Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Witch's Tower (Cysma & Strawberry)

Cysma

Supernova
The chainmail-clad adventurer checked his map and looked up at the tower looming over him, so tall from this point that it seemed to pierce the sky itself. This was the sort of tower wizards and witches would reside in, conducting their magical experiments. Cysma had gone out of his way to come here because his supply of potions and magic scrolls, two things he relied on quite a bit to get him through tight spots, was running low, and he decided that going directly to the source would be the best way to restock.

He ventured into the tower and climbed up the stairs to find the owner of the place. He hoped that his sword and shield would be enough to help him out of trouble should he run into any, but magic is unpredictable like that...

As soon as he set his foot upon the very tip of the tower, where the sorceress resided, his sword and shield dropped to the floor. They seemed to be stuck, as if the stone floor was a giant magnet. There right before the adventurer, the sorceress sat upon a dark red, velvet armchair that was far too big, surrounded by dusty books, scrolls, and vials of colorful potions. Lit candles floated softly along the high stone walls.

"No Weapons are allowed past this point" The sorceress whispered, her scarlet lips curling up to a smirk. Her eyes, a brilliant amethyst, narrowed slightly as she looked him over. She slowly got up to her feet and began walking up to him, the train of her long, dark purple dress trailed behind her, her strawberry blonde hair cascading down her shoulders in soft waves, a few strands falling over the low square neckline off her dress, drawing attention to her soft, large breasts, "Welcome to my Tower...I'm Rhea.." She smiled, a light seductive tone to her slightly husky voice, "How may I help you?"

Cysma was entranced by sorceress' beauty at first, but he was able to snap out of it. After all, she could be just an old hag with a beautification spell for all he knew! "Umm...I'm Cysma. Cysma Winheim. I'm here to purchase magic scrolls and potions." He took a look around the room. "You seem to have plenty...are any of them for sale?"

She blinked slowly, then frowned, "Well...I do sell them, but I don't accept money..It is of no value for me.." She let out a soft sigh as she stepped closer to him, her eyes boring into his. Her lips curled to a smirk, "I only accept services and rare, priceless items of great value.." She let her eyes look over his body once again, slowly licking her lips. The witch has been all on her own for so long.. Having a man to come so willingly to her was a great cause of celebration. She had no intention of letting him go any time soon

"S-services? Like what?" Cysma took a step backwards as the sorceress approached him. "You want me to go on a quest for you? I can do that. I'm sure I can find an artifact for you..." He looked a bit uncomfortable as he wasn't entirely sure what she wanted.

"No..I'd appreciate it more if....you'd work for me.." She whispered, placing a hand upon his chest, her eyes boring into his, "You....will take care of my home..You'll clean it up for me...Maybe become my cute, wittle guinea pig and drink any new potions...You..Will be my pet.."She purred softly, casting a silent spell upon him, soft wisps of pink smoke seeming to slowly wrap their way around his head"...Won't you?"

"What? Well...I...I hope I get paid as much as I would adventuring, then..." Cysma said, looking a bit confused at what spell the sorceress may have cast on him.

"We'll see" She smiled, smirking at him, "Now...You will have to take off that awful chainmail of yours...It is most unflattering..Do me a favor and take everything you have on off..." She smiled, turning away from him and walking up to one of the tables, grabbing a vial with a bright green, slightly luminous potion, before returning to him, "And drink this.."

"Any idea what it MIGHT do?" Cysma asked after pulling off all his chainmail, but left his tunic on. He took the vial and swallowed the contents quickly without trying to taste it.

"Oh Just a potion to make sure you won't escape from this tower...If you even try, you will get electrocuted half to death without me having to lift a single finger" She smiled sweetly at him, a soft chuckle escaping her, "And I did say everything...That includes that little tunic you have on. Off it goes'

"What? I...what's your name anyway?" He figured he didn't have much of a choice, so he backed up behind a corner and came out a few moments later, completely nude. The sorceress could see how his body was sculpted from his fighting and travelling, though he was covering his bare crotch with his hands, and looked a little red in the face.

"Rhea...You should learn to listen" She smiled, her smile widening when he stepped out completely naked, her eyes taking in every inch of his deliciously sculpted body. When she saw his hands covering his crotch, she pouted a bit, looking back up at his blushing face. Well...it's more fun to humiliate him a bit anyway, "Alright, Cysma...First, I'd like it if you could carry that box of empty vials and place it on that upper shelf of the cupboard, please" She smiled, Taking a seat upon her chair as it scooted its way over to her, lightly taping her fingers against each other as she watched him

"Rhea...I'm sorry." He must not have gotten her name the first time because of how alluring she looked when he first saw her. He picked up the crate of vials and held it so that it covered his crotch until he went to put it on the shelf, though by then he was probably turned away from Rhea, depending where the shelf was relative to her.

She frowned a bit, realizing that the shelf she directed him to only gave her a view of his back. She bit her lower lip a bit, thinking it over before she smirked, "Cysma...You're taller than I am....Could you grab those books off the top of that pile next to me?..I need to look up a few potions.." She smiled sweetly at him. This way, when he'd lean up to grab the books, she could get a clear view of his crotch

"Umm...which ones on the top shelf? All of them?" He went and took down the books from the shelf one at a time with one hand, covering himself with the other. "Here they are..." He said, pushing them over to her.

She frowned at what he did. She didn't like it when they pretend to be oh-so-clever. It annoyed her, "Riight..." She sighed, getting up to her feet as she walked over to her apothecary table, where she made all of her potions and elixirs. Smirking, she began whisking up a potion, humming softly, "So, Cysma...Tell me about yourself.." She purred softly, glancing at him sideways

"Well, I've been an adventurer since I was 16 or 17..." Cysma began, standing with his hands preserving his modesty. "I was going to a university, but it didn't interest me, so I became an adventurer instead. I've been to lots of different places. Caves, forests, mountains, volcanoes, jungles...and I've fought lots of monsters, alone and with other adventurers. I've fought wild animals, orcs, goblins, giant bats, skeletons, zombies, ogres, trolls, dragons, lichs, beholders..."

"Oh my...What an exciting life you lead!" She chuckled softly, as she poured some ingredients onto the cauldron, stirring it slowly, frowning down at it. She was obviously not satisfied with the results. She glanced at one of the books he brought down, summoning it to her with a single finger, causing it to float to her and open up to the page she needed. She read through it, then smiled, before closing the book, "Cysma..One more thing.." She took an empty vial, handing it to him, "Could I get a sample of your urine?"

"Umm...all right. How much do you need? My bladder is feeling very full right now, actually..." He took the vial from her with one hand. "But I'm not drinking this when you're done with it." He started heading out of the room, intending to go somewhere private.

"As much as you could.." She smiled, frowning when he started to head out of the room, "Uh uh uh....Do it right here, in front of me.." She smirked, watching him, wondering what he'd do

"But I..." Cysma began to protest, but decided he should upset a powerful witch. Reluctantly, he did as he was told, and carefully held the vial so that he could empty the contents of his bladder into it. He was facing away from Rhea as he did so, but if she were to walk around him, she could get a full, unhindered view of his penis, since he couldn't cover it up, and he needed to make sure not to miss the vial.

She frowned a bit as he turned his back to her, sighing as she walked up around him, turning to face him with a playful smirk upon her lips. She quietly stood there, watching him empty his bladder, her eyes upon his penis, glad to finally catch a glimpse of it. She giggled, before walking back to her table, her back turned to him

Cysma finished his business, handing the now-filled vial to her with one hand. "Here...here you go, Rhea. Is there anything else you need from me?"

Rhea shook her head, take the filled vial before pouring some onto the cauldron. She stirred it for a bit and left it alone. She turned to smiled at him, "You may rest for a bit, if you'd like..And you must be hungry as well..Would you like something to eat?" She smiled warmly at him, showing a gentler side of herself

"Hmm...yes...I guess I could use a bite. Although...what do you have to offer?" Cysma asked, tilting his head.

Back
Top Bottom