Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Homeless Girl gets a new life (Ryanmo97 x Unamourxx)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. Even though he made a lot of money, he still preferred to drive home himself. That way he could give money to the homeless people on the street. He hated seeing people living like this.

One night he was walking from work to the parking garage where he kept his car, he saw something that truly broke his heart. A young girl in her teens, she was sitting on the street, next to a sign with a cup in front of it. The sign read, "Homeless & Hungry. Please Help." . Dirty clothes, Dirty face, Dirty hair. She should be at home, doing homework, chatting with her friends on Twitter, Listening to One Direction... anything that a normal teenager should be doing but not this. His heart went out to her... He had to do something... Money wouldn't be enough. He walked up to her... "Hi..."

Ava Cooper
Weight: 100 lbs
Body Type: Thin from lack of food but still has curves

Life had been rather tough for young Ava. Her parents had passed away in a car accident a few years ago, her the only survivor, leaving her with a rather big scar on her back that reached from her right shoulder down to her hip. While it wasn't some nasty, ugly scar, she was highly uncomfortable with it. She had spent the next year or so in and out of foster homes until the last one tried to touch her. After escaping, Ava took to the streets, trying to hide from the weather, stay warm and be as clean as possible. But as time went on, it was harder and harder to do such a thing. She usually found a way to wash once a week at least, with it being chilly out any more it made it even harder to do that without getting sick. She had planned on washing up the next day when she had hoped it wasn't so cold out.

She was settling down to get some sleep when she heard someone approach. She usually ignored people since they would usually yell at her for not having a job or being a bum. But when the mans voice said his hello she shifted, brushing her messy dark brown hair from her face and looked up at him, frowning. He was a business man with a lot of money. She could tell right away. She knew things like that after spending so much time on the street. "Sorry buddy, I don't do favors for money. I'd rather starve." she murmured, assuming he was getting her attention to offer her food and a shower if she did sexual favors for him. Ava was a virgin and happily would stay that way for a while if it meant keeping her dignity. She was already ashamed about being homeless, she didn't need to add feeling nasty about herself. She rolled herself over, her back to him, not wanting him to think she was even possibly considering having sex with him just for one warm night. It wasn't worth it to her.

Normally, he would give the homeless he saw on the street $20 and go on his way. But, there was something about her he wanted to do more for her. When he said, Hi she told him that she wasn't interested in having sex with him for money, Then he said, "I don't want sex... I was wondering if you wanted to come home with me. You can get cleaned up, I'll wash your clothes, get a hot meal, and you can have a nice warm bed to sleep in. Then, Tomorrow I can bring you back here..." Ryan had to be crazy to offer to take this girl home, he didn't even know her. She could be a crazy meth head or something. "So, what do you say?"

Ava paused and looked over at him, watching him curiously. The idea of taking a hot bath and some food and clean clothes was nice. He said he didn't want sex. And something told her to trust the man. Ava didn't respond right away, instead she slowly sat herself up, thinking over his offer. "I don't understand why you are offering me this. I could be some crazy person who is going to rob you." she said. "Not that I would actually do that but you don't know that." she added before slowly standing herself up, swaying a little from being light headed and dizzy. Finally she turned her eyes to him fully, the soft orbs looking like she was ready to cry. "If you promise not to rape me then I will accept your offer. I would really like someplace warm to sleep for once." she admitted quietly, shivering a little. She looked rather pathetic standing there, dirty and cold.

"I don't think you are a crazy person," said Ryan, "and if you are that's my mistake but I don't think I'm wrong." Ryan took her hand and said, "I promise I'm not going to rape you... I just want to help you for one night." He gave her a little smile. "So, grab your things and lets get going. I'm Ryan... What's your name?"

Ava nodded to him, gathering up her bag and her blanket she followed him. "I'm Ava Cooper." she said quietly to him as she moved with him to his car. She tried to stay away from him, not wanting to smell up him and she was very still during the car ride. The moment they had gotten to his place she made her way to the bathroom, wanting nothing more than to wash off.

When she came out of the shower she had borrowed one of his shirts and a pair of sweat pants. With herself clean now it was easy to see how beautiful she really was. Young and soft face, soft curves, though thin from not eating much. "Hey, thanks for letting me shower. It felt so nice." she said, nervous.

"Nice to meet you Ava, " Ryan led her to a parking garage and walked her over to a blue Cadillac Escalade, he opened the passenger side door for her he closed the door and went around to the driver's side. It was about a half hour drive to his house. It looked like any other two story suburban house. Ryan unlocked the door and they went inside. "First things first... Let's get you cleaned up..."

He lead the girl upstairs. They walked pass 4 regular nice sized bedrooms and the upstairs bathroom before they walked into the master bedroom. There was a nice four post King size bed, desk, a fireplace with an armchair in front of it. Then he took her to the master bathroom it was big with a shower stall, large bathtub and two marble sinks. "All right..." Ryan took an empty hamper out of the closet, "Put your clothes in here and leave it outside the bathroom door. I'll put them in the washer, I'll get you one of my shirts and some sweat pants for you to wear while they are in the wash and I'll leave them on the bed... I hope you like chicken... " Then he left the young woman to clean herself.

After Ryan left AVa in the bathroom, he went down stairs to get dinner started. He waited for a few minutes before he went back upstairs to get her clothes. Ryan got a shirts and some sweat pants out of the closet and placed it on the bed. Then he picked up the hamper of dirty clothes and took it to the laundry room. He started up the machine and put them in. Then started making dinner, Grilled chicken, oven roasted potatoes, and salad. Ryan was putting the finishing touches on dinner when he saw Ava walk into the kitchen

The kitchen looked very modern. There were oak cabinets all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. Ryan was standing at the island in the center of the kitchen. There was a cook top, a griddle and a grill. There was a bar on the other side of the island with a couple of stools. He heard her come in. She looked so sexy in just his shirt and sweat pants. "There you are... I was coming to check on you..." He pulled out a stool for her to sit down. "I'm glad I could help. Dinner is almost ready what would you like to drink... Milk, Water, Soda?"

The house was incredible. Ava had actually taken her time in the large bathroom, having explored it as well as played with the fancy buttons and enjoyed the large space. It had one of those marble benches that was built into the wall in the shower, which she had set up the spray to hit her as she sat and just relaxed in the warm spray of the water. It was complete heaven. Ava couldn't even remember her last hot shower that she had. Usually she hid in a bathroom and washed herself in the sink. It did have warm water, but drying off was hard so she usually headed outside with damp skin, hair and even her clothes were damp. And if she had to wash her clothes then they were usually still soaked because she didn't have time for them to dry in the bathroom.

But this was heaven. When he mentioned going in after her for how long she took she flushed a little. "Sorry, it felt good, I didn't want it to stop." she admitted to him as she moved to sit down. The smell in the kitchen was intoxicating and her stomach growled hungrily, loud enough that she was surprised the neighbors didn't hear it. "Milk, actually would be great." she said, licking her lips at the thought of the creamy drink and the moment it was in front of her, she downed it quickly, looking for him in hopes of another glass.

"Ryan... thank you so much for doing this. I don't know how I'll ever pay you back but Ill find a way. A non sexual way." she added before he had any ideas. "I'm sorry, I just cant bring myself to do something like that for food or a warm shower. I am stuck on the streets, that's bad enough. I'm not going to pimp myself out for simple things like clean clothes." she admitted quietly to him as she played with her long, damp hair.

Ryan poured her a glass and smiled as she drank it down. He poured her another glass. "Don't worry about paying me back." He started to fix her a plate of food, "Just seeing you happy is enough for me..." Then she told him that she wasn't going to have sex for a shower, clean clothes and food. "I would never ask some one to do that... I normally just give people $20 and I hope they use it for more than drugs. But, I saw you and I knew you needed more that just $20..." He set a plate of Grilled chicken, oven roasted potatoes, and salad in front of her. "So how did you end up on the street?"

Ava looked at him, looking thankful that he really seemed truthful in not wanting sex from her. This relaxed her greatly. The moment the food was set in front of her, it was all she could do not to just attack it and scarf it down quickly. Instead she took her time though still ate at a faster pace than most people. "My parents were killed in a car accident a few years ago. Only family I have. When I was put in foster homes, the last one I had tried to touch me so I just left. I would rather live on the street than deal with that." she explained to him. "And it's really hard being sixteen and get a job when I'm homeless." she explained to him as she watched him. "Trust me, I would much rather be finishing school than be homeless but sometimes life gets messed up and we can't have what we want." she said sadly, looking down at her food.

Ryan fixed his plate, ate and listened to Ava's story. After listening to it story... He just couldn't send her back out there. He was crazy for even thinking about what he was thinking. Ryan took her hand, "Ava... When I brought you here it was because I felt sorry for you... I wanted to give you a chance to get clean, have a hot meal and sleep in a warm bed, then I was going to take you back to the streets and drop you off... But, after hearing your story... I can't just let you go... But I can't keep you here against your will... Would you consider staying with me, here, in my home... there would be one catch though, " he paused for a moment, "You would have to go back to school."

Ava finished her plate rather quickly, glad to be able to get some more. As she was eating her second helping she paused, dropping her fork at his offer. She looked up at him, shocked and a bit unsure. His terms were easy to go along with. She had no problem with him making her go to school. That was what she wanted actually. All she wanted to do was go back to a somewhat normal life. Finally after a bit she nodded. "Okay... Okay." she said, nodding her head. "If you are positive this is what you want to do I won't say no. I'd be stupid to. All I want to do is go to school and do my best and get off the streets." she said, getting excited now, almost to tears. "I can cook and clean and do laundry. I wont be lazy. I don't do drugs or drink so you don't have to worry about that." she said, talking fast now. "Are you being for real?" she asked, watching him, tears now rolling down her cheeks.

Ryan smiled and saw the tears rolling to down her cheeks. "I'm being for real." He reached up and wiped them away, "This is what I want. I want to give you a nice home and a chance to make something good of yourself. And I do expect you to do chores around here too." Once dinner was done Ryan took Ava on tour of her new home. The downstairs consisted of the kitchen, a dining room; a game room with a Wii, PS3, XBox 360, and a few classic arcade games; a little home theater with a popcorn machine outside, a exercise room, sauna, hot tub, outdoor pool, living room and Ryan's office.

They returned to the foyer and lead her upstairs they reached the top of the stairs, and stood in between the 4 empty bedrooms, "You may choose any room you like..."

Ava still couldn't believe this was happening. Almost every room they went in she cried a little. At hearing she could pick her own bed, she cried a lot, soon hugging him tightly, her face pressed to his chest. When she finally calmed down she brushed her tears away and smiled to him. "Thank you for this opportunity. I won't let you down." she promised him and moved to find the room she wanted. She ended up finally picking one and she turned to face him again, giving him a small smile. "Than you Ryan. You won't regret this one bit. I actually like to cook and vacuuming calms me down." she said. "But I hate dishes. I'll do them but I might complain." she joked a little. At this point though Ava was exhausted. "Mind if I get some sleep now?" she asked, moving into the bedroom. It had a bed and a dresser and a few other small things but that was it. Without another word she curled up on the bed and was soon passed out, clearly exhausted.

Ryan smiled when Ava hugged him. It felt good to have someone to take care of. Ryan laughed a little when she said that she hated doing dishes. "I hate doing dishes too... that's why have a dishwasher." When she asked if she could get some sleep. He smiled, "Sure..." He gave her a quick hug and left. When he came back a little while later with her clean clothes, she was sound a sleep. He smiled and left the clothes on a chair. The next morning Ryan got up early. He read the paper, made some phone calls and had some coffee while he waited for her to wake up.

The next morning Ava slept in quite a bit. It was the first time in a year that she got to sleep on a real bed, in a warm house with not worrying about anyone coming by and yelling at her. When she did finally wake up her hair was a bit messy but in a cute way as she made her way down the stairs. Rubbing her eyes she moved into the kitchen, looking sleepy but refreshed. "Morning." she said, feeling comfortable around him now. Had he tried anything that night she would have left instantly but she felt safe with him. "Sorry I slept so long. I don't get to do that often." she admitted with a small, unsure smile. "So do you still want to take me in?" she asked, half expecting him to have changed his mind.

"Morning," said Ryan when saw Ava come in and then he got up and started to make some pancake batter. When she asked if he was sure he still wanted to take her in he said, "Of course... I hope you don't mind but I was able to pull some strings and I'm going to enroll you at a private school nearby. It's run by a friend of mine. I've known her for years. You'll have to wear a uniform..." Ryan got some bacon out of the fridge and started to cook it...

Ava looked up, a bit surprised. "A private school?" she asked, looking excited. Ava had always done well in school and her parents hadn't been able to afford a private school. "I don't mind a school uniform. I actually think they can be cute." she admitted with a smile and moved over, sitting up on the counter next to him while she watched him make the pancakes. When he had a moment she reached out and took his hand, tugging him over to her and she just wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tight as she sat on the counter. "You are a good man Ryan. I owe you everything. Yesterday I was terrified of when I was going to eat again and today, I'm talking about private schools and school uniforms." she sighed softly, letting him go so he could work on breakfast. "The only request I have is a yellow batter, chocolate icing birthday cake when it's my birthday. I wont ever ask for anything else." she said. "My birthday is in march. Ill even make it. I just love that kind of cake." she said, looking a bit dreamy.

Ryan smiled when she pulled him over and hugged him. He hugged her back. When she thanked him for what he was doing for her he said, "Your welcome, Ava..." Then she said that she wanted a yellow batter, chocolate icing cake for her birthday. "You're kidding... That's my favorite cake too! What a small world..." he flipped some pancakes. "So, after we enroll you in school. I thought maybe we'd go shopping for some new clothes for you and maybe get you a few other things."

Ava giggled happily at hearing it was his favorite cake. "Wonderful. Then we can both make it and each eat half of it and get fat." she laughed softly as she settled on the counter, breathing in the smell of the pancakes. "You are spoiling me mr." she warned him, unable to help but be happy right then. Ava was always a happy girl but the past few years were tough to smile. But now, now that she had no real worries, things were looking up. She had someone to help take care of her, help her get through school. And she planned on working hard to make sure he wasn't doing this for no real good reason. She wanted to prove to him that she was worth his time and energy. "I don't need much. I don't want you spending a ton of money on me." she admitted a little shyly, brushing her hair back from her face a little before moving to help set the table for breakfast.

Ryan laughed when she said they could make it and each eat half and get fat. Ryan smiled as he watched Ava smile as she sat the table. It was hard to believe that it was the same girl he picked up the night before. She seemed so much happier. When she said she didn't need much... "Well, You do need some new clothes... I'm sure you don't want to sit around the house in your uniforms all day after school and on the weekends. And I'm sure, you'll make new friends at school. So, you'll want to keep in touch with them. So you'll need an iPhone and an iPad." Ryan turned the bacon.

At the mention of him getting her an Iphone and Ipad she gasped a little and dropped the glass she was holding. She winced as it shattered all over the floor and she took a step of surprise, wincing as she felt a shard of glass slip into her food. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I'll clean it up right away." she said, panicking now. He was going to kick her out for sure. "I'm sorry, I'm such a kluts." she said, trying to pick up all of the shards quickly, ignoring the stinking in her foot as she worked on throwing the glass mess away, trying not to step on another piece of glass. Oh he was for sure going to kick her out.

Ryan jumped when he heard the glass break. He turned off the stove and went to get the broom. "Be careful," he said, "I don't want you getting hurt. And don't worry about the glass... accidents happen." He finished sweeping up the glass and threw it away. He saw he limping a little, "Did you step on a piece of glass?"

Ava helped him the best she could, close to tears. When the glass was cleaned up and he asked her if she hurt her foot, she nodded with a frown, her lower lip quivering as she tried not to cry. "Yeah. It really hurts." She murmured to him as she looked at her foot. It wasn't a big cut but enough to bleed a little. "I'm sorry. You said you wanted to get me those expensive gifts and it surprised me that I lost the grip on the glass. You really don't have to get me those things. They are so expensive." She murmured.

Ryan sat her down on a chair and got the first aid kit. He checked the wound and saw there was no glass in it. He put a band aid on it and Then she said that he didn't have to get her those expensive gifts. "Don't worry about how much they cost. I want to get them for you... Now... let's eat...."

After breakfast, they cleaned up the kitchen then headed out. They stopped at the private school nearby. The met the headmistress, Ms. Annabelle Stewart. Ryan explained the situation and Ms. Stewart understood. She took down all of Ava's information then Ms. Stewart gave her a test to see where she belonged.

After the test they got the list of what she would need for school including her uniform. It consisted of a navy blue blazer, white blouse, sky blue tie; a blue, black and white plaid pleated skirt, maroon Knee socks, and black Mary Janes with a 2" heel. They went to the school store and got her 6 complete uniforms. Then they headed for the mall to go shopping.

Back
Top Bottom