Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Homeless Girl gets a new life (Ryanmo97 x Unamourxx)

Ryan smiled when Ava said she wanted to focus on him and he stopped. When she asked if he was ready he said, "Yes..." He went over to the night stand and took out a condom. He put it on and then laid on top of her. He said, "If you want me to stop... tell me and I will..." Ryan then slid his hard member into her waiting pussy.

"Okay." She said to him when he moved on top of her and told her this. But she didn't tell him to stop, instead she spread her legs for him as he slipped into her, taking her virginity. She wrapped her arms around him as he moved inside of her, watching him to make sure she was doing it right as she moved her hips to meet his with each thrust.

Ryan saw her looking down. He moved her head so she was looking him in the eye, "Hey... Don't worry about trying to pleasing me... Just do what feels right for you..." He leaned down and started to kiss her.

"But I want to make sure you like it." She said but didn't argue any more as she returned the kiss as they moved together. She stroked his back and his arms, finger tips moving over his skin as she worked her hips with his, working to get him to cum.

"Just being with you is enough..." he kissed her and started to play with her breasts and nipples. He slowly started to increase his thrusts as he moved in and out of her.

Ava moved her hips to match his thrusts, her fingers still stroking his chest and arms as he pumped in and out of her. "Did you want to take me another way in a different position?" She asked him.

"No..." said Ryan, as he continued to slide in and out of her, "Why? Was there something else you wanted to try?" He continued to play with her breasts.

Ava shook her head as she continued to move with him. "Just making sure you didn't want something else." She said. After a while more of him thrusting her body climaxed for him from him thrusting in her.

After a bit more love making he reached his climax as well. He rolled off of her and took of the condom. Then he picked up his boxer shorts and put them on. "That was wonderful... I think we should make an appointment with your doctor and get you some birth control..."

"Okay." She said to him as she got up from the bed and cleaned herself up in the bathroom before she pulled her shirt and panties on and smiled to him. "Well sleep well Ryan." She said to him quietly as she made her way to her room to get some sleep.

"Good night, Ava," said Ryan as he watched her walk to the door. Before she reached it he said, "Ava... if you want to get some nightclothes. You can sleep in bed with me, tonight... If you want..." He gave her a smile hoping she would say yes.

Ava looked at him and thought about it before she nodded to him. She moved to get changed in night clothes before she moved back to his room and settled into the bed and laid on her side. "Sleep well." She said.

Ryan smiled and gave her a kiss, "Good night..." He wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him as he fell a sleep. The next morning, he woke up and found Ava wasn't in bed with him.

Ava slept with him that night and when morning came she had woken up and slipped out of his arms to the master bathroom so she could do her business. Soon the sound of the shower starting up could be heard as she stepped into his fancy shower, enjoying the hot water.

Ryan heard the shower turn on in the bathroom. He got up and walked in the bathroom. He smiled when he saw Ava in the shower. He slipped his boxer shorts off and then quietly walked in the shower behind her. He wrapped his arms around her and said, "Good Morning..."

"Hey." she said when he came over and wrapped his arms around her. She turned around and looked up at him. "How did you sleep?" she asked as she moved to wash her hair now, letting him get into the spray of the water so he wouldn't freeze. She needed to wash her hair anyways.

Ryan smiled, "I slept wonderfully... " He leaned down and gave her a kiss, "Would you mind if I washed your hair?" He gave her a smile and another kiss, "You have such beautiful hair..."

Back
Top Bottom