Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Witch's Tower (Cysma & Strawberry)

Cysma finished up her bedchamber and then went to put the cleaning supplies away, now able to hide himself with at least one hand. "Is there anything else you need of me?" He walked around her to see if he could get even the slightest glimpse of one of her nipples or pussy. Her nakedness was making him a bit aroused, after all.

Rhea smiled at him, smirking at him as he tried to take a peek of her nipples or her pussy. "Oh umm...not that i can think of.." She whispered softly, looking him over. She wanted him to get aroused, till he couldn't take it anymore. She chuckled, as she walked away, her parchment and ink bottle hiding her body from his view

He went to examine himself and found that his body was full of sweat. "Hey, Rhea...where is the bath? I didn't see it when I was cleaning..."

"All right, thank you, mistress." He bowed politely and went over into the bathchamber, looking around to see what was in here.

Ooh.. Mistress. She loved the sound of that. She chuckled, putting the parchment and ink well aside with her quill. He found the grand, marble bathhouse that seemed a bit larger than what would fit the rather narrow looking tower that Rhea lived in, but Illusion was one of Rhea's specialties. There was both a large bathtub and a showerstand within, with candles eternally lit along the walls and all around, making it quite relaxing.

Cysma went over to the tub and began to fill it with water, deciding that soaking in a tub would help him relax after the work he did.

Rhea couldn't help but stroll around the bathchamber, dying to take a look inside. She knew he was probably taking a bath there right now...She frowned, cursing that she has already taken a bath that day.. or she would have joined him, whether he liked it or not. Through the crack in the doors, she peeked in, watching him carefully

After he felt that the water was at the right temperature, he climbed into and sat down in the tub, sighing contentedly as he leaned back in the water. The heat helped relax his somewhat tired muscles.

She smiled, watching him get into the tub, biting her lowerlip as she watched. She chuckled, lifting up her hand as she cast a silent spell, causing the scent of all the candles within the bath to have a some aphrodisiac and arouse him, wondering what he'd do.

As he was quite comfortable in the tub and was sure he was alone, the arousal caused by the candles made Cysma decide to do something under the water, though Rhea obviously couldn't see it...

She frowned when she realized that she couldn't possibly see what he was doing under the water from where she was, slowly pushing the door open as she sneaked into the room, hoping he wouldn't notice her, forgetting to cover herself from him

Out of paranoia of being caught, Cysma quickly whipped his head around towards the door after hearing it creak open. "Rhea...?"

As quick as a cat, she hid behind a large marble pillar nearby, staying perfectly still, not wanting to be caught watching. She bit down on her lower lip, remaining silent.

"Rhea...? Is that you?" He looked around, and finally decided to get himself out of the tub. If she were looking at it, she might see that his penis was fully erect and pointing straight out as he stood.

She could hear him getting out of the tub, but remained still. She waited a few moment before took a sneak peak around the corner, throwing her hand over her mouth to muffle a gasp when she saw his erect penis

He quietly made his way over to the opened door and peeked out. "Rhea...?" He whispered. When he couldn't find her, he shut the door and began making his way back to the tub.

She grinned, happy that she hasn't been spotted. As he closed the door, she quietly tiptoed to a safe, but closer spot to the bathtub, smirking.

"Rhea...I know you're in here somewhere. Now show yourself." He began looking around the bathroom for her after wrapping a towel around his waist.

'Crap.." She thought to herself, scowling. "Fiiine...I'm here..." She stood up from her spot, standing in front of him, her D-cupped, perky breasts and smooth hairless pussy in full view for him. She blushed a bit, placing her hand over her crotch and her other arm over her breasts after giving him a brief glimpse, cursing under her breath, "I was....looking for something in here.." She lied

"Ahh...I could help you find it, then." Cysma said, looking her over. "You're very pretty. Thanks for letting me see." He opened his towel and flashed her his penis for the same amount of time she let him see her nipples and pussy.

She chuckled softly as he flashed her, grinning down at his penis before looking up at him, "I got a better idea.." She whispered softly, walking p to him, still hiding her body from him, "If I let you touch me...Would you let me touch you..?" She whispered, lifting her arm away from her breasts to lay a hand gently on his chest, looking up into his eyes with a mischievous grin

"Yes..." Cysma said, looking down to her naked breasts as she exposed them. "I wouldn't have any problem with you touching me..." He reached out to touch one of her breasts, wondering if she still would have let him see her privates if it weren't for the aphrodesiac candles.

She smiled up at him as he touched her breast, shivering slightly, "Good...I haven't felt a man's touch for so long..." She whispered softly, running her fingers delicately down his chest and stomach, tracing over his muscles

Cysma smiled at her comment. "Figured, considering how far out this place is..." He lightly cupped his hand over her left breast, and gave it a gentle squeeze. He was still wearing his towel, though it had a bulge in the front.

Back
Top Bottom