Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Witch's Tower (Cysma & Strawberry)

"At the moment, all I have is some soup and bread...I'll bring you some.." With a small smile, she headed off to the kitchen, closing the door behind her. It didn't take her long before she came back, holding up a tray with some food for him, along with a glass of wine up for him. She smiled, placing the tray before him before returning to her cauldron, chuckling softly to herself

"Well, that will do. Thank you for your hospitality." He put the tray on his lap and began to eat what was set before him. "How long has it been since you've last had someone here?"

"Hmm...I'm not quite sure...Years, I think" She sighed softly, smiling at him as he ate. Little did he know that she has poured a potion in his wine, one where he'd start to see her naked now instead of fully-clothed. However, He wouldn't be able to see her most private parts, somehow appearing blurred to him. She loved to tease those poor, helpless victims of her writhing and squirming under her control. ooh What fun!

The adventurer blinked in disbelief at what he saw of her next. He even tried rubbing his eyes. "Rhea...you're...where did your clothes go? What's going on!?" He stood up, using his tray to cover himself.

The witch blinked, shooting him an innocent, clueless look, "What are you talking about? I'm wearing a dress.." She rolled her eyes, turning her back to him, hiding a small smirk from him, "You must be really tired.."

"Well, where would I have to sleep? Do you have any place prepared for me?" Cysma squinted, trying to see if he could unblur her.

She smirked when he squinted, figuring out what he was trying to do, "No I don't..I was going to let you sleep on the floor, perhaps with a pillow and a blanket" She smiled, snapping her fingers as a raggy old blanket and a pillow floated off towards him

"Umm...all right then. I'll take it." Cysma grabbed the pillow and blanket after dropping his tray, then sat down on the floor with the pillow behind him and the blanket over his lap. "At least I can stay warm like this..."

"Right...Well, I guess I'll turn in as well... Goodnight" She smiled, waving to him before walking off to her chambers, swaying her hips playfully as she walked before closing the door tightly behind her.

"Hmm..." Cysma thought for a moment and wondered what Rhea wore to sleep, or even what her chambers looked like for that matter. In the end, however, he decided that he didn't want to risk getting a hex cast on him for peeking, and he wouldn't be able to tell due to the effects of the potion he inadvertantly ingested. Hopefully it would wear off tomorrow. He lay back on his pillow and eventually drifted off to sleep for the night.

The next day, she woke up in the morning, taking a long bath before she stepped out of her room, her towel floating up to dry up her body, mostly her private areas as she walked by him. She knew that the potion has worn off by now. She 'accidently' dropped a book over his head to wake him up as she walked by, "Oh! Sorry about that...Good morning" She smiled

"What...?" Cysma opened his eyes, rubbing his head as he looked to Rhea. "Oh...good morning then..." He looked intently to her towel, wondering if he could see up it while laying down.

She smiled down at him, walking by him, making sure there's no chance he could peek up her towel. She slipped it off, just as she stepped behind a stack of books, hiding her body behind it, "I need you to get up and clean up the place"

Cysma nodded and got up, looking to Rhea over the stack of books. "All right then. Where should I start?" He wasn't making any attempt to cover himself, since the bookshelf was also blocking Rhea's view of him.

"Wherever.." She shrugged, smirking at him as she brushed her hair back from her face. Her long hair cascaded down to cover her nipples over her breasts, walking along the book shelves, "Wash the floors, clean the kitchen...Dust the books..Clean the vials and the cauldron...You got a lot of work ahead of you"

"Hmm...guess I don't have much of a choice then. All right. I'll do it." Since Rhea's chest was covered by her hair, he tried to get a glance of her crotch as he passed by her side of the bookshelf on the way to the cauldron. He found the cleaning materials and began his work, washing and rinsing out all of the vials as well as the cauldron itself, then began mopping the floors.

She held a little leaf to her crotch, hiding her most intimate area. She didn't seem to care if he saw her ass though as she headed to the kitchen, humming softly

After mopping up a few rooms, Cysma peeked into the kitchen. "Ummm...maybe I should clean this room later?" He went up a floor and began mopping that room instead.

She sipped some water as he peeked into the kitchen, her back turned to him, "Perhaps.." She replied casually before he went up to mop another room instead. She head back out, taking a seat on her favorite armchair, crossing her legs and reading a spells book

After a few minutes, Cysma finished the mopping with that floor, and returned to the kitchen to do that as well. "This should be the last one, right?" He asked as he passed her by.

"Hmm? Oh, not yet. Should I?" Cysma replied, continuing to mop the kitchen floor. He was a little surprised that Rhea didn't take this chance to look at him uncovered.

"If you don't mind.." She smiled, glancing up at him as he mopped up the floor, smirking as she watched him carefully, licking her lips a bit as she watched his cock playfully sway with each movement of his body as he moped up the floor, staring at it in awe

Eventually Cysma finished with his mopping up the kitchen, and he looked up to Rhea, not noticing that she was a bit distracted. "All right, I'll be doing your room next." He picked up the water bucket and carried it over to her bedchamber, where he continued his work.

"Huh?! Oh.. Right" She nodded, a soft blush upon her cheeks, biting her lower lip as she watched him go off to her chambers, looking him over slowly. She got up, following him to her room quietly. She pretended to be writing on a floating piece of parchment that covered her breasts from his view, while the bottle of ink floated right over her crotch area to hide it from him, dipping her quill onto the ink before scribbling on the parchment, "Good work, Cysma.." She said, looking up from her parchment to watch him once again, smirking

Back
Top Bottom