Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

❤ Craving: Smutty ZED/EZREAL M/M League of Legends ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain levi

Banned
Banished
Recently, I have been obsessing over a few of the playable champions in the game, League of Legends. This particular request thread's purpose is to search for someone who will do a smutty (we're talking about eighty percent sex here) roleplay with the ZED/EZREAL pairing. There doesn't have to be much of a backstory; in fact, we can make this a one-shot sort of deal, unless you'd prefer something more long-term!

The idea I had in mind for this roleplay is this: Both Zed and Ezreal are summoned in a hacked rendition of the game where the call for bloodshed is no longer a priority and they only feel a strong, sexual (or romantic?) attraction to each other. The entire map of Summoner's Rift is our playground so we can easily toy with subplots we want to try. In any case, I will be playing Ezreal and I am actively seeking someone to play Zed! Reference images of the champions are provided below.

If you're not particularly fond of the ZED/EZREAL pairing, I can easily swap either of the champions with someone else. You're free to take your pick. From these, I will only play Ezreal, Zed, and Talon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom