Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Witch's Tower (Cysma & Strawberry)

The feline licked up the seed leaking out the tip of his member, as Rhea waved her hand around, as a bed seemed to rise out of the floor right behind him, right before she pushed him onto it. Giggling, Rhea and Maya climbed onto the bed right after, getting on either side of him

"How did you...oh, you're a magician..." Cysma lay on his back as they pushed him on the bed that materialized in the middle of the gallery. His member pointed straight up in the air, throbbing with his heartbeat. He reached out to the ladies and put each hand on one of their breasts, rubbing them teasingly.

"You mean sorceress" Rhea pouted, but soon smiled as he grabbed one her breasts, groaning along with Maya as both girls leaned down to start licking opposite ends of his member, one kissing up one side of it while the other kissed down the other way

He lifted his head up to watch. Two women working on his member at the same time was something to see. He panted heavily as he felt his orgasm draw near.

Both women licked and suckled at his member, their eyes watching him carefully with a seductive glint while they pleased him with their mouths

"Ladies...oh...I'm going to...!" He panted and moaned until he finally spilled his seed, shooting it straight up like an exploding volcano and pouring it onto their faces.

The girls gasped in surprise as he suddenly shot his seed, pouring it all over their faces. THey giggled, leaning down to lick any remains of his cum off his cock, their tongues occasionally touching and rubbing playfully against each other

He watched the two of them with interest, wondering what they would do next since he was now satisfied for a while.

The two women seemed o sink into deeper kisses, holding each other close as they moaned, their tongues wrestling wildly as they grinded playfully against each other, as they both slowly opened their eyes to look at him

"Ladies...umm...what are you doing?" Cysma asked, looking a little bit confused as he sat up. He looked at the gallery around him. "And did you still want my picture to be painted?"

They chuckled together, looking at him with a smile, "Oh don't worry about the painting.." Rhea replied softly, cuddling up to him from one side while Maya took the other

"Just out of curiosity..." Cysma began, looking to the girls cuddled up beside him, "Rhea, do you have any female subjects or self-portraits in your gallery? I only see men from here..."

Maya purred at his side, cuddling while her tail swayed behind her, while Rhea nodded, "Yeah I do have a small females-only gallery..and I have one self portrait...I'm surprise you didn't see it. It's in my room"

"I didn't notice it I don't think...where is the gallery?" Cysma sat up, intrigued.

"Well if that's the case, I'll have to leave you ladies behind!" He got up from the bed and started looking around the gallery, checking to see if there were any doors to another one.

He began searching the tower for this second gallery, and even stopped to examine Rhea's portrait on the way.

Back
Top Bottom