Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Non-Human/(Male) Pregnancy/Feminization/Inflation & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

velociraptor-noise

Planetoid
Hello. Wilkommen. Bienvenue. I'm quite happy to be here - and I hope, so are you.

Bumps and Updates: I'm splitting the searches of this nature into separate threads for the boys and the ladies. If you'd prefer lady characters (read: mostly lady characters) check out the thread in the Female Request thread.

A few things I want to get out of the general way right at the outset:

1) Life's still life-y and generally busy so I'll be replying from my phone quite frequently, and while I do try (oh my god, do I try!) to limit the typos and other syntax errors... a smartphone "keyboard" will never live up to a real one. Just chuckin' that out as a predicate.
2) By that logic you'll probably have to expect shorter replies from me as the story progresses. Obviously longer posts will be the norm while everything is being introduced and set-up (because I'll be able to do that on my computer) but as things go on I'm fine with exchanging shorter replies to the tune of about one paragraph rather than the four or five or eight you'll get out of me at the outset. If the roleplay loops back to something that requires a longer post however (say we're done with the physical back-and-forth sexy bits and we need to set up for the next section or plotpoint or what-have-you) I will be SURE to get you the length of reply the situation requires.
3) It's WAY easier to me to check emails from my smartphone rather than the forums, not to mention how TERRIBLY the tiny screen displays forum layouts. I'm not refusing to roleplay on forums or PMs here, but you'll get better replies if you want to do things by email.

One last note: all the gorgeous marker art and doodles of the characters were done by a friend of mine! It's amazing isn't it?

Now onto the fun stuff~

General Ideas
For all of these characters I tend to be looking for the same general themes: non-human characters, inflation, pregnancy etc. But each have their own quirks and I'm down with some kinks with certain characters that I do not enjoy with others. I think I've made pretty clear lists for each one, but when in doubt: it never hurts to ask.

These are general thoughts on roleplay ideas that can be (unless obviously specified) used for any of these characters.

-Bring me your monsters! I'm willing to throw these characters at (most) anything. Just ask! Chances are, the more creative and unique of an idea you have the happier I'll be.
-A normal human character (that you would play) would run across one of these characters who was displaced suddenly and without their agency into the modern world. Hijinks abound.
-If anyone has any group RPs going on or DnD style games and they wouldn't mind me jumping in (even as a side character for a bit) with one of these lovelies, it would be really fun to see how an adventuring party would react to such creatures. Provided that you and your group don't mind just a bit of what might be god-modding on my part - since most of these characters are kind of macguffin nature/fertility gods/goddesses.

Hard Nopes
-Scat
-Bursting
-Character Snuff
-Excessive Physical Violence
-Vore
-Non-Con (that wasn't premeditated or otherwise discussed OOC)
-Humiliation (same rules apply)

Current Cravings:
-Raptor ideas/requests

Aster Request:
2mnf8rm.jpg

A little bit about HIM: Aster is Artemisia's son. While normally Artemisia's abilities are not passed onto her offspring, Aster is the possibly singular exception. He appears to be a white faun, but like his mother, his body belies an amazing physiology. Just like his mother is capable of bearing the young of many creatures, although do the being almost wholly male his body copes better with eggs than live births (as any thing he bears must come out the same way that the seed came in, if you catch my drift).

What I'm looking for from you: I have a few ideas for Aster, actually and instead of making a wholly new character for each of them I'll just list them as separate scenarios.
1) Aster knows he is Artemisia's son and he is intent to follow in her footsteps. Its his first time and he's hesitant, but determined. (Con)
2) Aster has no knowledge of his parentage but he is found wandering by some creature who DOES. And is very happy to make use of his abilities. (Non-con)
3) Aster again, has no knowledge of his body's uniqueness but he and his partner discover that something isn't quite right when they finally decide to have a go at their first time. (Con)

Kinks I am fond of/Looking for:
-Orgy/Multiple Partners
-Size Difference Between Partners
-Non-human Partners
-Non-human/overly large/interesting shaped cocks
-Tentacles
-Excessive Semen/Fluids
-Stomach Inflation/Bulging
-Mpreg/Pregancy/Non Traditional Pregancy
-Eggs/Oviposition
-Lactation
-Breast Growth

Absynthe Request:
16772q8.jpg

A little bit about him: Absynthe is another creature cut of seemingly the cloth as Artemisia or Ambrosia. He's somewhere in the middle in terms of morality. While he isn't outwardly hostile, he's out to serve his own personal ends first and foremost, whatever those might be. On the whole, he's a bit of a trickster, looking to amuse himself with the reactions of others. Absynthe is seductive, dominant and self-assured (despite behing the recieving party, he's very much a power-bottom). He is, like Aster, also capable of oviparous pregnancies but often keeps this information from his partners for various reasons: either for shock value, or for some more devious purpose.

-Dominant Bottom
-Service Tops
-Pet-play (where the top character is the "pet")
-Blackmail/Coersion
-Orgy/Multiple Partners
-Size Difference Between Partners
-Non-human Partners
-Non-human/overly large/interesting shaped cocks
-Tentacles
-Excessive Semen/Fluids
-Stomach Inflation/Bulging
-Mpreg/Pregancy/Non Traditional Pregancy
-Eggs/Oviposition
-Lactation
-Breast Growth

Yarrow Request:
33blqtc.jpg

5mk9rl.jpg
A little bit about him:Yarrow is Zinnia's brother, and while he has none of her short stature, the two share a certain likeness none-the-less in appearance. Yarrow is one of the few creatues of his race who prefers to wear a human glamour quite often, as he's taken to a life of a traveling merchant and academic - and much of his life is spent around or passing through the civilized world. Needless to say, that would be complicated by constantly appearing as a beautiful, androgynous, magical-fertility creature. For the most part he is more concernex with his studies and his business ventures than sexual pleasure, but if excited (or because of a heat-like state) he becomes overwhelmed and insatiablble. His body is also a bit different than his fellows, while he is completely male most of the time, when partaking in sexual activities with other males, his body will respond to the act and begin a kind of physical transformation which will allow him to become pregnant. An opening similar to a female's will open behind his male genitals (they will not be lost - but they could perhaps grow smaller to accomodate spacial needs) and internally a womb will develop. He may also grow breasts.

What I am looking for from you:
-A male (humaniod or not) to play opposite him. In either a non-con or a consensual setting. YC could also be aware or unaware of his transformation/fertile capabilites. The former would probably lend itself better for a N/C story where YC captures him or hunts him down (or reveals his true form in public if we want to do a public/humiliation scene) specifically to use him for breeding. Whereas the latter might serve more for a consensual relationship.

-Transformation
-Pregnancy/Breeding
-Risk of Pregnancy
-Eggs/Oviparous Pregnancy
-Inflation
-Non-Con
-Multiple Partners/Gang-bang
-Size Difference
-Non-human partners
-Non-human cocks/Large cocks
-Bondage/Slavery
-Public/Exhibitionism
-Humiliation

Raptor Request:
This isn't a request for a specific character so much as it's a general idea for a character forming in my head. This is also somewhat of a cross-post that was also on my MxM general search thread. I'm looking a raptor-humanoid (this picture is a decent idea of what I'm thinking about). More on the side of effeminate than the one pictured, but still decidedly a warrior and predator.

I'm looking for someone to play a male humanoid or monster character as a top to my bottom (male) raptor anthro character. I use the term top and bottom rather than dominant and submissive here because while I am not opposed to playing a submissive raptor here, I would just as easily play a dominant personality who simply prefers or ends up taking the receiving role during sex. The character I play, however, would likely be rather effeminate in appearance. We can talk out a scenario in which our two characters end up meeting or traveling together or having to work together. As far as when actual sex occurs, it could be quick and near immediately or something that develops as more of a slow-burn. The only kind of non-con scenario I'm interested in for THIS character, is if both of our characters happen to imprisoned and forced into some kind of breeding program, or maybe some kind of underground monster fighting ring.

Applicable Kinks:
-Power Bottom/Topping-from-the-bottom
-Rough/Angry/Rival Sex
-Enemies to friends to lovers
-Exhibitionism
-Inhumanly Shaped Cocks
-Excessive Semen
-Cum Inflation/Stomach Bulging
-Pregnancy (specifically Egg-laying)
-Male Pregnancy
-Risk of Pregnancy
-Unintentional Pregnancy