Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(mxf) cute girl looking for non-con knock-up situations. plots. craving public sex ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches

Planetoid
Hi, I'm Addie, and I'm going to keep this request thread short and sweet. I'm looking for an m/f scenario involving non-con, with the intent on the male's part being to get my girl pregnant against her will. At the moment, I'm looking mostly for quick and dirty smut scenes.

Things I enjoy (pick and choose what appeals to you!):
- breeding/impregnation (obviously)
- non-con (also obvious)
- rough/selfish sex (handling the girl like she's a fuckdoll/using her to get off with little regard for her pleasure)
- public sex (very much craving this right now!!)
- monsters/animals/non-humans
- knotting/tying
- cervical penetration
- stomach bulging
- heat/mating rituals
- sloppy seconds/going more than one round
- vaginal virginity
- pregnancy

Those are just a few of the things I'm craving right now. As for some simple pairing ideas to get those creative juices flowing...

Monster/Sacrifice - Once a year, a village sends a virgin girl of their choosing to the lair of a local monster to be his mate in order to appease him and keep him from harming their settlement. These girls aren't seen again.

Big Brother/Little Sister - Tropey, but I love it. Big brother loves his sweet schoolgirl little sister so much that he can't possibly let anyone else have her first time--even if she won't give it to him willingly. Getting her pregnant would be a dream come true. No one else is good enough for her, anyway. Why can't she realize that he's doing this for her own good? He could have her in his car in broad daylight in a busy part of town, in an empty classroom at her school, a changing room at the mall...

King/Princess - The princess was originally engaged to the king's son, but upon seeing her, he wants her for himself instead. (Could also be a monster king?) Traditionally, after the wedding ceremony, there is a bedding ceremony, which happens in front of the entire court, so that all can bear witness to the royal couple's marriage consummation. After the wedding, the king declares that he will be doing the bedding, and takes her then and there, forcing himself on her in front of all in attendance and making sure to plant his seed inside her. He continues to fuck the poor girl throughout the remainder of the festivities as well, casually bouncing her on his cock as he talks to his courtiers, spilling load after load into her.

Little Red Riding Hood - Classic. Play my big bad wolf. It's mating season.

Human/Catgirl (or Foxgirl or Bunnygirl) - Girls with animal features are an intermediary between animal and human, treated like only slightly more intelligent pets. It's common to see animal girls in heat on the streets, out of their mind with the desire to mate and enticing any passing man to fuck them. It's also pretty common for them to do so, as it's considered normal for a man, on his commute home after a long day at work or just out having fun a normal day, to grab a one of these animal girls in passing, open his fly, and slide right in to relieve some stress. Of course, not all animal girls are receptive to this, but that doesn't matter. If an animal girl is out in public, she's free game for any man who wants her, regardless of her feelings on the matter. Most animal girls are impregnated through casual encounters like this, being taken advantage of while in heat by strangers who want a nice tight pussy to blow a load (or several) in, and then never see again. Casual public sex is a must for this one.

Trouble in Paradise - A rich man owns a beachfront home in a tropical country. He agrees to host a young girl, the cute virgin daughter of one of the man's friends, while she studies abroad for her junior year of high school. She doesn't know him very well as she hasn't seen him since she was a child, but he's a good friend of her parents, so she's excited for the opportunity. But when she arrives and he sees her for the first time, he realizes that she is exactly the type of girl he obsessively fantasizes about knocking up, and he has to have her. It's almost too simple for him to make her his personal breeding fuckdoll; she's a young girl in a foreign country, he's a powerful man, and it's easy for him to lie to her parents. (Not available currently. Sorry!)

Nightmare Club - Schoolgirls with an interest in the occult form a club to secretly practice witchcraft. Unfortunately for them, a ritual goes horribly awry and they end up summoning and indebting themselves to a demon. He visits each of them that night, always in a different form, but what he wants doesn't change: to breed these fertile virgin girls until they bear his offspring. (I can play several different girls.)

I also love to use myself as a reference for the characters I play, if you so desire. Here is a little idea of what I look like. (And here, and here.)

And in a few costumes which could fit into plots above:
Catgirl (and here and here)
Red Riding Hood (and here and here)
Princess (and here and here)
Little Sister (and here)
Virgin Sacrifice (and here and here)
Paradise (and here and here)
Nightmare Club

Mix and match at will, of course. If you want more pictures, just ask!

And a few other pictures to get those juices flowing a little more, for other possible ideas, or to go with any of the scenarios above. These are all animated, all very nsfw.
01. x
02. x
03. x x x
04. x (monster)
05. x x
06. x
07. x x (monster)
08. x x (pregnancy)
09. x
10. x
11. x x x
12. x
13. x

Thanks for cumming! (Sorry, sorry.)

Please PM me if any of this sounds interesting to you, or if you have a plot you'd like to try out with me! I'm waiting for your cream. :heart:

RE: (mxf) cute girl looking for non-con knock-up situations.

Little Red Riding Hood - Classic. Play my big bad wolf.
I`ll be your animal, tame me C:

Human/Catgirl - Girls with animal features are an intermediary between animal and human, treated like only slightly more intelligent pets. It's common to see catgirls in heat on the streets, out of their mind with the desire to mate and enticing any passing man to fuck them. It's also pretty common for them to do so, as it's considered normal for a man, on his commute home after a long day at work or just out having fun a normal day, to grab a catgirl in passing, open his fly, and slide right in to relieve some stress.

Interesting, they just walk on the streets looking to be fucked? Sounds like a simple pickup for me ^-^

I`m very much interested in acting out either of these, do note that this will be me: Loosing my "ERP virginity" (If there`s such thing, either way I`m offering it to you c: )

Newguys, not to rp but to erp, recently found out this... huge... magnificant and kinky place exists.

~Cuddles

RE: (mxf) cute girl looking for non-con knock-up situations.

I think we could co-develope the cat-girl public slave idea

RE: (mxf) cute girl looking for non-con knock-up situations. plots inside.

:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom