Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Watersports! Yay! Seeking female persona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColorWheel

Dumb Jackoff Junkie
Yeah, so that lovely clear to yellow liquid some people love and others just hate is my thing. The Y in ColorWheelY? That's for yellow, as in urine. Admittedly, not that into drinking it, it's salty and really doesn't have a good flavor, to be totally honest with you. But desperation play? Totally. Did you know an orgasm on a full bladder feels better? No joke. Exhibitionism, whether it be sneaking a pee in public areas or pet play, you betcha! Wetting? Sure thing, except for diapers. I don't dig the whole baby thing. Whether it be the two of us taking bets at the bar as to who can hold it in longer then going at it when the going gets wet (hell we can even find some dice roller game for us if you really want to randomize things,) or you just want to be led around on a leash in public and made a toy of, I can roll with it. Wanna be a student who really has to use the bathroom but the bastard teacher would rather humiliate you in front of the whole class? Great. Whatever. Most fetishes are fine, but I want this one included. I don't do scat though, period. I'm open to A LOT otherwise. Complex story lines are fine provided we make some outline for it first.

Also, considering it's 1:11am here. Don't be surprised if I don't respond to a request within a day or two. Unless you wind up posting in the next hour or some nonsense, but that seems like expecting to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom