Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Colliding Worlds (BurningWillows & Greeneyed23)

Marlon-Teixeira-Osmoze-Winter-2015-15-620x848.jpg

Kai nodded, dropping down the many feet and landing softly in the grass. Gathering his clothes he found a tree near Lairia's, keeping an eye on the sorceress just in case, and pulled his clothes on before collasping in the grass, sighing out and letting himself fall to sleep.

bef60d8fbe3b24bc890ae742d5405e50.jpg

Sera's fingers ran through Elaya's thick locks, tugging her head slightly back so her lips could graze the woman's throat. She left a trail down to her shoulder, her smoking hot lips leaving little red marks along Elaya's skin. Of course they would fade in seconds, but Sera loved the look of them, gleaming for a moment in the dark than fading away.

Rolling suddenly, Sera pulled Elaya on top of her, so that the stars danced in Sera's eyes as she admired the werewolf's beauty. Sure she had admired her companion before, but it had been a subconscious thought, like when one would pass a stranger and note they were beautiful. But now she took in Elaya's looks with a new light, the moonlight illuminating the wolf perfectly.

She must have been looking too long, as they had both stilled their movements and Elaya hadn't bent to kiss her. Sera blushed, hyperaware that she had been gawking at the taller woman, and making no noise.

"I...I was admiring how the moonlight lights up your eyes," Sera whispered, her cheeks a heated red, matching her copper wild hair.

Elaya chuckled and leaned down kissing her softly, then her cheeks. "And i was admiring how it makes your eyes and hair glow. And i was rather enjoying being kissed everywhere."

She kissed Sera again, shifting position to resume grinding against her. She ran her fingers softly through Sera's hair. "I am enjoying being looked at as well."

She kissed her again, her hands moving over the hot flesh, drawing Sera in close, their breasts pressing together, Elaya's nipples digging into Sera's tender flesh.

Sera had seconds to blush at the compliment before Elaya pulled her in, and the feel of her nipples hardening against Sera's own skin made it hard to concentrate. Seraphina let out her first moan, enjoying the pampering, while her hands began to explore. They roamed Elaya, feeling her tight muscles and smooth skin...

As they roamed further south a grin pulled at the phoenix's lips, obviously up to something. His hands ran down to Elaya's ass and gently squeezed while her leg pressed hard into Elaya's sex, encouraging another moan.

Elaya smiled wide, biting her lip then kissing the phoenix. When Sera gripped her ass though Elaya jumped and moaned, pressing against Sera's leg, her sex now dripping wet.

She grabbed Sera's head and pulled her into a kiss, sucking away Sera's air, then gasped. "i love being grabbed and touched. especially on my ass." Her eyes were wild with lust and desire now. Sera had found one of her buttons and pressed it just right. Elaya would not let the Phoenix go until they both begged for it to stop.

Seraphina smiled mischievously at the wolf's words, "Now I know your weak spot."

She gripped Elaya's ass again, this time hotter, and let more heat into her hands to make the experience more erotic. While one hand massaged and played with her rear, the other slipped forward around her hip. Sera's mouth never left Elaya's, continuing to kiss her hungrily as her temperature rose with desire. Her stray hand slid down a leg and then in-between, finding its mark as it softly stroked her clit, Sera's leg never moving away from between Elaya's. The heat in her hands was almost enough to burn but not quite there, so anything she touched she shock waves through Elaya's nerves without the pain, Sera hoping that the feeling of it would be mind-numbingly pleasurable.

And it was.

Elaya's head fell back as she gasped soundlessly, twitching as Sera handled her. She pressed against the hands, and reached into Sera's hands pulling her closer for another kiss, then kissed her way down Sera's jaw to her left ear, licking and nibbling it, then down her neck and along her shoulder, wrapping her legs around the Phoenix, her hands running over Sera's back and ass now, pulling her closer.

She also arched her back and thrust her hips, both pleasuring herself more with Sera's hand and giving more pressure to her own contact with Sera's sex. Then she hissed and shifted slightly, slipping her hand down, using her height to allow her to circle Sera's cleft with a fingertip, her forearm dragging over her ass crack.

Sera's mouth fell open, her chest heaving as her heart raced. She had not done this in so long, her whole body tingled at every sensation. A moan escaped as Elaya's fingers found her sensitive spot, her body clinging to the taller, stronger woman's.

"Elaya," she groaned, eyes rolling back as her blood boiled. Her hand slipped deeper between the wolf's legs, her other hand still groping her ass. Firey hot fingers stroked and played, teasing her as Sera mouth rained kisses down Elaya's neck and shoulder.

Elaya pushed the redhead up and found one of her nipples with her lips, sucking and lapping it hungrily, grinding down against her while now slipping a finger into the Phoenix.

She moaned an licked across to the other nipples, growling, "Sera." She was determined to taste as much of the gorgeous redhead as possible and she had found only utter deliciousness so far, and craved more.

Sera's back arched into Elaya, the grass tickling her skin underneath her. Mimicking the wolf, Sera plunged her own finger into Elaya, adding more heat as she stroked her insides. Her other hand groped greedily at her ass one last time before moving up her back with fingers, her nails on fire. She ran them up and down, leaving red welts on her back, not meant for pain but for pleasure. Sera's own groans got louder as Elaya continued playing with her nipples in turn, her body unused to this kind of adoration.

"I will not last long," Sera warned, knowing she'd been without a lover for far too long, "Elaya you are going to send me over the edge quickly if you persist. Your mouth is just too perfect."

Elaya screamed, the sound twisting into a piercing howl as she clenched around Sera's finger, the pleasure cascading through her.

She snarled and slammed Sera down, and slid down her body, licking along the redhead middle as Elaya drew her legs up until they rested on the wolf's back and shoulders, then she pushed Sera down as she kissed Sera's sex, driving her tongue deep into the Phoenix, while her hands clutched at Sera's chest, gently pinching her nipples.

She moaned into Sera, suckling at her sex, her tongue stealing up to run over the extra hot clit, moaning in delight at the taste. This taste was so much more than she had dreamed, making her nipples and sex swell, the waves of pleasure still echoing through her entire body as she clung to Sera.

At first her scream worried the Phoenix, thinking she had gotten too hot, or hurt her lover. But Elaya's reaction was more than she could have asked for, loving the roughness as she was pushed down into the grass more, her legs swinging over Elaya's shoulders. Her tongue entered Seraphina and it was all she could do to hold on a little longer, and not explode immediatly by the pure pleasure. But the Phoenix didn't last long, soon crying out at the moon, her voice shrill and high as she orgasmed, her body squirming under Elaya's tender touch. Her temperature soared, flame's licking her skin as the Phoenix rode the waves of pleasure.

Elaya shuddered as Sera's pleasure intensified her own, her legs spasming as she clenched about herself, and her hands gripped Sera all the tighter, holding Elaya in place as Sera bucked about her, Elaya driving her tongue deeper into the beauty beneath her, lapping up every drop of her release. Moaning she clenched harder, pulling Sera in her tongue lashing over Sera's clit.

Licks of flames skittered across Seras skin, results of Elayas expert tongue sending Sera over the edge. She moaned and cooed as the wolf over her did not release her but continued, making her squirm in delight.

"If you keep this up we will never sleep," Sera laughed then let out a low moan at the tongue licking her clit, "Elaya..."

Elaya gave the little nub a long suckle, then broke free and smiled. "You say that as if you think it will make me stop."

She lowered her head, her hands moving down to grip Sera's ass and bring her in even closer as Elaya slid her tongue deep into the Phoenix' sex, the tip driving at the pleasure point, her palms gripping Sera rather roughly.

Sera moans escalated, wiggling in her grasp. One hand slid into Elaya's hard, gripping it hard but niether pulling back or pushing her in. Her other hand dug into the grass, setting the little green underneath it on fire as it burnt down to ash, her body too hot. Underneath her was probably scorched too, but she was enjoying herself too much to care or look.

"Elaya..." she groaned, breath hitched and swallow as her heart pounded and desire built heavy within her, "I can't hold on much longer. Oh god, you're too good..."

Elaya moaned as Sera gripped her, and burrowed deeper, now cheating slightly to make her tongue longer and stronger, driving it deep into her, while hardening points against Sera's pleasure centers, dragging her tongue back and forth. twisting it, now fully fucking Sera with her tongue, which was now at least seven inches long from her lips, probing Sera's limits.

Sera's eyes popped open wide; never had she felt anything like this and it was...was unbelievable. Her fingers curled into Elaya's hair, pushing her face down more, enjoying ever mind-blowing second her tongue was deep inside her. Her hips rolled, her whole body shaking in absolute erotic pleasure, reaching her climax in seconds as she cried out her lover's never, begging her not to stop.

"Oh god," she moaned, panting as fire danced on her skin, growing bigger and hotter the longer Elaya fucked her with her glorious tongue.

Elaya moaned in delight as Sera grabbed her and pushed in, and began to swirl and lash her tongue around, grinding it against Sera's point, driving her towards as much pleasure as she could get out of the Phoenix, the heat only urging her on.

The Phoenix couldn't sweat, but if she could she would be, her heart racing from excitement and pleasure. It felt all too good, and Elaya quickly push her to the edge...and then over. Her second orgasm exploded within her, sending her spiralling down in waves of pleasure, her voice crying out into the night in a shrill tone. Seras entire body was shaking with the effort, but the biggest smile was plastered on her face.

"That was easily the best climax I've ever had," Sera sighed. Her fingers were still wrapped in Elayas hair and she tugged it gently up, pulling the wolfs head to hers so she could kiss her deeply.

"You are one fantastic lover," she cooed softly, her eyes glued to Elayas.

Elaya slid up Sera's body happily, her tongue returning to it's human length as she kissed the Phoeni while pressing their bodies together.

"I am glad you liked it. And I hoped you would like me." She kissed her again, then smiled as she shifted slightly to lay somewhat on and beside Sera as she began to fiddle with Sera's left nipple. "Been dreaming about tasting you since we met. But never wanted to push it. And i didn't want to risk our friendship. And now you're the boss. Had to be sure everyone knew I had submitted to you."

She smiled and kissed Sera again. "Now i truly have." Her eyes glowed and she delivered another kiss, this one much more hungry and charged. "You are the best. And i am not done with you." Her eyes grew even brighter, though she did not move, now waiting for Sera to make her move, while she continued to play with Sera;s left nipple, softly rubbing and robbling it with her fingers, the nails grazing the breast beneath.

3abc2b74a46ab26f8a961054ce562ab6.jpg

Tatia was soaking up the stream's fresh water as she basked under the moonlight, her singing finished for the moment. She knew better than to stay out all night, that her alone could lead to any manner of dangerous beasts attacking her. And they'd know she was here, her voice carrying far through the trees. But she continued to delay her departure back to the grotto, wanting only a few more minutes in the water alone, away from prying eyes.

A few more minutes was all it needed. It had been lurking close for quite a time now, caught up by her voice making it both intrigued and a little skeptical of what power the girl in the water held. As her song finished it slunk closer, silent amongst the trees as it spied the half fish woman and licked its chops. Crouching low it let out a low growl, readying its pounce.

"Hello," Tatia called out, having heard the slight of noise and looking around.

It lunged.

Tatia let out a scream as a giant beast crashing through the nearest trees, lunging for her as she dove to her side. Her tail unabled her to run, and her armor held her knives, which were on the bank now behind the snarling beast. It was massive, easily the size of a bear but looked like a panther, with bright yellow eyes illuminated in the moonlight. Each of its paws were the size of her head, and its tail held force behind it, the air whistling as it flicked back and forth. Tatia focused on her legs, focusing her damnest to transform them back so that she could run. The only difficulty was the water, working against her to keep her form. As the beast snarled and snapped at the air she edged herself out of the water and onto the bank, where her transformation was easiest. The beast didn't like it and clipped the air she had been in, a warning snap. Tatia screamed again, frozen stiff with fear as it toyed with her, wanting to taste her fear.

"This wasn't what I was expecting," Sera spoke honestly, her eyes half closed in pleasure, "You kept your desires well hidden, from me and the group. And once I became leader I was so focused on keeping everyone at peace and the group afloat its near impossible to find any time for a love life. But I wish I had known sooner, then I could have done this."

Seraphina cupped Elaya's face with her hand, her fingers curling under her chin and lifting her close then kissing her gently but passionately. The passion turned hungrier, her kisses becoming more heated as her other hand slipped down to Elaya's chest. Sera was about to start their second round when a shrill scream rang out, startling the Phoenix and making her head snap up and around.

"That was Tatia," she recognized the shrillness, pulling away from the wolf, "Shit, something's happened. I'm sorry to cut our night short Elaya, but we are needed."

She kissed her lips once more before jumping up and offering her hand to Elaya, "To be continued, my lover."

Gerry has also heard the scream, and his scope flicked toward Tatia, easily able to find the siren. He sighted in on the creature just as it lunged. He snarled and changed ammo.

He had the distance but now he needed penetration and stopping power. He waited until it slowed, then he fired. The bullet was full metal jacket armor piercing round that snapped through two full trees, then smashed into the creature's shoulder and through it's torso and out into it's far forelimb, ripping out bone, muscle, nerves, and a massive spurt of blood.

Elaya's head had come up the moment the creature's scent had entered their area, but Tatia's scream had come at the same moment. She had sprung to her feet even quicker than the Phoenix. She kissed her back and nodded, then spun on her heel to plant her feet in firmer ground as she transformed into her massive wolf form, then leapt into the brush.

Gerry had already drawn his bolt back, and fired three more shots in rapid succession, each of them striking the creature, one aimed for the heart, the next the middle of the spine, and the last at it's rear cracking through it's hip. He spotted the other two incoming and sighed in relief.

Elaya was at top speed, outdistancing even Sera for now, using her regenerative magicks to power her movements to the highest level, giving her incredible speed.

3abc2b74a46ab26f8a961054ce562ab6.jpg

Tatia heard the shot and cringed against the ground, unsure where the bullet was flying from. When she didn't get hit she opened her eyes to see the beast stagger back, blood and muscle spurting out. Her legs were back but still slightly scaly, but she didn't wait. Scooping her armor she dove her naked form into the trees, running towards camp. The beast turned to lay chase but got shot three more times, halting its process. Tatia kept going, seeing a blur of fur pass her - Elaya - and moments later fire bolting at the wolf's heels - Seraphina. Tatia finally slowed her run to look back, knowing these two could easily take one beast out. She yanked her armor on quickly before the rest of the camp woke and always came to inspect, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment for running. She could fight...but naked and unarmed? Highly unlikely that she'd have survived without Gerry's shots.

Sera was at Elayas heels, following her as the wolf had the better sense of direction, and skills for tracking. Soon they came upon the beast and Sera let herself become full flame, dancing forward and wrapping herself around the beast's legs, tripping it as she seared its feet. As it fell she danced away, letting Elaya have the kill as she returned to her human form, looking for Tatia.

"I'm here," Tatia sighed, stepping out from behind a tree after Sera had called out for her, "I'm sorry, I needed to be...alone, and I didn't think anything was this close."

"It's fine," Sera sighed, " Just go back to camp, me and Elaya will clean up and meet you there. Then we will discuss this."

As Tatia scurried off, Sera turned to the wolf to see how she was faring.

Duldrea had woken at the first scream, and looked to see Gerry shooting. She lost all form and passed into water, then rose in another stream near Tatia as his bullets struck.

Elaya blurred by and struck the beast shoulder to shoulder, cracking it's remaining limbs, though it managed to stagger up just as Sera arrived. Elaya unleashed a primal snarl filled with rage and death, and when Sera puled back she leapt upon the creature and tore it apart.

Duldrea caught Tatia once she had been dismissed, and drew her into the water and used it to speed them back to camp, dropping them both in the pool, where she held the siren down while the others brandished their weapons, the angel and demon standing over Laria. Drea shushed the siren but mimed singing, intending for Tatia to be ready to sing if the need arose.

Everyone was ready for what would come.

When Sera turned to see Elaya, the wolf has ripped the beasts head clean off and now was ripping out it's guts, still snarling in rage, her fur standing on end. Her primal beauty was still there but so dark and dangerous now, her predatory nature aroused. Disgusted she flung the body at Sera's feet to be destroyed as she lapped at the stream cleansing her mouth, while also pissing on the beast's head.

Finished she huffed and moved away from it, then looked at Sera. As a human her eyes were gold, but in wolf form they changed from red to purple depending on her moods. In this state, enraged, they were blood red. They began to fade now, letting Sera know that the beast was a solo predator, or at least that Elaya couldn't smell any others. She was also pissed that it had dared try to harm one of Sera's pack. Sera was the pack alpha, Elaya her beta, and it was her duty to follow her leader, and to protect the pack. This thing was fortunate Gerry had wounded it so badly before she had arrived or it would be screaming in pain now.

Seraphina waited patiently for Elaya to finish. She knew the werewolf had her ways, and interrupting her as she tore the beast apart was not wise. But once Elaya began to settle Sera stepped forward, her hand resting on Elaya's furry neck, fingers digging into the scratch in a tender way.

"I'm sorry our night got interrupted," she murmured, looking into the trees, "I need to speak with the group now and settle everyone. Can you sweep the area, make sure its secured and safe?"

Moving away, she walked slowly back to the grotto, stepping into the clearing and raising her voice.

"Weapons down guys, Elaya and Gerry handled it. Where's Tatia?"

Back
Top Bottom