Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smutty fun with story (MxF, AIM, email, or PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinkridden

Moon
Hello all. I'm going to keep this initial request thread very concise, to be expanded upon at a later time to include more about my preferences and desire.

Most of my scenes are more or less sex-driven, but I do like to have a good plot as a foundation. Short or long term scenes are both fine, and I'm not particularly demanding in terms of literacy. Basically, as long as you're reasonably coherent and attentive to detail, we should be able to have some fun. From me, you can expect 1-3 paragraphs (for pure smut) to 3-5 paragraphs (for story oriented). Anything beyond that might be too ambitious since I'm typing with my phone.

Generally, I only play male character(s) opposite female character(s). That said, I'm open to one or both of us playing multiple characters to suit particular plots or kinks.

Speaking of kinks, I'll eventually include more specific cravings and ideas in this thread. For now, however, my F-list will serve that purpose:
f-list.net/c/kinkridden

That's it for now. Anyone who is interested in playing with me (and can forgive the current vagueness of my thread) can PM me or contact me through e-mail or AIM at TPike5446@gmail.com (same for both)

Looking forward to you!

***Update 3/29/16***
So, most of what I'm currently craving could be considered 'slice-of-life', though with smutty twists and kinky themes. I'm mostly seeking modern, semi-realistic settings (though I could be swayed on both time period and realism). Ideally, I would like to begin with a pairing/scenario to be played out in the short-term, but with a setting/plot strong enough for long-term potential. Here is an assortment of my strongest currentcravings:

Highly craving:
Dating/romance
Swinging/open relationship
Incest
Neighborhood scenes
School scenes
Vacation scenes
Party scenes
Voyeurism/exhibitionism
Public sex
Sexy/slutty clothing
Stockings