Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Witch's Tower (Cysma & Strawberry)

She let out a soft groan as he squeezed her breast, biting her lower lip lightly while her other hand took hold of his towel, slowly pulling it off of him, making it drop to his feet.

Cysma didn't care about his towel coming off. He gave Rhea's other breast some rubs before grabbing her arm and pulling it away from her crotch. He stepped back so he could have time to admire her full naked body and actually take in the view, allowing her to do the same thing, since she hadn't gotten to see his erect penis for longer than a moment.

She groaned as he stepped back after pulling her arm away from her crotch, blushing as he looked over her naked body, letting her eyes do the same. She couldn't help licking her lips as she stared at his full erect penis, purring softly, "Impressive.." She purred softly, admiring it still

"I'm real glad you like it." Cysma said, taking his penis in both hands to hold it out for her prominently. He himself couldn't help but stare at her nipples and pussy, as he had been wanting to from the moment he saw her naked. "You also sound like you're purring...what are you, a cat girl?"

She chuckled, shrugging a bit, "You can say that...There's a bit of feline blood in my heritage so...yes" She chuckled, letting her hand slip down to slowly roll over his penis as he held it out for her

"I didn't think humans could mate with cats! Unless there's a type I'm unaware of..." He said to the witch curiously. He released his hands so he could touch her again, putting a hand on her thigh and daring to touch her crotch with his thumb.

"Cat Furries can..." She nodded with a small smile, her smile widening when he dared to touch her crotch with his thumb, pressing herself up against his hand, while her hand ran over his cock slowly

"Hmm...have you met any such cat furries yourself?" Cysma inquired curiously. He went to finger Rhea with his more-sensitive index finger instead, smiling warmly at her as she stroked his hard shaft, giving him something he had been wanting badly.

"Once.." She replied softly, gasping in surprise when he fingered her with his index finger, groaning and spreading her legs a bit for him while she kept on stroking his hard shaft, arching her back a bit as she let out a moan, "Aahh...You seem very interested in cat furries..."

"Are you going to discriminate against me because of that?" Cysma retracted his hand suddenly. "Would you think I'm a freak because I happen to find people with animal features interesting?" He denied Rhea of more pleasure until he got an answer. "When did you see one of these beings, and who was it?"

"W-What..?" She blinked in surprise as he retracted his hand all of a sudden, "No..What are you talking about?" She scowled, narrowing her eyes slightly before raising an eyebrow slightly, "A few years ago....Actually, it was the last man to visit me here...An old friend of mine" She replied softly, frowning at him

"Hmm...really?" Cysma said, intrigued as he began rubbing Rhea's inner thigh again. "Tell me about this friend of yours...you must have had a nice time together..."

She spread her legs a bit, smiling at him, "Mmm....An on and off sort of relationship...and we did have a great time together.." She purred softly, licking her lips

"So you were romantically involved then? Hmm...let's see what you've learned." Cysma took her by the hand and led her out of the bathroom, the two of them heading over to Rhea's bed. "Who do you want to be on top?"

"I like to be dominated..." She purred, following out to her bed, pulling him with her as she laid back, pulling him on top of her

"Really? That's quite a surprise!" Cysma exclaimed as he found himself standing over Rhea on the bed. "...Considering that you've made me your slave and all!" He put his hands on her hips and guided his erect length toward her sex. "I'm not complaining either way, however, as long as I get some action."

She laughed, nodding, "Well I loove being dominated...IT feels even better when a man takes control" She purred, spreading her legs a bit for him as she groaned, "C'mon...Do me.." She purred, arching her back a bit

"Hmm...I'll see if I can give you what you want!" Cysma exclaimed, going to press his hard penis inside of her as far as it would go, all the way up to the hilt. After that, he pulled it most of the way out, but then pressed it back in before getting all the way out. He repeated this motion for the first of many times. "So far so good?" He held down her arms with his own.

She arched her back and moaned as he pressed his penis inside of her as far as it would go, trembling and biting down on her lower lip as he thrusted in and out of her a few times. She nodded softly, groaning as she looked up at him, "Y-yes..." She groaned, squirming beneath him

At her affirmation, Cysma began to mate her, slamming his shaft in and out of the witch in a repeating, steady pattern as he worked to see what would please her the most. He tried looking for other places on her body to touch that would produce a strong positive reaction from her.

Her moans grew louder as he kept the steady pattern thrusting in and out of her, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him to her while her legs wrapped around his waist, holding him closer to her body, "H-Harder...!"

Cysma pressed down on the witch as he leaned over her and thrust into her again and again. He tried playing it rough, making the bed shake with every motion. His seed was starting to soak her insides...

HEr moans grew louder as the bed squeaked and shook beneath her with each thrust she took in. She panted, hugging him close to her, his seed and her juices dripping down her thighs

Cysma held her close to him and kissed her on the lips passionately as they came. Eventually he needed to let go to breathe, and he slowly slid out of her. "How...how was that, mistress?"

She kissed him back passionately, her moans muffled by his lips. She groaned as he slowly slid out of her, "Really...Really...Good..." She whispered softly, panting softly

Back
Top Bottom