Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for FxM Fandom RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

namedsara

Planetoid
Hello, I've been on this site for a while and I'm finally making a request thread! I am looking for some FxM fandom RPs. Generally I like to play canon characters but I don’t mind whether you play an OC or another canon. I can play OCs but I don’t currently have any created for any fandoms. I don’t mind playing multiple characters and in fact I’d like to try it. This thread will hopefully be updated more in the future with more fandoms and maybe some plots. I will normally play on PMs or email and maybe threads. I usually post 1-2 paragraphs and will try to post every few days. If I don’t respond in over a week feel free to PM to remind me.

Here is my F-list
The most important kink for me is bondage and other than that I like some conflict and story in the RP. I am a switch so I don’t mind playing either the dom or sub character. I am a big fan of role reversal/revenge where the person tied up gets free and gets revenge on his/her captor.

Characters below are listed in order of preference, though there are probably some characters I didn't put down so feel free to ask. All characters are aged up where appropriate. If I don't suggest any pairings, I'm happy playing that character against an OC or opposite a canon you want to play. We don't have to follow the suggested pairings, but they are just ones that I like :p

Fandoms:

- Naruto*
  • Tenten
  • Temari
  • Ino
  • Konan

- Fate/stay/zero
- Sword Art Online

• Ty Lee
  • Toph
  • Katara

- Star Wars
  • Rey
  • Ahsoka
  • OC Jedi/Sith

- Game of Thrones*
  • Arya
  • Margaery
  • Meera
  • Daenerys

- Magic the Gathering
(Not sure about characters for this, maybe the planeswalkers?)

- The Incredibles
Violet

Video Games

- Overwatch**
  • Tracer
  • D.Va
  • Widowmaker
  • Mei
Possibly other characters from Blizzard games as well

- Dead or Alive*
  • Hitomi
  • Leifang
  • Tina
  • Ayane

- Dynasty Warriors**
  • Wang Yuanji
  • Guan Yinping
  • Xingcai
  • Sun Shang Xiang
  • Lu Lingqi

- League of Legends
There's quite a bit too many characters in this game, and it's been a long time since I've played, so if you want to do an RP for this, please PM me a short list of characters (5-10) you would like me to play. I'm not a fan of playing as or against OC summoners for this unless the plot is very convincing.

- Assassin's Creed
Just something assassin related, could do canons or OCs.

Please PM me if you are interested, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom