Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alien Breeding Initiative (Malfrost and Dreamgirl)

dreamgirl

Planetoid
"HEY! LET US GO!"

Mio opened her eyes at all the yelling. She was in a dark room on the floor, she moaned softly as she sat upwards, rubbing her head gently from where her cheek had been pressed against the (surprisingly) soft floor. Mio took a moment to collect her thoughts as she looked around the place. She had been walking home late from school when she suddenly couldn't move. She tried to figure out what was holding her but before she could something pricked her and she had fallen unconscious.

There were dim lights in the plain room and Mio finally looked down only to gasp, she could see Earth! She back pedalled out of instinct for a moment before realizing the entire floor was some sort of sturdy window. She knocked on the floor curiously, the glass didn't break or groan from Mio's natural weight...was it even glass?

"Let us go!"

"Stop yelling," Mio said worriedly.

The girl that turned to her looked completely and utterly angry, Mio could see why as well - she was naked. And by her wet hair, she had been swimming or in the shower.

"I'm not going to stop yelling," the girl approached Mio who submissively back pedalled even more from the angry girl, "I just got snatched from my BATH TUB AND I AM NAKED, AND THAT IS EARTH! I DEMAND ANSWERS!"

The door suddenly opened, in walked a woman who looked completely calm. She was naked too, though she didn't look as though she had just taken a bath either. She looked completely calm and unshy at all from her nudeness. Mio blushed and looked away out of courtesy, even the angry girl seemed surprised for the girl to be angry and conveniently crossed her arms as though she was mad. But Mio noticed her breasts were suddenly hidden as well.

"I would've came earlier, but there was a lot of noise," the woman said, her voice was airy, gentle, motherly even. Mio glanced at the other girl who's cheeks darkened a bit since she was the cause for all the noise. "My name is Kaname, I too was abducted some time ago and had once been in your shoes. But you must understand that this all has a purpose and you must obey my orders, or they will not be happy."

"Who are they," Mio asks cautiously.

Kaname says with a straight face, "Aliens."

"Aliens," the two new girls say at the same time, surprised.

"Yes," Kaname nods her head, "since I have been here so long, I know their story. They once had a planet for themselves, but a virus broke out and suddenly the woman population began to diminish until there was barely any left. They searched the galaxies in search of a species that could breed their own species with very little mutation to them. It turns out during certain circumstances, a human can reproduce this alien species with practically no flaw to their race at all."

There was a short silence, Mio was stunned for words but the other girl glared, "what are the 'certain circumstances'?"

Kaname was quiet for a moment before admitting, "the devouring of the alien's cum."

Mio widened her eyes at this, they would have to get their meals from the alien's cum? "No way," the angry girl said, "I refuse! I have rights, I'm a human being-"

"You no longer have rights," Kaname said as soothingly as you can, "the alien's own you, the governments of various countries have even agreed to this. You are evoked of all rights and are now property to the alien's."

"That's not-" the angry girl began to arugue.

"-and any resistance will be dealt with accordingly," Kaname warned.

The angry girl finally fell silent, realizing what this meant. Though Kaname didn't say it, it was clear that the alien's would use any force necessary to continue with their breeding. The two new girls were looking at the ground, their resolve seeming to break a bit at this realization.

Kaname nodded her head, she had done her job, "Good. Now that you understand, the alien's are very cautious of human's though. They fear the spread of disease, but both of you had been cured of any bad bacteria or viruses that had possibly been living inside you or on your skin. They are still wary though and ask that both of you take baths."

"I already had one," the angry girl grumbled, Mio giggled at this.

"Yes, but you weren't properly sanitized. The bath is rather soothing, I enjoy them once a week myself with our Master. You'll find that he is really kind to those that submit to his and his species' will," Kaname assured as she pressed her hand on the wall to reveal a bathroom.

Kaname taught the two how to bathe, stripping Mio of her school uniform and tossing it down a small hole, leaving her naked like the other two girls. She was shy as well though and blushed, though Kaname seemed completely unaware of the fact that she was naked. The bath that they were given seemed like a normal bath that they had all taken, maybe the alien's had studied their habits and attempted to make this process a bit familiar to them. But Mio watched Kaname place a specific oil in the tub and even ran her hands over both of their body's. Her skin began to tingle as though something was running over her.

Once they had finished bathing and were completely clean, Kaname explained for Mio to stand on a small circle on the ground. She obeyed and felt a nice breeze run over her body, certainly enough she was completely dry. The angry girl did the same and Kaname nodded her approval smiling.

"You know my name, Kaname, what may I refer you two as," Kaname asked politely.

"Mio," Mio said her name.

The angry girl scoffed, but admitted, "Satsuki."

"Very well," Kaname said happily, "I will now bring you two to your new Master. Aliens do not have names though, it is foreign to them. They refer to one another by rank, so be certain to respond if Master doesn't use your name but uses "pet". Okay?"

Mio nodded, though Satsuki seemed to be annoyed at this. Kaname then led the two new girls to her Master.

RE: Alien Breeding Initiative

The Alien sat in its bedroom, which a normal, king sized bed in the middle of the room to help make it more human. It was tall and lanky, and had an elongated head. Its entire body seemed to drip a sort of slim as it turned to look at the girls. It didn't seem to have eyes, but the girls could feel it started at them. A long, snake like tongue came out of its massive mouth and it licked around its lips as he motioned for Kaname to come towards hims.

"Kaname....I assume they have been bathed." It asked in a crackly, guttural voice. It had gotten used to calling Kaname by her actually name, since she had been with him for a number of years now and he had grown to have affections for the girl. He looked at the girls and nodded in approval. "I'm sure they will do fine." He then looked to Kaname with a smile. "Collar them...and then show them what to expect." He commanded the girl, as tentacles slowly began to emerge from its body, the appendages that he used to fuck and pleasure Kaname would soon find new prey in Mio and Satsuki. For now though, he wanted to see Kaname have fun with them. He head researched human mating rituals and knew that female on female action was quite popular with males.

Kaname obeyed as she approached her Master, she nodded as he explained that they had been. And at his orders she collared both, though Satsuki took the collar it became apparent that she wasn't going to allow Kaname to touch her as she pushed the older girl's hands away.

"I'm not seeing anything, I demand to be taken back to Earth," Satsuki growled at the creature, stepping closer towards him, "You can't just take me from my home and expect me to be your fuck toy."

Mio looked at Satsuki with worry, but looked to the Alien as well warily to see his response to the angered girl.

The Alien appeared to snarl at Satsuki's rebellious action. It quickly stepped forward and wrapped powerful appendages around her waist, restricting her. Her naked, smooth skin was pressed against his own slimy skin. A large tongue emerged from his mouth and he forced it into her mouth as it deposited a large amount of saliva into her mouth and throat.

Little did Mio or Satsuki know, but the slime and saliva of the alien act as a very potent aphrodisiac for human females. This was so they would submit more easily for sex and breeding. The massive tongue of the alien swirled around inside Satsuki's mouth as the Alien commanded Kaname to pleasure the new slave while he took care of this one.

Mio's eyes widened at the alien's act, worried for the other girl's well being. Kaname watched on before being commanded to pleasure Mio. She nodded her head before turning to the other girl. Mio's wide eyes shared all Kaname needed to know - she was scared. But that was okay, fear was easily manipulated.

"It's okay, Master simply doesn't tolerate disobedience. Here, Mio, let me obey our Master," Kaname said as she bent her head down and took a nipple into her mouth.

Mio gasped, unsure of what to do as the woman sucked on her nipple, biting slightly and pulling back on the young girl's flesh. The breast bounced back into it's perky form and Kaname lowered herself and pushed Mio'e legs apart. Her tongue ran over the girl's slit and Mio responded with a soft noise of pleasure.

Satsuki had cried out as she was grabbed. An appendage pressed against her mouth, she resisted but resistance was futile as the appendage was able to slip into her mouth with ease. She grunted around the thing that swirled in her mouth, she could feel her body becoming hotter and Satsuki's eyes widened as she began to feel aroused by the appendage's motion in her mouth.

The Alien saw Kaname obey him and he felt happier, but he knew Satsuki still needed to be punished if she was going to understand her new position. His tongue forced its way into her throat and began to jam itself in and out like a piston, forcing her to take even more of his saliva into her system. Feelers emerged from his chest, like the suction cups on the tentacles of an octopus. They latched onto her chest and began to suckle on her breasts and stomach. A tentacle cock appendage moved down to her pussy and began to stroke itself against her moist pussy, its tip pushing up against her perky clitoris as he did everything he could to drive her to pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom