaded her, licking and pressing at all her sensitive areas. Her seconds her mind blanked, overcome with pleasure. But as that first waved rolled on and settled her thoughts came back and however hard it was to concentrate with the amount of lust and pleasure coursing through her, Sera tried. Her hands reached down and rested on Elaya's shoulder, encouraging her not to stop. Tendrils of flames came to life, sparking and slithering down Elaya's back, leaving little red trails, not hot enough to burn but warm enough to make the skin pucker. She tried to keep the fire as thin and possible, unsure how much heat Elaya could withstand. The tendrils continued southwards, skimming down her back and then over her perfectly round ass, kissing the sensitive skin as they went. Seraphina's moans grew, enjoying the feeling of her fire on Elaya and Elaya inside her. Her tendrils smoothed over Elaya's ass then continued between her thighs, licking and swirling on her sex, the heat and the bite of the flame hopefully enjoyable.

"I can do more," Sera breathed heavily, her eyes closed as she grew closer to climaxing, "If you enjoy this I can show you what it feels to be fucked by a flame. It's immensely pleasurable, if you can handle the heat."

Elaya was so focused on licking and lapping at her lover, and gripping her breasts that at first she thought the feeling of fire on her back was just her lover's legs, then it went lower. She gasped, then as the flames washed over her sex she froze, then screamed in delight and clenched almost painfully about the phoenix as her orgasm ripped through her body.

She yanked her tongue free and almost scrambled up Sera's body, yanking her into a kiss. "yes! Yes! do it!" Her eyes were wild with lust and desire, wanting a repeat of that performance.

While she felt the flames, she had not even been singed, and her sex was now actually swollen in her arousal as she kissed Sera begging for more unconsciously humping Sera's own sex with her swollen lips as she tried to devour her lover.

Sera own body froze with Elayas, scared she may have hurt her lover. It wasn't until Elaya was begging that Sera relaxed, enjoying the excited attention Elaya was giving her.

"God that feels good," Sera sighed, lapping up the attention for a few more seconds before her hands shot more fire down, growing the flame between Elayas thighs. Tendrils ran up Elayas back to Seraphinas fingers, keeping the bond. If Sera broke from her flame it would die out in minutes, losing the momentum she was building.

"I hope ou enjoy this," Sera groaned, head lying in the grass as her flames licked and played with Elaya before balling up and surging inwards, diving deeply before pulling out. She repeated it, forcing her flames into Elaya as the coated her walls, licking and diving and swirling, touching all of Elayas pleasure points like her tongue did to Sera. The only difference was the heat, hotter than any tongue or body part yet not hot enough to burn. It added an extra jolt every time she thrusted her powers into Elaya and Sera could feel ever spasm in the wolf, every inch of her. The intensity and intimacy of using her powers for Elayas pleasure had Sera crying out in orgasm, overwhelmed with her own desire and pleasure.

Back at the camp Tatia was watching Rey intently, studying one of his tricks. She'd never be able to do it herself but he was mesmerizing and she couldn't help staring at him, her mind swirling around him than her own troubles.

"Show me again," she urged, leaning forward as she sat cross legged, her full attention on him, "where did you learn all this?"

Elaya gasped as Sera began to toy with her, then moaned and began to kiss Sera's neck until the flames entered her. There was no pain but there was a a crisp sharpness that heightened the pleasure to a level Elaya had never dreamed of, and when Sera found her pleasure points Elaya froze, unable to move, speak or even breath, her fingers clenching powerfully upon the Phoenix as her orgasm hit a cascade effect, rolling over and through her body again and again and again, making her juice actually spray all over Sera's sex.

She finally had no choice but you shove Sera's hands away and hold them up over their heads as she panted and whimpered. After a full minute she finally gasped and kissed Sera's lips. "That...that was amazing. My God..." She delivered another kiss She did not have words, but kept Sera's hands away, wanting more but knowing that anymore at this moment would both drive her mad and likely knock her out.

She nuzzled into Sera's neck and kissed softly. "Thank you beautiful... I've never cum that hard before in my life."

Back in camp Rey smiled at Tatia and undid the trick then held up the cards, and showed her exactly how it was done, then showed her precisely how to do it.

Sera got lost in her lust, feeling every wave of orgasm Elaya had, touching every inch of her inner walls. She was so deep in the moment she didn't realize what was happening until Elaya suddenly pinned her hands, breaking her heat. Her fire extinguished, and Sera laughed seeing Elaya actually tired out for the first time.

"I will be responsible with my newfound powers of ultimate climax," she giggled, wiggling under Elaya so that she could get low enough to kiss her neck, "I'm pleased you enjoyed that. I thoroughly did too."

And she wasn't lying. She had climaxed partway herself just in the sheer experience of Elayas pleasure. Her fire came from within her, almost a part of her very essence. To feel Another like that was highly intimate for Seraphina and more so very sensual.

Down at the camp Tatia laughed as she tried the trick and failed.

"How many woman do you get in your bed with this trick?" She teased, trying again and partially suceeding.

Rey smirked. "I don't need tricks to take a woman to bed Tatia. you know that. here-" he adjusted her grip on the cards. "Don't try to see or feel the card you want. Just know where it has to be and work from there. if you focus on holding it you'll get caught."

Elaya smiled biting her lip and moaning as Sera kissed her neck, then she shifted up, pressing a hard nipple to Sera's mouth. "you better be. Power like that is too wonderful to be abused." She drew Sera's back down to her body as she hugged the Phoenix's head, her legs wrapping about the burning hot redhead beneath her, her still swollen sex pressed to Sera's middle.

"No more fire for now. Just tongue and lips."

She loved the magical lovemaking more than words could express, but now she wanted to feel Sera's lips and tongue upon her, they felt so amazing, and she was curious how far Sera would go.

"My tongue does not stretch like yours," Sera pouted, wiggling her hands, "are you sure I cannot use my fire to please you?"

Her tongue circled Elayas hard nipple, licking and teasing it. They were running out of time and Elaya still seemed unsatisified, wanting more from Sera. It made the Phoenix both swell with joy that she was wanted so badly and at the same time felt the bite of guilt, knowing she'd have to halt things soon and tend to her duties.

Still she kissed Elayas chest, still pinned and unable to do much else without the werewolfs permission. Still she had plenty of breasts to nip at and lick, grinning wickedly to herself.

"You know I could always light my tongue on fire and lick you that way," she teased, taking Elayas left nipple between her teeth and squeezing lightly, her tongue licking it in quick jerky movements, making it harder.

Meanwhile Tatia let him show her how to preform the trick, not all that interested in perfecting it, but it was quality time with m a team member and not just herself, and she still thought he was cute. His words made her grin and she looked up at him with an arched eyebrow.

"How would I know you don't need tricks," she teased, "it's not like I've followed you around while you find your meals. And you certainly haven't seduced me yet. So I have no idea what tricks, or lack there of, you use."

She batted her lashes innocently, showing off her deep chocolate brown eyes before returning back to the cards, enjoying any chance she got to flirt.

"Not just now. I need to feel...that!"

Elaya whimpered as Sera toyed with her, then moaned, and thrust her hips down and pressed her chest down against the Phoenix, then gave a low keening as once again her body tensed and erupted.

Sera had brought her so much pleasure she was incredibly sensitive, and on a hair trigger and as her lover licked her another cascade of orgasms ripped through her, until she was shuddering atop the redhead, once again coating Sera's skin with the fluid of her pleasure.

She pulled her nipple free and rolled off Sera, gasping and panting her eyes closed, her legs trembling, a huge grin on her face. "You can always do anything you want to me Seraphina...but no more for now... I don't think i could bear it..."

Her breasts heaved as she tried to slow her raging heartbeat, and she reached out and took Sera's hand, squeezing gently. "But i will remember that tongue of fire idea. It sounds delicious. She could not help a rather silly girlish giggle.

Rey smirked. "If i seduce someone it is for sex Tatia. My meals don't survive. I may take snacks as both lovers and blood givers, but rarely. That's part of my deal with Elaya. I only feed to fullness on those deserving of death. If I fed on the innocent she would kill me." He had no doubt she would and could as well.

He showed her the trick again. "But as to the cards and other little tricks like this, these I use for my glamoring. Which is also another way i feed. Not as nourishing, but infinitely more powerful. When i glamor I feed off that person's emotions, urges, and life force, but without the costly parasitic way I do with blood. Feeding through glamoring, and through sex is where I get my magics. Small to be sure but it ensures my rapid healing, prevents me losing blood, and those last the life of the glamored, not just the once or few times I feed on them."

He had no worries telling her this. He could glamoring the sorceress despite her wards and not only couldn't she stop him, she also would feel no false effects. He had used this technique many times to get information for the group, and to control guards, harem girls, and many others. He could not make them unsee, or move them to his will unless he had fully enslaved them, and this he was also forbidden to do by both Elaya and Sera, but he could nudge their minds to not see at the right time, or to go through the right door, or leave a window open, or several other useful little tasks.

It wasn't as sure as Tatia's methods, but it had worked, though his way required planning and care.

Gerry smiled watching the vampire. Rey made him laugh. His powers were useful, though the glamoring did make Gerry a bit nervous as it was unstoppable, though Rey had sworn never to glamor any of the group, and Elaya said Drea, herself, Sera, the angel and demon, and likely the siren were immune. Humans, even magically powerful humans though could not prevent it's effects, no matter what protections they tried. At least that is what Rey, Elaya, the angel and demon, and the river goddess said.

He wish he could use or at least understand magic. It had so many rules that often contradicted each other. And they messed with the laws of nature, which until he had first seen magic he had thought immutable.

Drea plopped down beside him and simply beamed at him. "I am so happy those two got together. But do they really think we don't know that they went off to make love?"

Gerry coughed then smirked. "Sera is just trying to be discreet. You know how careful she is around us. Her sitting on Elaya took a lot of nerve. She will likely never admit she and the wolf are off to have sex. And why should she? Their business. But yes I like the match very much. They are a good couple. And she makes Elaya happy."

Drea nodded and touched his wrist where the scars of his manacles still gleamed. "And that's what matters most to you isn't it Gerald? The happiness of your pack sister and oldest friend and savior?"

He did not respond as she patted the wrist. "I could remove those scars you know. I am a goddess."

He smiled but shook his head. "I am grateful for the offer Drea but no thank you. I lost someone very important to me getting these scars. All I have of them."

She nodded kissed her fingers, then pressed them to the scars. "My blessings and love upon the souls of the fallen, and to the heart of he who lost them." She stood and returned to her place by the fire, taking more meat for herself.

Gerry was very touched by her words and gesture and smiled to himself. That was why everyone, even Amitiel who had thought her a blasphemy for years, liked Drea. She didn't shove her status in your face, she just tried to help and protect the group. As Elaya had once put it, Sera was the leader and the head, but Drea was the heart. She was also the most genuinely kind being Gerry had ever met.

His eyes flicked over to the angel and demon, and smirked seeing that they were once again discussing their own personal heroes, one of the few things they agreed upon.

"But Micheal has to have the edge because of the Battle of Rome!"

Amitiel shook his head. "Narxis my friend Micheal's greatest victory prior to the Crash was the battle of Rio. He stood alone against fifty legions of the inferno and not only won but slew them all. No other warrior came claim such a feat."

"But what about Rome!?" Narxis loved the battle of Rome. He had been there. "Micheal guarding the church against all comers for ten years. Perhaps not alone but he must have slain a thousand legions over that time. And he didn't lose a single angel."

Amitiel nodded at that. "True. But that was much more about his generalship and his tactics and strategy rather than the might of his own blade. And you said his best fought battle."

Narxis nodded. "True...alright. What about Lucifer's?"

Amitiel sighed. "Your master has so few clear victories in his presence though..."

Narxis laughed. "C'mon. You must have one."

Amitiel sighed again. "Well his abilities after the Crash have been best exampled by the battle of South Shore. That was a marvelous military attack." The battle in question had taken place on the landmass that had been Australia ten years after the Crash of continent, when the southern most city of the new mega continent, had erupted with a zombie plague that had threatened the entire planet. It had turned out that several would be satanist groups had betrayed their sworn deity and called upon Detros, a minor deity from any one of a hundred pantheons, and for some reason the mad fool had decided to listen, but offended by their lack of long term worship, he had turned them all into zombies.

The forces of hell had been enraged because each zombie was a soul lost to their tortures, and behind their master had ridden forth and slaughtered each undead, razed the city, then Lucifer had engulfed it and everything surrounding it for ten miles in a fireball direct from Hell itself. Now the coast had a perfectly circular cove, and not a single sign of the city or it's former inhabitants existed.

The upheaval of the battle, and the rising of Lucifer himself to battle had altered the levels of power upon the planet permanently, despite the fact that Lucifer had vanished along with his armies with the fireball, and he had not been actually seen since.

Gerry had listened to the discussions of this battle, which had been decades before his birth, in awe. He had known of the great Heavenly warrior Micheal the Archangel, but he had never considered the fact that Lucifer had once been an Archangel as well, and the battle of South Shore had assured him that he would never wish to face or see either in battle, and he worried about the day when they were still destined to fight until one or the other was no more.

Back in the forest Elaya had finally opened her eyes and was gazing upon Sera's face with pure adoration. She raised the Phoenix's hand and kissed it smiling. "You are truly the most beautiful being it has ever been my pleasure to know Seraphina. Thank you."

Sera beamed as Elaya rolled off, happy her lover was content. She rolled to her side to watch her, still surprised to know she could wear out the werewolf.

"The tongue idea for next time then."

She inched forward so her head rested near Elaya's shoulder, staring up at the now twinkling stars. The earth had changed so much but the stars never had, twinkling all the same as they had millions of years ago. She heard Elaya's words and it brought a blush to her cheeks; no one had ever complimented her so. She had heard all forms of insults though, from demon, to unholy whore. But rarely did one see the beauty of the Phoenix.

"You make me feel beautiful," Seraphina grinned, squeezing her hand, "thank you."

3abc2b74a46ab26f8a961054ce562ab6.jpg

She almost had the trick down, grinning to herself as she listened intently, his voice smooth and rich to her ears. It felt good that he was trusting her with such knowledge, even though she had so many trust issues herself. Tatia smiled, placing the cards down, " I didn't know you had that deal with Elaya and Sera."

Shuffling the deck she handed it to him to show her something else, "Does your glamour work on all creatures? My powers only effect mortals."

She was curious if his powers extended hers in that way. While she could bend the will of any mortal, she knew Rey couldn't. But where that was his glamors flaw, perhaps he could extend his to other beings that Tatia could not.

Elaya kissed Sera's temple as she snuggled close. "I am yours to do with as you will dear Sera." She purred the words, especially Sera's name and smiled so happy and content.

She squeezed the hand in return and gave another kiss to Sera's temple. "Good and you are welcome. Because you are exceptionally beautiful Sera. Absolutely stunning."

Rey shrugged. "Sera just kept the deal i had with the old man." he chuckled as he had absolute proof he was several times older than Sera's predecessor. "Elaya's is a bit meaner but thats because she has seen me at work."

He considered question carefully, then nodded. "While I cannot dominate mortals like you, I can affect any of them. I can also touch the minds of were's, including wolves, not of the Metuzi pack. I can touch half bloods, very minor deities, and a few others. The real strain of it is that i cannot make them do anything. I can lower inhibition or raise other moods, but actual control is beyond me."

"Control can be a burden," Tatia replied, "It's no easy feat. If you break concentration or slip up you can lose your hold, and many people notice when they are being persuaded. When I was much younger I tried to convince a innkeeper to give me room and a meal for free, but I didn't know what I was doing and broke concentration when someone coughed behind me. The man nearly killed me, knowing a siren from a human, and kicked me out with a warning and a fair sized bruise on my head. It's much easier now after years of practice."

She focused again on him, slipping into her memories for just a moment, "Sorry. Didn't mean to start rambling. So have you ever tried glamouring sea folk like myself? Oh, you should try it on me."

She giggled, back to her normal peppy self, "C'mon Rey give me your best. I want to see if I can tell a glamour apart from a little heavy handed flirting."

"You are just as stunning," Sera chirped, sitting up, "I have never met a stronger fighter, better friend, or more attentive lover than you."

Running her hands through her wild copper locks she leaned down and kissed Elaya one last time before finding the borrowed outfit and yanking it on.

"We should actually do that sweep before heading back, I want to make sure there are no more surprises tonight. And we need to grab Tatia and Drea before they settle down and fall asleep on us," she frowned, helping Elaya up, "However I'd much rather remain here looking to the stars with you, spend the night without the worries of a leader. But alas...that's the role I took on, right?"

Rey nodded. "Glamoring is...different."

He cocked his head studying her face, then his eyes suddenly changed to her favorite color, and everything about him she found attractive became clearer and more prominent, and she could only hear his voice and smell him, strong, masculine, and old, far older than she.

He was murmuring soft nothings, complimenting her work on the card trick, letting his voice carry sweetness through the inanities, then a gentle touch to her mind birthed the idea of touching him. Not kissing or grabbing him, but touching his cheek.

It was so smooth and so alluring. His skin must feel so powerful and masculine, yet so inviting and sensual. It wouldn't hurt, he wouldn't mind, no one else would care. She didn't have to of course, but it would be nice. So very....nice.

Gerry sensed the magic the vampire was using and watched Tatia closely. he had to admit he was very curious if she could be glamored as well, but he also had to be sure that if Rey succeeded he released the hold on the girl, and if he failed he didn't let the magic snap back and harm either of them.

Elaya kissed her back then sighed, returning her own clothes, then coming off the ground with a giggle, wrapping arms and a leg about Sera and taking one last long kiss. "i hate to share you but I must yes. Shall we sweep together or circle and meet back here?"

Her eyes glowed as she groped the Phoenix, her hands clenching the redhead butt, while she pressed their chests together, her nipples still hard. "I am still yours to command Seraphina." She rolled the high notes of Sera's name, seeming to caress them with her voice. Her eyes told Sera that the wolf was already falling in love with her, and also reminding Sera that she had chosen the most protective lover she could find. Elaya would do anything to guard and protect Sera, and Elaya giggled again, pressed tighter against Sera and kissed her again.

"So what's it to be boss? Sweep together or apart?" Her faith in Sera's leadership was absolute, and her thudding heartbeat told them both that she would at her very best tonight. She herself knew she could circle the camp ten times in a flash and not lose her breath.

Sera's ministrations had tired her out, which her healing had had to repair, inducing a level of energy that Elaya was very excited to burn off. She wanted to run and howl and stretch herself. Sera was doing wonderful things to her and she needed to celebrate.

The adoration in Elayas eyes made Sera feel wanted and it was the first time in a long time she felt that. Her heart stammered, caught in rhythm with Elayas heart, feeling it pound against her chest.

Sera smiled, "we can circle together."

She turned to look at the forest then at the outfit she had just yanked on. With how much power she had used today it would be dangerous to go into full flame again. It would be faster and probably wiser of Elaya went alone but she wasn't ready to give up the wolf just yet.

"Let us stretch our legs. We have an hour to us still. I will walk, I must limit my powers, but if you want to run Elaya then do so. I will enjoy whatever time spent with you."

Back at the camp Tatia sat still, watching him. At first nothing happened, and part of her brain Denied it could, almost like a barrier. Since she knew it was coming her mind wanted to ward it off, the sirens power heightening to defend itself. But she had asked him to try so Tatia lowered her defended, keeping her breathing calm as she relaxed herself.

Then she saw it. His eyes flashed to a royal purple Color and it was like she was looking at him for the first time. He looked gorgeous, the fire playing on his handsome features, alluring and inviting. Noise died around them so that the only sound was him, as if everyone had fallen silent to listen. A blush rose on her cheeks, unused to the attention his eyes were giving her. Rey had never stared at her this long, never put this amount of attention on her.

Her hand rose wanting to touch him, to feel his skin for the first time and Marvel at it, then paused knowing he wouldn't let her. Her hand stayed mid air though, her brain clouding as she tried to decide whether to touch him or not.

Across the clearing Amitiel and Narxis had gone silent, watching. They understood what was going on, and it was in general surprise when they saw the glamour take a hold of the siren, her shoulders relaxing as her eyes refused to stray from his face. It wasn't till she lifted her hand that Amitiel noted the struggle in her; she was a smart girl and while part of her wanted to follow Rey's glamour another part just as powerful was fighting back, arguing that he wouldn't want that, that she needed to turn away.

"Interesting experiment," Amitiel whispered, catching Narxis studying them too.

Inside Tatias head she was lost in his eyes, her brain yelling at her to stop and think while she ignored it. Her ears heard his compliments, making her smile softly as she gave in. Reaching forward She touched his cheek, the side with the scar, running her fingers down the smooth lines before pausing near his strong jaw. Her eyes were glued to his, her lips partly slightly waiting on his next words.

"Walk." Elaya laughed, kissed the Phoenix, then transformed, her wolf seeming even larger than usual. She slithered between her legs, and pressed Sera's legs in to her middle, her broad back humping up under Sera's perfect rump to give her a very comfortable seat, then the wolf howled, and took off.

She wasn't as fast as the Phoenix, nor did she pour on speed with her magics aiding her, but she was fast, and more importantly her running rhythm was much smoother than anything had ridden before, her large pads making even this rapid pace silent, and preventing Sera from being bounced or jostled even in the slightest. She was hot and lush with thick sliken fur between Sera's legs.

Sera knew she was showing off a little, but like Sera she could not bear to be parted from her lover, and it felt good to have Sera wrapped about her so. She howled again.

Normally she would be silent and check for intruders, but their position was known. Now she was frightening off the beasts with her cries, and using them to also send any would be attackers running into the brush. She did wish she could talk while in this form without altering herself mouth, as that was awkward and hurt.

Rey continued to speak softly until she touched him, then he fell silent and let the glamor fade. he did not move touch her, but left her hand there, letting her realize how forward she was being even for her, and with who.

"And that is glamoring my dear siren."

Sera let out a yip as her feet came off the ground, surprised to find herself on Elayas back. The soft fur caressed her bare thighs as the dress yanked up and Seraphina love it, leaning down to wrap her arms around Elayas neck and relax in her fur. As they ran she barely felt anything and the Phoenix worried she would fall asleep on the gorgeous werewolf, the serenity of it all wonderful.

"I wish I could ride with you more," Sera smiled, rubbing her nose into Elayas neck, "it's so free and wonderful."

Tatia was still touching his cheek, her thumb stroking his scar when the glamor faded and she blinked, coming back to herself. She held her hand there for a second longer selfishly before pulling away, realizing how brazen she was being with the vampire.

"Um," her blush increased as she pulled her hand away, "sorry about...that. Uh, seems glamor works."

Elaya howled in response to her lover's words, and now she did add more speed, lunging forward and driving herself even farther, until they had circled the camp six times one way, and three more the other, then slid to a stop right where they had made love, lay down so Sera could stand, then transformed, turning as she did so and kissed the redhead, pulling her in close.

"You can ride with me anytime you want beautiful. Feels amazing to have you so close."

She took Sera's hand and lead her toward the camp, almost skipping in delight, beaming and giggling as she stole more kisses until the firelight was within sight, then she sighed and fell into serious mode.

Rey smirked. "Told you my dear. Feel alright?"

Seraphina didn't want to let this night end, holding on dearly to Elaya until she had to slide off in order for the wolf to transform back. Both of them were full of smiles and giggles, Sera's cheeks pink from the wind when Elaya had run.

"You say that dear Elaya, but would you allow me to ride you in front of the others? I assume not," Sera replied, leaning into her lover. She wasn't sure what kind of boundaries Elaya did have, but she only let people ride her in the case of an emergency like today when they needed to move fast. Normally everyone would walk, and it be rude of Sera to expect any kind of specialized treatment from Elaya unless told otherwise.

She walked hand in hand with Elaya back to the camp, thinking about what she had just said as they approached.

Marlon-Teixeira-Osmoze-Winter-2015-15-620x848.jpg

Kai and Lairia had been off to the side watching everyone quietly but when Tatia and Rey started getting a little too...personal... Kai offered to escort Liaria up to the top of the cliff and away from the scene, to give them both a chance to breath and perhaps join Drea and Gerry in conversation. She thanked him and agreed and the two slipped out, walking up the cliff side as they chatted about their adventures over the years.

Tatia tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, a little self conscious. She was slightly embarrassed about touching him now, knowing that he would never allow it normally. Some days she felt like he was toying with her, flirting yet not flirting with her. Yet as wise as Tatia was of this she never did anything about it. The siren would rather receive the attention then be ignored all together.

"Yeah...I feel alright," she lied, knowing he could hear her heart stammering but not wanting to talk about it, "It felt weird. You're eyes turned purple and you got really good looking. Not that I'm saying you aren't handsome right now, it's just...uh..."

Sera and Elaya arrived then, just in the nick of time to say the stuttering siren from any more embarrassment.

"Just need Duldrea and we will have that chat," Sera explained, waving up at Drea to come down from her roost with Gerry, "Amitiel, Narxis I'll need you guys to clear out for an hour. Go join Gerry or take a walk. I think Kai just joined him up there too. Rey I'm sure Tatia doesn't want you listening in too. Go with the angel and the demon please."

"I don't mind if he stays," Tatia shrugged.

Seraphina gave an all-knowing smile and shook her head, "While I'm sure you don't mind I think it will be easiest talking to you with as few of people as possible. Sorry Reynault."

She waited till the clearing was empty other than the three of them, helping Tatia up. Moving over to the frozen cave entrance she thawed it, wanting more privacy. Tatia had control over their 'guest', who was now asleep against one of the walls, so Sera didn't worry about her. Beckoning everyone forward, Tatia passed first and she caught her arm.

"Don't force yourself on him," Seraphina whispered, not really having any wisdom on flirting but knowing Tatia's approach right then had been all too forward, "You can't force anything."

She let her move forward and turned to Elaya, grabbing her hand and kissing it secretively before Drea showed up. She was glad to have the wolf at her side, trusting Elaya with everything.

Elaya smirked. "When i say anytime I mean anytime Seraphina." She kissed the Phoenix one last time before they entered the camp.

Gerry nudged Drea upon seeing the two enter, and the goddess nodded and started down, nodding to Kai and Laria as they passed, waving when Sera waved as well.

Rey gently touched Tatia's hand. "You are most kind Tatia but this is a private moment. If you choose to share it with me later I would be most honored. But I doubt it will be all that pleasant."

He smiled. "We can discuss mental magics in the morning. I think i could teach even you much if you wanted to learn."

Elaya watched him closely and he made a cross over his heart. She nodded and followed Sera.

Drea passed them and remade the ice wall, just enclosing the prisoner, and hugged Tatia. "Are you sure you want to play games with a vampires my dear? Even if he could gain something from you, he could never love you. Not Reynault."

Elaya jumped when Sera kissed her hand, then smiled and did the same to Sera's hand, her eyes aglow. She knew she was falling in love with Sera. She had always thought her perfect and beautiful, but finding her the perfect lover as well, and so gentle and loving had Elaya ready to entrust her heart, truly and fully for the first time since she was still little more than a cub, to another being.

Back
Top Bottom