Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Homeless Girl gets a new life (Ryanmo97 x Unamourxx)

Ava had been rather quiet through most of it, tucked behind him or to his side, either her hand in his or just close enough that she couldn't get lost. Part of her feared that this was a joke and he would drop her off and kick her while she was down. But soon the uniforms were bought for her, she was enrolled into a school and everything was going very well.

Upon entering the mall she looked at him. "Seriously, we don't have to get anything else. I have uniforms and things I need for that. I don't need anything else." she said but it didn't seem to matter what she said, they were still going in. She had picked the gold Iphone and argued again about getting the Ipad but soon it was purchased. She had also gotten some casual clothing and nice clothing for if they went out, which she also argued with him about getting.

Finally after leaving one of the stores she looked up at him, looking tired and a little sick. "Please, I don't need anything else." she said to him, looking up at him, not sure how she was going to ever repay him for everything he had bought for her.

Ryan pretty much ignored Ava's arguments. He was glad that she was fighting him about it. He wasn't buying these things for her because he wanted to he was buying them because she was going to need them. She was going to need new clothes and she was going to need to keep in touch with her new friends at school. It seemed like every kid now a days had a cellphone so he didn't want her to feel left out.

As they were leaving one of the stores she said that she didn't need anything else. He looked at her and she looked tired and a little sick, "Ava? Do you feel all right?" He started thinking that maybe she was just a bit nervous and excited about everything. "Okay... we can go home..." They headed out to his car.

"I just..." but she didn't finish, instead just sighed and followed him to the car. She placed every thing in the trunk before sitting up front with him, looking at him. "I don't feel all that good. I just don't know how I'm going to pay you back. But I will. It will just take some time." she assured him and soon curled up, closing her eyes to rest for the drive home.

Once home she had helped him bring everything to her room and set it up. Finally she had moved and kicked him out of the kitchen. "I'm cooking for you now. You sit, drink a beer and i have it for you." Ava assured him playfully and soon enough started on making dinner. Finally she poked her head in at him. "Come on in, dinner is ready." she said.

It was a beautiful pasta dish with a pale red sauce, looking rich and creamy as well as meatballs and garlic bread. "Dig in." she said brightly, soon sitting down so they could eat. "Do you like it?" she asked. Ava was actually an amazing cook and she had thought about going to school for culinary arts but she knew she could never afford it.

Ryan sighed, "You don't need to pay me back Ava... You living a happy life is all the pay back I need...." He let her rest on the way home. He happily let her cook. Then when he sat down to eat he was even happier. "Ava... this is wonderful... More meals like this and you'll more than pay for all the stuff I bought you today." He smiled.

6 months later, Ryan and Ava had really settled into there new life together. She had done very well on her placement tests and was placed into the junior class. From what Ava was telling him, she was fitting in really well and from her grades she was doing very well.

Ryan was on his way to pick her up from school. It was her birthday. So he had been planing a couple of big surprises for her that night. He smiled as he thought about one surprise he had for her just as soon as they got home.

But he was a bit nervous, he had started to get feelings for Ava over the past few months. He knew he had to tell her, and he decided to tell her that night at dinner. If she said that she wasn't interested in him then he would just have to continue to be the father figure he had become to her. Ryan pulled up in front of Ava's school and waited for her to come out.

Over the past six months life seemed to be wonderful. She was a decent student, doing well in most of her classes though history always stumped her. She could remember a recipe she saw on a tv show three weeks ago but if someone told her the year that WW2 ended she would look at them with a blank face two minutes later, forgetting the date already. But she studied hard and was able to at least do okay in history, the teacher working with her to make sure she passed with as good of grades as she could. He knew how hard she worked so he made sure her grades reflected it.

At home things were even better. The two of them seemed to get along so well. The house stayed clean with her working on it when she could, she went out with her friends on the weekends and spent every other minute with him that she could. He made her laugh, gave her comfort, gave her experiences that she never would have had. He supported her and helped her however he could. And she repaid him back with good grades, a clean house, a fun personality and the promise to be the best that she could make of herself. And she did well so far.

That day after school she had nearly raced to his car, her school uniform actually looking good on her. She nearly ran into his car, skidding to a stop right before she caused any damage, giggling as she slipped into the car and gave him a hug. "Hey Ryan. Guess what today is!" she said, so excited she couldn't contain herself. "Its my birthday. Cake!" she said, clearly only really focused on one aspect of her birthday. She had sweets normally but there was something special about a birthday cake. She rested her feet up on the dash, her long, stocking covered legs exposed since the skirt fell up a little with this movement. "What are we doing today?" she asked, nearly bouncing in her seat with excitement for the cake.

Ryan smiled when he saw Ava ran up to his car, "Hey, Ava..." he said as she got in, "Happy Birthday." Once she was in and bucked up, Ryan drove away from the school and headed home. "I've got a little bit of a party planed for the two of us, because today is not just your birthday it's also our 6 month anniversary." It didn't take very long for Ryan to drive from the school to home. When he got home he pressed the button on the garage door opener and inside the garage was a brand new red Mini Cooper with a big red bow on it.

"Oh, wow it is, I never realized that." she said and reached out, squeezing his hand. "You have done so much for me Ryan. You are really a caring man. Your employees love you, everyone you come into contact just adores you. It surprises me honestly that you aren't married." she admitted with a small smile before she rested in the car. She carefully took her feet off of the dash when they got closer to the house. But when he opened up the other part of the garage that he usually never used she looked puzzled. That was until she saw the car. She sat there, stunned as she saw it before she burst into tears, crying hard when she realized the car was for her. She got out of the car and when he did to she just moved over to him and cried into his arms. "Thats too much Ryan." she cried softly to him. She still usually argued with him when he bought her something but this time she didn't argue. She was overwhelmed with emotion that she just held onto him as she calmed herself down.

Finally she made her way over to it to look it over, carefully stroking the car a little. She said nothing as she slipped into the drivers side, crying again before she played with all the buttons that it offered, the sun roof probably her favorite part. When she played to her hearts content she finally got out of it and made her way over to him. "Thank you... Ryan thank you. You took a sad girl off of the street and you are giving her the best life she could ever ask for. I don't need anything that you have given me but I cherish all of it. I hope you know that." she said to him. By now she was shivering, frozen to the bone in the still freezing winter weather.

Ryan smiled and he could feel the tears in his eyes as Ava hugged him. "It's not too much... You deserve it, Ava." He handed her the keys to the car. She got out of his SUV and went over to her car. He watched as she played with all the buttons. When she was done, she got out of the car and hugged him again and asked him if he knew how much she appreciated everything he's done for her. He smiled, "Yes... I know..." Then he broke the hug and said, "Come on... Let's go in side and change... We've got a cake to make... Then I'm making your favorite dinner. They went inside and Ryan changed. He put on a blue T-shirt and jeans. Then he went downstairs and waited for Ava so they could make the cake.

Once inside Ava made her way up to her room which was now decorated a little more to her taste. It had been repainted into soft greens and purples and she had a few pictures of them and her friends as well as a few other things she enjoyed. Ava quickly changed into a pair of leggings and a t-shirt, looking casual and nice since the outfit did show off her curves without taking away her modesty. As the months had passed with proper eating, Ava filled out nicely. She was still thin but not unhealthily. Her breasts filled out more as well as her rump, giving her nice curves.

She jumped down the stairs before slipping into the kitchen and smiled up to him. "Hey, lets get that cake made." she said brightly to him, moving over to him and leaning against him with a small sigh. Ava was quite a physical person. She was usually curled up on the couch with him, or leaning against him as they cooked. She had fallen for him a while back but she didn't think he had seen her as anything more than a child he was helping so she didn't really say anything about it.

Ryan got the cake mix and the other ingredients out when he heard Ava walk in. He smiled when he saw her. In the six months they've been together she's grown up into a very attractive young woman who would make any man proud. He smiled when she came up to him and gave a little side hug. He loved their time together. He loved it when they stat on the couch together or made dinner together. He hoped that when he made his confession about falling in love with her it wouldn't ruin the great thing they had going. Ryan smiled as they started to make the cake. It was Friday night, "So... do you and your friends have any plans this weekend to celebrate your birthday?"

Ava was soon helping him with the cake, leaning against him happily. At the mention of her friends Ava shook her head. "Nope I kept this weekend open for you. I don't care if we do nothing or a bunch of stuff I just want to spend it with the man who made everything possible." She said to him with a bright smile.

Soon the cake was made and dinner was eaten. "That was so good Ryan." She said with a bright smile, getting up to start cleaning up the dinner mess, humming happily.

Ryan was happy that it would be just him and Ava for the weekend. After the cake was made, he sent Ava to her room so she could to her homework and he could make Ava her favorite dinner. Soon, Dinner was over and they had each eaten a huge slice of cake. "Your welcome," he said when Ava thanked him for dinner.

They finished cleaning up the kitchen. They walked hand in hand to the living room. They sat down on the couch and said, "Ava... We need to talk..." He took a deep breath and said, "Ava... Over the past six months, I have loved you living here with me... You have brought a brightness into my life that I didn't even know I was missing... At first, it was like a father would love a daughter... but lately I've seen you grown in the beautiful young woman sitting here with me now... and my feelings have changed... I've fallen in love with you, Ava..."

Ava was a little surprised when he pulled them into the living room, looking rather serious. So she sat down and turned to face him, listening to his words. When he finished she sat there, staring at him, a bit surprised. She had no idea that he felt this way and she would never have guessed it. "Really... you... you fell in love with me?" she asked, still in a bit of shock. She stayed quiet for a while before finally looking up to him. "Ryan... I have fallen for you too. But I always thought you saw me as a daughter." she admitted quietly to him, flushing quite a bit.

Ryan was a bit nervous when Ava couldn't believe that he fell in love with her. She was quiet for a few moments then she said that she loved him too, but she thought he saw her as a daughter. "Oh no..." said Ryan as he brushed back a few stray strands of hair... "Would a father kiss his daughter like this?" He leaned forward and kissed Ava very passionately on the lips. As he kissed her his tongue tried to enter her mouth.

Ava leaned into his hand when he brushed her hair back. At his comment she knew the kiss was coming and she flushed even deeper, quite excited for it and she leaned into him as she carefully kissed him back. Soon she had crawled into his lap as she returned the kiss, letting his tongue enter her mouth as she curled up against him. As the kiss slowly ended she looked up at him, flushed still. "No, I don't think a father would do that." she laughed softly, watching him. "This is an amazing birthday." she laughed softly, leaning against him, her head on his shoulder as she rested in his lap.

Ryan laughed when Ava said that no father would kiss a daughter. He held her in his lap and said, "I'm glad you are enjoying it..." They sat there together for several moments and he said, "Ava... I have a question for you... You can say no if you want... I don't want you to feel pressured to do anything that you don't want to do... But, I would like to make love to you tonight..."

Ava looked up to him at his bluntness of asking her to have sex with him. She bit her lip and glanced away as she thought about it. Finally she looked back at him. "Ok." She said finally as she looked up at him, watching him for a moment before she flushed a little. "I'm not sure how this is supposed to go, I've never done it before." She said quietly.

Ryan smiled and gave her a kiss, "Don't worry... I'll show you..." He carefully took her off his lap then he stood up. Then, he helped her to her feet and they walked hand in hand up to his bedroom. Once, they were inside they walked over to the bed and stood next to it. "If at anytime you become uncomfortable and you want to stop... Tell me... I don't want to do anything that you don't want to do. Okay?" Ryan then leaned forward and kissed her. As he kissed hear he reached for the hem of her T-shirt and started to pull it over her head.

Ava followed him up the stairs and looked at him, half listening to what he said. She gave him a small shrug. "I'll be fine." she assured him before she returned the kiss, feeling his hands at the hem of her shirt. She raised her arms to let him take her tshirt off, not having worn a bra under it. She felt little need since they were home and it was just the two of them. When the shirt was off she pressed closer to kiss him more.

Ryan took off her t-shirt and dropped it on the floor. As they continued to kiss he reached up and started to touch her breasts. They were not too big but not to small. They stood there kissing for awhile. Then, he sat her down on the bed he removed the ballet flats she was wearing then he took a hold of her leggings and pulled them off of her.

Ava let him touch her as they kissed. Once sitting on the bed she watched him strip her naked and she sat on the bed in nothing but the necklace she wore that she had gotten from Christmas. She shifted a little on the bed as she watched him. She then moved up to work his shirt off as well and soon slipped his bottoms down from him. Her fingers moved to his member to stroke it slowly, watching to make sure she didn't mess up.

Ryan smiled as he looked at her naked body. Then, he let her take his clothes off. Once he was naked she got her first look at his hard 9" cock. He shuddered a little as she she touched it. Ryan's hand moved down to her pussy and he slid a couple of fingers inside.

When Ava could feel his hands against her pussy she shifted, the sensation new to her but she didn't stop him. She continued to stroke his large, hard cock with her fingers slowly, looking at him before she leaned in and took the head of him into her mouth, sucking carefully on his cock, knowing guys liked that.

Ryan was a little surprised when Ava started to suck on his cock... "Mmm..." he moaned, "Ava..." he decided that since Ava was giving him some oral attention he would return the favor. He licked her pussy lips then he slid his tongue inside.

Ava shifted a little when she felt his tongue against her and she let him go for a while before stopping him after a moment. "I want to focus on you." she explained to him, shifting to pull his shaft more into her mouth, sucking on him more. Finally she pulled back and looked at him. "Are you ready to have sex with me now?" she asked him, moving to lay on the bed.

Back
Top Bottom