Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Eclipse, the same person~ Craving: A Jekyll and Hyde personality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Information/Rules
1. I only rp via PMs. I have tried to make exceptions, but it simply doesn’t work for me.

2. Please be literate. What that means to me is coherent sentences and proper capitalization. I’m not too terribly into one liners, as it isn’t a whole lot to work with, however I don’t expect you to write a book for each post either.

3. If you are looking for a smut-based rp, I am not the person to message. I find more joy in plots and story than in the sex involved. How often it happens is based on the characters I play, the story going on, and even the chemistry between the characters. I know sex happens, but I won’t do it if it doesn’t make sense.

4. Nudge me a little if I'm taking too long to post because I might have accidentally looked over your message or thought I replied when I really didn't. Luckily I now have a laptop, so I should be on more, too. (Hopefully)

5. Third person, past tense perspective only, please.

6. My character is my character, and your character is your character. Let's please keep it that way. NPCs and side characters can be discussed.

7. As much as I love retreating from the real world, I find that it must take priority over everything else. I have a job and go to school at the same time and a life outside of BM. Rping is a form of relaxation, so I shouldn't need to stress over replying fast when I first need to assess my life. Because of this I may vanish once in awhile, so I ask to please understand I may only reply a couple times a week when this happens, if I'm able to post at all. I'll most likely explain. Just as I have a life, I know you do, too. All you have to do is shoot me a message and be like ‘hey, I gots stuff.’ and I’ll be like ‘cool, see you next week.’ And I will understand if you need to drop our rp because of life, so don’t feel too terribly guilty if that happens. The worst that will come is that I will gladly stay friends and chat every so often.

8.Please read the important parts of my thread before sending me a PM. It’s here for a reason. You don't have to suggest what I have listed below, in fact I’m open to new ideas. But everyone hates it when you PM them with an idea they have explicitly stated that they’re not interested in.

9. Don’t be afraid to talk to me. I know I’m incredibly awkward, but I promise I won’t stab you in the chest or beat you with a shoe(I’m not into that), in fact, I’m all up for pleasant conversation. Even if it isn’t about the rp, I’d like to know how it’s going. I also LOVE to formulate ideas together and come up with story to come. So absolutely feel free to shoot me a PM if you have a new idea we can discuss, and I’m happy to do the same.

10. I don't care what you really are behind your screen, or what species. Male, female, lobster, dragon with a strong keyboard. All the same to me, just know I prefer MxF pairings for the main characters.

11. My post length, I believe, averages about three paragraphs. It's a comfortable range to do rather consistently. That being said, I also tend to give as much as I get. If you give me seven paragraphs, I will do my best to match it.

12. Lastly, don't post here, I only check in here once in a great while, the best way to contact me is by PMing me.

Irrelevant information about the dork writing this​
You can skip this part if you'd like.​
I am a twenty five year old college student who is majoring in English, so....I'm at school a lot. I am free of my chocolatier imprisonment, however I AM still trapped in a job I hate. I'm really 4'11", so you’ll notice many of my characters fit that bill. I love me some JRPGs, was raised on them, but I've broadened my horizons slowly but surely. My favorite game is Legend of Mana and my favorite game series is the Legend of Zelda, though I have yet to beat them all. I have two kittens, they rule my life. Whether you’re reading this or not, you will eventually find out, so get used to it now.

Sooooo.....that's pretty much it. Wow....I'm boring. Good thing you probably skipped this part!

A little about my rping skills​
I'm literate in the English language...for the most part, I am human so I do make mistakes. We all make mistakes and it will not end the world. As for length, I usually give as much as I get, if you write a ton of paragraphs, I will do my best to keep up. I think three paragraphs seems to be the area I am most comfortable going to consistently but there will be brain dead days where I may have three shorter paragraphs.

Like I said earlier, sex is not the most important part of my RPs. It’s kind of like cinnamon in my tea. Sometimes I like my tea to be a little spicier, but sometimes it isn’t necessary. When tensions run high and it makes sense for our characters to go at it, it’s most likely going to happen. Because sex IS pretty awesome. But so are cuddles. The thing is, sex isn’t a story and it isn’t enough to drive a plot. It can be significant in it, it can even be what launches everything. However, if that’s all there is to the rp, I will lose interest quickly. There are few exceptions, VERY few, and never assume I will make them for you.

Side note: Those of you who categorize everything in Dominance and Submission, I'm a switch. I like having a bit of a fun during intimate scenes, because don't people having sex have fun with it? But if you're expecting someone to completely take charge or be the kind of girl who does everything you tell her for EVERY intimate scene, well, it’s not gonna happen with me, but I wish you the best in finding that person.

I love new ideas, I really do, however if they involve the following, I will most likely say....

NO
MxM or FxF- Not for the main pairing within an rp. Not my strong suit.

Rape/non-con- As a kink, no. Instant turn off. As a device to move the plot, yes.

Master/Slave or Mistress/Slave- Just strictly Dom/Sub relationships were never my thing. Plot related slavery on the other hand is fine.

Modern settings without fantasy or supernatural elements- I don't see the appeal of it is all. There are some exceptions, but not many.

Incest- I have a couple of exceptions, but they are far and few in between.

No conflict- I can't stand it when everything is blissful and perfect all of the time. What's the point? There's no story to that, it's just boring and pointless to me. Avoiding conflict completely is the fastest way for me to lose interest and drop the rp.

Romance only roleplays-As with the above, if the goal of the roleplay is 'and then they fall in love' everything sort of falls flat. I tend to prefer my romances to be the side thing, like a little sugar to my tea. It's something I like, but it has to be part of something much bigger, and if there is simply too much of it, then why did I even order tea?

You telling me what my characters look like- I'm not going to do it to you and I hope for the same courtesy.

Anything else in the 'no' category of my F-List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom