Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Witch's Tower (Cysma & Strawberry)

She laughed, shaking her head, "Oh no no no...I actually loved it...It was hot.." She chuckled softly, "Umm..I think it was like.. bunch of plates of food or something...I remember because we did right on the mess.." She blushed when she remembered that, "It didn't take long to tease him to go crazy..You actually lasted longer.." She smiled, leaning down to roll her tongue up his cock, "Mm...I do..."

Cysma blushed. "Well, I was afraid you'd hex me or something if I tried to remove what was covering you." He said. "What's the closest call you've had where you almost exposed yourself before you wanted to?" He was interested in hearing her tales, and her tasting his penis, the tip of which was wet with his pre.

She licked up the precum hungrily, kissing along his cock playfully. She smirked up at him, chuckling, "Several...Sometimes I get so horny...I can't help but expose myself faaar too early..." She purred, licking her lips as she licked and kissed along his cock with a bright smile, leaning her head down to suckle and lick at his balls

Cysma moaned as she sucked him off. He put his hands on her shoulders for support. "I wonder...have any of your subjects done any tactics to tease you? Anyone do something clever to hide his penis from you?"

She giggled, licking back up his length, "Well...One managed to somehow always have his back turned to me or hide it with all sorts of things...It was frustrating...I eventually made him want to show off his penis for me...." She smirked, slipping the head past her lips, suckling softly as she started to bob her head up and down his length, shoving his cock in her mouth

"Oh? And how did you make him want to do that?" He asked when he wasn't moaning in pleasure. His precum leaked out into Rhea's mouth, and if it wasn't in her mouth then the water washed it away.

She moaned, swallowing up his precum as she suckled on his cock, bobbing her head up and down his length, shoving him deeper and deeper in her mouth. She pulled him out of her mouth for a moment, licking up his length, "Mmmm.....When a man is filled with just enough lust...He can't think straight, now can he?" She winked playfully, slipping his cock back deep in her mouth

"Ahh...yes...yes...I think so...!" Cysma's breathing was quite heavy as she sucked on him, and soon he orgasmed into her mouth, pouring his hot seed down her throat. He fell out of the shower as he was overcome with pleasure.

She groaned as he came in her mouth, swallowing up his seed thoroughly before he fell out of the shower. She giggled, sitting up and licking some cum off her lips before she returned to washing up

"That was...very enjoyable..." Cysma said. "I'm going to go tidy up the tower for our arriving guest, so please excuse me." He smiled and walked out of the bathroom, grabbing the cleaning materials and going to look for other rooms to clean up.

Cysma went about looking for a new place he hadn't yet cleaned up yet. He eventually found a door that he didn't remember ever opening and opened it up, looking curiously into the room beyond.

It was Rhea's secret gallery of former 'slaves/lovers', all in framed oil paintings hung on the wall. It showed them all naked, ranging from all sorts of creatures. There were the vampires, the elves, the werewolves, the humans, the cat people, the list seeming endless. Some seemed a bit shy to pose, but other were far more comfortable for their paintings, showing off their bodies.

Cysma's curiosity was piqued at this gallery, and he put down his cleaning supplies to take a look. He looked through all the different races Rhea had been with, and looked to see how the shy ones posed in their paintings. He also looked to see if there were any female subjects in the gallery, including Rhea herself.

"You like my art collection?" Rhea's voice rang out as she stepped into the galery, accompanied by a sexy, tall cat woman, with thick black fur, the tips of her ears bright white to match the tip of her long tail, dressed in a golden tribal bra and loin cloth and ankle-high gladiator sandals. The two women smiled at Cysma, as Rhea chuckled, "That empty frame over there is reserved for you.."

"Umm...ah!" Cysma was surprised at the appearance of the guest, and in a room like this! He quickly covered up with his hands for modesty as he noticed the catgirl. "And who is this...?"

The cat girl chuckled softly when he quickly covered himself up, but not before she already got a good look at him. Rhea smirked, taking a step forward to introduce her guest, "This is my good friend that I've told you about, Maya...Maya, This is Cysma...He's been looking forward to meeting you" She exchanged a playful grin with her friend Maya, who nodded as she turned to look at him, "I've heard a lot about you, Cysma..."

"M...Maya..." Cysma said shyly. "It's...it's nice to meet you too." He slowly lowered his hands. "You say you've...heard about me? What have you heard exactly?"

"Umm...all right...but this isn't a good way for me to make a first impression, is it?" He asked. "Rhea, what should I do?"

"Do what you want to do...What you REALLY want to do...There won't be any negative consequences.." Rhea smirked, watching as the cat girl purred, circling Cysma for a few moments before stepping closer to wrap her arms around his neck affectionately

Cysma looked warmly to the feline, feeling her fur against his bare skin. "Maya...you may have heard of me, but I'm afraid I haven't heard about you. Please, tell me about yourself..."

"Well..." The feline purred, playfully running her paw along his bare chest, "Why don't you...find out for yourself...?" She smirked, running her rough tongue along his neck

"Umm...and how would I do that? Find documents about you?" Cysma was confused. "Where do you come from? What do you do for a living? How did you get to know Rhea? Why have you come here now?" He felt his hands along the strap of her top.

The feline laughed, rolling her eyes as she smirked at him, "I'm from a village in the far East, I'm a hunter, I met her when she visited my village, and I'm here to meet you...| She purred, playfully licking up his neck

Back
Top Bottom