Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Witch's Tower (Cysma & Strawberry)

"Oh, so that's it then..." He smiled. "What's this village of yours like?" He blindly felt around the strap of her top, seeing if he could remove it.

Cysma had lifted his neck as the feline was showing her affection there, but he wished she could go lower...much lower. "I find it strange that Rhea would ever leave her tower. From the time I've spent with her so far, I got the impression that she was a recluse."

"Now now..." Rhea purred as she stood behind him, wrapping her arms around him from behind, pressing her chest up against his back, "I go out every now and then" She smiled, running her hand along his chest as Maya's mouth started to trail lower and lower down his chest

"Oh! Ladies..." The adventurer looked to Rhea over his shoulder as she came up behind him. "What are you going to do to me?" He didn't sound particularly worried at this. Given his line of work, he could at least overpower Rhea if she did something he didn't agree with, though he couldn't gauge how strong Maya was compared to himself...

Rhea smirked, turning his head to the side to meet hers, pressing her lips against his in a soft kiss, while Maya slowly kissed down his chest slowly getting down on her knees in front of him

He held in the kiss from the sorceress while he remained wary of what Maya was doing. "Umm...didn't you say something about adding me to the gallery?"

"Oh you will be..." She chuckled, playfully kissing long the side of his neck, as Maya licked up his cock slowly with her rough feline tongue, kissing along his length slowly

The adventurer gasped and moaned gently as he felt a feline tongue roll along his sensitive penis. "Rhea..." He whispered to the witch behind him. "...I...I want to see her naked..."

Rhea frowned, "Tell her yourself...." She replied, rolling her eyes, "She CAN hear you.." She smirked, kissing his cheek lightly, "Don't worry...She won't bite..."

"Maya..." He said to the feline. "That's a real nice outfit you have. Does it come off?"

Maya smirked up at him, giggling as she reached behind her to unhook her top, throwing it aside to reveal her large, firm breasts before she reached for the loincloth an pulled it off down her legs, so that she was completely naked

"Oh...so this is what cat girls look like naked?" Cysma was impressed, and couldn't help but stare at her. He wondered how her fur would feel against his skin...

"Oh! What are the others in your village like? How do they dress?" His breathing got heavy as she kissed him there.

"Oh, and how do the males dress?" He asked. The tip of his penis was getting wet as Maya kissed it, and it wasn't just because of her saliva...

"Ooh...I bet you've had fun trying to peek behind them..." He said between moans. He could barely take his sexual excitement anymore...

"Hmmm...were you good at it? Did you ever see what you wanted to?" He reached down to Maya, as he wanted to touch her furred breasts. He also looked back to Rhea, wondering what she was doing and what she had on.

She shrugged as she kept on suckling and kissing along his cock. When he looked back at Rhea, she was slipping long gown off, standing there in thigh high stockings, high heeled shoes and a pair of tiny black panties, not bothering to wear a bra. She smiled at him, grinning down at Maya, "Enjoying this, aren't you..?"

"Mmmm...ohhh....is there anything else you can do? What are you going to do, Rhea?" He looked back to her over his shoulder. "Will I need to be on my back for this?"

"Actually, it WOULD be helpful if you were on your back, Cysma.." Rhea replied simply while the feline kept on licking up his length

"All right then...where do you want me to lay down...?" He looked around for anything he might lay on, but didn't see anything. As the feline licked him, his seed started leaking out of the tip of his member.

Back
Top Bottom