Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let try something different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

let try this again...................I am looking for a good role-play. I only really do M/F role-plays. But I am open to playing male and female. But at the moment I have a few ideas I would love to work it. Im open to a gender switch but my first to rp post I'll be playing female.

Now with that being said I wanted to try something out I haven’t seen people do in a long time. I’m going to post a few of my opening post(s) along with a little info about my character(s). And all you have to do is pick one, Copy and paste it to me in a message along with your post. This should be fun!!

“YOU’RE PROBLEM NOW”
*~*Story of a trouble teen made to go leave with her Aunt and new Uncle because her mother can no longer handle her attitude or wild partying ways. Only to find out that she likes her new uncle more then she thought she would
Name: Raina aka Rain
Height: 5’5” *~*

Raina sighed softly as she leans back in the back seat of her mother’s car, taking a long and slow drag off her cigarette. They two of them weren’t getting along and there seems to be no hope of that ever happening. Raina was just another lost teenage, full of daddy issues and lost hopes. But things had gotten to the point her mother had actually had enough of her daughter and was on her way to drop her off at her Aunt Amy’s house in the next state over. Rain’s mother felt like she had no choice, nothing she tried seemed to work for her. Her 17 year old was already dropped out of school and started drinking, smoking and slowly on her way to being covered in tattoos. The drive took a total of 9 hours but it stilled like days to Raina as she knew that the life she knew was grow, she had to leave her friends and boyfriend. As the pulled up to her Aunts big house she couldn’t help but get butterflies in her stomach knowing that she had to stay here. She soon could see her aunt opening the front door and her handsome new husband standing behind her in the doorway.

“I WANNA BE TEACHERS PET”
*~* A young (high school or college student. You decide) starts to fall madly in love with her teacher, he is so nice and sweet she just can’t get him out of her mind. One day she finds out where he lives and shows up at his house when he is on his way home from work
Name: Molly
Height: 5’2”*~*

Molly almost couldn’t believe what she was doing, she had just gotten into her teachers house and was waiting for him to get home. She had picked up his favorite food on her way over. She was dressed in a short red dress that hugged her ever little curve, She was only 5’2” but was blessed with full C breast and a perfectly round ‘bumble butt’ she was a lot of boys ideal girl. But she only wanted her teacher; she was head over heels for him and just had to him. She was starting to get nervous as she sat there waiting for him, she could only hope he felt the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom