Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Witch's Tower (Cysma & Strawberry)

"Yes...so what else do you know about these cat people? Have you tried contacting any of them with your magic?" Cysma asked, standing back so he could view her body, and she could view his.

She purred softly, smiling up at him as he stood back to look over her naked body, looking over his, "Would you LIKE me to contact them...?"

Cysma nodded. "Considering I can't, yes please! See if they'd be interested in coming over for any reason. You did say you were lonely! Hmmm...if a catgirl does come over...what should I cover up with?"

"Hmm? But coming up to someone naked wouldn't make for a very good first impression, would it?" Cysma asked. "Well...tell me about the person you know..."

"You think? What's she like?" Cysma wondered aloud, also looking to see if there was any part of him Rhea was looking at.

"You'll see soon enough..." she grinned with a soft chuckle, standing up and stretching her arms over her head, "I'm going to go take a bath.."

"Really?" Cysma asked. "I thought you just took one not too long ago!" Now that he thought about it, he had not yet finished his own bath when Rhea came for him.

"Oh? Well in that sense, I did too, and I hadn't finished my bath anyways." He went to follow her into the bathroom, looking to see whether she'd use the tub or shower. He didn't know if there would be space for both of them to use the same one, so he figured he would have to use whatever Rhea didn't.

Once in the bathroom, she stepped into the shower, turning to look at him with a smile, gesturing for him to join her with a playful smile

"Hmm...would we both fit?" Cysma looked to the shower curiously, examining its size, and also the beautiful naked woman standing in it.

Cysma did so and stepped in when Rhea said so, as though he were waiting for her to say it. "All right then...just give me something to wash you with, mistress."

She smiled, handing him a loofa he could wash her with as she turned the water on, letting the warm water wash over both their bodies

As he felt the warm water cascade over him, he had a few questions on his mind. "Rhea...who is this person that you plan to invite? And how do you plan to contact her?" Was the first. Cysma looked to the item in his hands. "How exactly do I use this?"

She chuckled, Looking at him with a smile, "Oh don't you worry yourself about it..She's just a good friend of mine" She replied softly with a smile, smirking before she turned her back to him, "put soap on it...and wash my body body..." she smiled

"Sure thing." Cysma said with a smile. He began rubbing down the sorceress' back with the sponge, paying special attention to her rear end. "So do you normally let your servants see all of you eventually?"

She purred as he rubbed down her back, chuckling softly, "Pretty much..." She smirked, looking back at him with a playful wink

"Do you have any particular routines you like to do when you decide to reveal yourself completely to someone?" He asked. She had teased him before by remaining naked with her nipples and pussy kept just out of view, so he wondered how she would have teased him before revealing herself completely.

She shook her head, shrugging her shoulders, " Nothing in particular..." She purred, turning around to face him with a smile, her hand reaching down to lightly rub his cock

Cysma was taken by surprise as she grabbed his sensitive penis, but he didn't protest. Now that she turned around, he could see her privates as well. "How did you reveal yourself to the last man that was here?" He asked, curious.

She gently stroked his penis, smiling, "actually...I teased him so much, he actually came up to me, ripped off whatever it was that covered me and fucked me right then and there..." She smirked with a soft chuckle. She slowly got down on her knees, as she kept on stroking his member

"Mmm...I guess you kicked him out after that for raping you?" He asked. "Would you happen to remember what was covering you then? What could have teased him to the point of breaking?" He thought aloud, looking down to Rhea as she knelt in front of his now erect penis. "I hope you like what I have to offer."

Back
Top Bottom