Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insufferable's onexone mxf thread [ M seeking Female ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ME?

• Greetings, I'm an experienced male roleplayer with years of experience.
  • I'm currently only seeking mxf pairings.
  • I love stories with both Q(s), quality and quantity. I enjoy stories with a mixture of both plot and smut.
  • I usually write 4-6 descriptive paragraphs per post, roughly from 600-1000 words. I have no problem going into the thousands if on a starter that requires backstory or lore.
  • I am able to play all sorts of different characters, depending on whatever the story needs; from the nerdy best friend, to the handsome stranger sitting across the bar, from a passionate lover, to a violent psychopath.
  • My characters are mostly dominant, and knows perfectly well what they’re doing. And as I’m only looking for mxf pairings, my main character will always be male, but I can play multiple characters regardless of gender.
  • I adore having OOC chats, so even if you just want to pm me and say hi, feel free to do so!

GUIDELINES?

• Mxf pairings with me playing as the male character. This is the only sort of pairing I'm looking for and is interested in playing. I have no problem doubling up however. [*]Literacy. I expect at least 2 to 4 paragraphs per post, with creativity and direction. If I'm giving you my best, I expect only the same from you. It doesn't mean I need novel length or award winning scripts, but if you were to give me one liners or a single paragraph to my 4-5, I'd be very disappointed.​

ONS/OFFS?

General Ons?

• Plots: Which are well thought out with a fair share of everything enjoyable.
  • Romance: Who doesn't enjoy a little bit of sweet romance here and there?
  • Darker plots: Just because I enjoy romance, doesn't mean I don't enjoy a darker plot!
  • Action: Us against the world! Or against one another!
  • Playing as the bad guy that won't say no: While I love playing the sweet and romantic guy every once in a while, I also do enjoy playing the downright evil psychopathic rapist that would shoot and fuck before drinking tea and writing poetry.
  • Stories set in Star wars / Comic universe: What can I say? Every boy's dream.

General Kinks?
  • Foreplay; nothing I love more than to slowly ease a person into the right mood, to kindle the tiny spark into a ferocious flame.
  • Seduction; the light grazing of fingertips against naked thighs, or even the way I would look at you from across the room, eyes brimmed with desire.
  • Rough sex; Angry neighbors, squeaky beds, biting, scratching, hair pulling, that sort of stuff.
  • Passionate sex; A slow and gentle start doesn't necessary gets you last place. Fingers entwining between each thrust, soft gentle kisses placed everywhere, that sort of stuff.
  • Bondage; Give me a pair of cuffs, a blindfold and your waiting body, I'll bring you to depths of pleasure you never thought possible.
  • Non-con; I'll never say no!
  • Orgasm Control; Beg, plead, whimper. And I might just be convinced to grant you that sweet release. Probably not.
  • Public scenes; In the cinema, under the table at a crowded restaurant, or even when your friends come over for dinner. The flushed look upon our cheeks as we try to maintain straight faces, perfect.
  • Giving Oral; I don't really think I need to elaborate on this.

General Offs.
  • Extremely young characters, I prefer characters older than 18, mostly in their twenties.
  • Extremely naive and innocent characters, please no. I hate anyone that has the "I'm a virgin that grew up in a sheltered monestry" mindset.
  • One liners.

PAIRINGS?

My roles are generally on the left.

Master x Slave
Boss x Assistant
Teacher x Student
Best friend x Best friend
Client x Prostitute
Viewer x Camgirl
Human x (insert random race)
Traveler x Traveler
Rich / poor x Poor / rich
Vigilante / Criminal x Police officer
Pirate x Crew member / captive
Actor / singer x Actress / singer
Villain / hero x Hero / villain
Good / bad boy / x Good / bad girl

Just a few off the top of my head, I’m sure there are hundreds more. Come to me with a pairing, and I’ll give you a few plots in return.

Master x Slave.
Pretty straightforward. I can play either role.
1.) You're a submissive slave whom I'll break and bend to my liking depending on your kinks.
2.) You're a dominant slave whom I'll break and turn you into my submissive toy.

Human x Demon.
1.) You're a demon who has full control over me, in both pleasure and health. What would you do?
2.) You're a succubus, trapped and or captured by me. You'll grow weaker as time goes by, starving unless you can have a taste of a male's essence, one which I just might deny you of.

Viewer x Camgirl.
We met on an online chatsite, where I'll pay you to perform for me; from strip shows to mutual masturbation, eventually deciding to meet up in real life and take it from there.

Superhero / Villain x Superhero / Villain.
1.) You're a superhero, I'm a villain, I've captured and decided to break and turn you into my little slave and newest henchwoman. We can exchange roles.
2.) You're a villain, so am I. I decided to capture you and show you who's the evilest of them all.
3.) I'm a superhero, you're a villain. You're beautiful yet evil, and I just can't seem to stop letting you get away.

FANDOMS?

Star Wars.

1.)Your character is something of an experienced Jedi, not a naïve Padawan, but a warrior, a master, perhaps even a war general; always on the front lines, a symbol of incorruptible power, an inspiration to many. Which makes it all the more challenging (and fun), when she’s eventually captured by Imperial soldiers, and being left at the mercy of a powerful Sith – one with the ability to break even the strongest of Jedi. It wouldn’t be long before she finds herself being consumed by the dark side, as even the slightest of his touch, has her trembling and begging for more.

2.) Your character is a bounty hunter, and this plot would play out in a similar way as to the above, but instead, she is hired to assassinate my character, not knowing of his identity as a Sith lord. Quickly overpowered and captured, he chooses to spare her instead, wanting to corrupt her, and to break her into his newest plaything.

3.) Your character is a Sith, with hundreds of Jedi kills under her belt. It’s quite unlikely that she'll end up as a slave, but she did. Knocked out by poison due to her own arrogance and hubris, she was transported to a planet that absorbed the Force itself, nullifying her abilities, leaving her powerless, just another slave. There, she was sold to a crime cartel kingpin, who would soon start breaking her apart.

4.) Your character is a Padawan, one that strives to become the best. Every year, a galactic ranking is held, and the Padawan at the very top would win an internship with one of the grand masters, something she wanted more than anything else. In her study trips down to the archives, she found an ancient tomb, a dark holocron disguised and forgotten as a simple datacron / scripture. It'll slowly start to corrupt her, in every way possible.

Comics - DC / Marvel.

Tv Shows.

Into The Badlands.
- Anyone x Lydia / Widow / Zephyr
Flash / Arrow
Lucifer.
Agents Of Shield.

SAMPLES?

As his borrowed shirt was pulled up over her chest and in the center of her arms, he took a huge stride in her direction, his arms pushing against her waist, sending her stumbling backwards, though safely onto the sofa’s cushions. She squealed in surprise, her vision blocked, her arms quickly pinned above her as the clothing covered the area around her eyes, working effectively as though a poor man's blindfold.

His knee dug into the cushion between her legs, preventing her from shutting them together as his heated breath washed over her exposed skin, “you needed to head back?”

“But I don’t want you to.” He said softly, almost imitating what she had previously said. He leaned forward, allowing her to feel his presence as his lips closed onto hers, yet detoured away at the last possible moment. Instead, he slid downwards, alternating between nibbles and kisses along the exposed portion of her neck.

It did not take long for her to react positively, her spine arching as her body grasped greedily at his fleeting touches. When he offered her the ultimatum of staying still in exchange for being released from her blinded prison, her answer provided him the advantage of regaining the usage of his arms. Letting go of her wrists, he slid downwards as she impatiently tore the top away, tossing it to one side as his palm grazed alongside her bra.

They continued downwards, his digits digging into tender flesh as they parted her inner thighs, his fingertips dipping underneath the waistband of her undergarments, but granting her only the barest of a touch. Her hips came up in response, searching for fingers that were no longer there.

“Patience,” he whispered as he kissed his way back up across her tensed stomach, towards the valley of her breasts. His hands slid underneath her, unclasping her bra as it quickly joined the discarded pile of clothing by their side, releasing the heavy breasts that he knew were begging to be touched.

One hand pushed against the softened mounds of flesh, the other granting his kisses, along its underside before he found her nipple between his lips. He teased them to twin peaks, the faint cooing of her aroused state only further fueled his growing urgency, her flushed form, her trembling flesh, she looked so beautiful as she laid there before him, trying to keep herself still as she withstood his physical assault.

His tongue pushed against the hardened tip, fighting against their rising form, swirling in a circular motion as the other again slid between her thighs. His fingers dipped inwards, pressing against her slit, brushing across her engorged clitoris. His attention diverted upwards as his fingers parted the divide of her labia, his teeth gently sinking into the edges of her earlobes, nibbling as he felt warmth spreading out like fire across his fingertips, the moisture that soon coated his digits making for a slick glide.

It would have been easy to take her right there, but he did not rush the moment. Instead, he allowed his fingers to dance slowly across her inner realm, teasing smoothly along her raised clit, sliding across her glistening entrance between they probed into the pleasures of her depth. Looking at her as he did so, he saw the uncertainty, the nervousness beneath the lust and the desire, but his gaze was a reassuring one, a promise that they could overcome anything together.

His gaze remained, his fingers expertly moving towards her center and started to stroke against her inner core, feeling her walls opening up to his intrusion as another finger joined in the first. They dipped even further inside of her, timed with the rhythm of a thumb against her exposed hood.

His teeth was soon nibbling at her throat, each nip coinciding with the forward drive of his fingers, each movement longer than before, driving so deeply into her that his knuckles met flesh. As he pulled them slowly outwards, his fingers were curled on their ends, pressure applied along the roof of her sex. In and out, in and out, over and over again, purposely firm enough to not undermine what she could feel, but never more than enough to keep her from craving more.

The pressure of his thrusts increased with each passing glide, accompanying the tightening of her chambers, urging her towards an inevitable orgasm. Yet before he could drive her towards the edge of no return, he pulled out without warning, leaving her empty and craving as he reached towards his fingers and tasted the aching female before him.

The usual smugness returned, “shall I continue?”​

When she passed by him minutes later, he stepped out from behind the lockers, his fingers forcefully latching onto her wrists. She yelped as she was pulled into the restroom alongside him, a hand quickly pressed to her lips, muffling her cries.

Her eyes widened in surprise at his bold gestures, never once expecting him to do something so brazen, so out in the open. He did not give her much time to think, much less react to his advances. He pushed her against the tiled walls, her back slamming against ceramic, her head narrowly missing the paper dispenser by inches.

His body once again denied her escape as he pressed against her, his hands reaching behind her, squeezing her rear against him, his mouth hungrily devouring hers. His palm pushed up against her breasts, enveloping the entire orb in a ravenous grip. She gasped at his increasing roughness, her mouth opening to him as his tongue slid within hers, an assertive intrusion as his hardened form pressed between her legs.

She was struggling, and he released her for a brief moment, allowing her to fall forward, only to roughly slam her back against the wall, momentarily stunning her as his hands slid down beneath her thighs, lifting her up into the air with ease before placing her onto the basin. His body moved between spread thighs, his lips finding hers once more, as fingers slipped into her trousers, effortlessly gliding across her heated core, rubbing forcefully across her dripping form without the patience nor tempo of their previous encounter.

Her hands tugged at the front of his clothing, ripping them apart with such force that the buttons shot outwards and clattered harmlessly against the sink beneath her. Her nails clawed across the back of his shoulders, the pain sending an unfamiliar jolt down his spine. He tore his lips away from hers, burying his face into the side of her neck, leaving reddened marks as his teeth sank into flesh. Her moans filled the empty restroom, almost as though she was unafraid of the world beyond the unlocked doors.

Each time she reached towards him, he pushed her away with a growing intensity. He no longer cared about anything else, not of the chances of discovery, no even of his own growing desires. He needed to regain his dominance, to show her who had the upper hand in their relationship. As she tried to kiss him, he responded in slamming her backwards against the mirror, driving her breath right out of lungs as his fingers pushed even deeper into her.

A single crack ran up the mirror at the force of his impact, as the fingers that drove into her with wild abandon soon echoed loudly across the restroom, a squelching wetness as his knuckles slapped against her labia with each thrust. Lifting her shirt upwards and revealing her clad breasts, his free hand tore at the fabric, releasing one from its confine. His mouth quickly descended upon an unguarded nipple, his teeth sinking into the hardened tip.

Her voice grew only louder as a gush of wetness trailed down his arm, but it was only then he noticed the shuffling of feet outside of the restroom, realizing that the students were already done with class and preparing for their trip home. Lifting her up once more, he headed towards the furthermost cubicle, kicking the toilet cover down as he placed her on top. He held her legs apart, growling as his cock soon sprang into the open air.

He positioned himself in front of her, his shaft gripped in one hand, the other peeling her panties off to the side. The head of his cock brushed across her exposed slit, lubricating itself with the gathered moisture as he slapped it across her entrance. He mashed his cock onto her engorged clit, forcefully trying to prompt her into another orgasm before trailing it downwards, his cock pressed against her entrance, his eyes tearing towards hers, an intensity unlike any before. He could no longer wait, yet as he pressed down against her, they were interrupted by the sound of an opening door.

James froze entirely, two of them instantly quiet. His cock slipping away as he leaned downwards onto her chest, his face unbelievably close to hers. His hands moved towards her face, gently cupping them as he kissed her, their lips in a silent embrace while the room’s other occupant headed into another cubicle.

He kissed her with controlled restraint, their tongues exploring and dancing slow fervor. His hands slid between them, fingers finding her clit once more, squeezing down onto the sensitive knob, running in slow teasing circles as a playful glint crossed his eyes, daring her to resist, to reveal their positions were she to voice her complains.​

It was a strange form of consciousness he found himself in, perhaps not even. It felt… fuzzy, the remaining remnants of what seemed to be a dream, the buzzing and clicking, noises he could not see. It felt nearby, close and daunting. Slowly, it took form, his consciousness a whole, stripped of its façade he rose, awareness, sensations coming in a single rising wave. He felt himself shook, his fingers tightening as they grazed across the unfamiliar softness beneath, his extremities felt weird, unnatural.

Hal…

A soft whisper, one that sliced through the amplifying foreignness of it all. He felt himself easing to the engulfing consciousness, enveloping as it coiled around him whole. His eyelids fluttered, and then, he woke.

Hal - that was his name. The room came almost instantly into focus, every different piece of furniture quickly scanned and noted into the back of his brain. A room, seemingly comfortable, one that might belong to a single occupant. Stacks of books, sheets and papers everywhere. His eyes, as brilliantly blue as they were green, started to focus, centering onto the being that now sat beside him.

Her expression confused him, as tiny markers appeared in his vision, each quickly tapping onto a different portion of her facial muscles. They calculated with pinpoint precision, predicting the most accurate probabilities of her reaction within seconds.

Nervousness, care, excitement, a dozen other responses allocated within a worrying and uneasy spectrum.

Something else felt warm, a strange sensation, somewhat alien yet not entirely uncomfortable. His head tilted slightly, noticing her palm pressing over his beating heart. A snug fit, a slightly faster palpitation in response. His gaze returned towards the woman, like a child waking from a long dream, he knew neither of his bearings nor surroundings. Again, he blinked, the gears inside of his irises turning, centralizing on the female as bold text appeared before him, a single word only he could see - admin.

“Ad-”, he spoke only to stop a bare moment later, surprised at the vibrations from within his throat, of the peculiar noises that he emitted. It was overwhelming, his entirety adjusting to the unknown all around him, not just of his surroundings, but of sensations and movements, the feel of fabric beneath him, of arms and legs connected to him. They felt disconnected, yet they were starting to feel… natural.

“Admin,” this time it came out slightly mechanical, monotonous and muffled. Muscles beneath his silken skin twitched, rippling as he spoke again with both his tongue and lips this time round. “Admin.” He repeated fluidly, his voice like almost perfectly humanlike, with a slight hint of an accent. A little deep, powerful if need be.

Calmly, he rose, his body moving from a prone position into an upright one. He felt the fabric around his body starting to slid downwards, from near his stomach to where it stopped at the top of his thighs. He now sat facing towards her right, his back a perfect ninety degree angle.

He reached up to his face, his hands felt heavy and clumsy; they brushed across the bottom of his chin, it felt different and prickly. His palm ran across where he touched, then up the side of his face, following the trails of facial hair as more entwined his fingertips. A headful of darkened hair greeted him, soft and bountiful, as they ran across the intruding fingers.

It was not long before his eyes again settled onto hers, his senses were overbearing. He could actually feel her. The heavy thudding of her heart, even that newly formed drop of sweat, he could hear those as clear as day itself.

He spoke. “Lilith.”

“Unaffiliated with any current major science departments, graduated from the Global Science Confederation with the highest achievements in advanced A.I and robotic engineering. Written for both the International Science Magazine and the World Economy Science.” Thousands of documents seeped through his mind, each pertaining to the woman that currently sat in front of him. Information, achievements and even her private life, were gathered within seconds.

“Unmarried, single.” He continued, his head titled slightly, like as if he was confused with her choices, while it was in fact the machinery inside of him working at full capacity. “Measurements,” he muttered, as boxes scanned across her frame, “unknown, better angles and more citations required.”​

I could have done it father, I could have done it. For you, for all of us!

Loki!

He was falling, and for as long as he remembered, he fell.

It was a strange form of unconsciousness he found himself in; dark yet aware of his surroundings, almost like as if he was sinking deeper and deeper into blackened seas of impenetrable depths, an unfathomable void of which even he cannot escape from.

Realms passed he fell, his body lost to the eons, to the nothingness - the emptiness between worlds. His mind however, was not spared rest. It could be said that one learns most about themselves when fear and helplessness overtakes their hubris, his once immutable, indivisible self, just a fragile facade, stripped and broken by fear. Comforting illusions gone, only what laid beneath remained.

The bitterness, the malevolence he once felt, seemed nothing but an eternity ago. Gone were his animosity, his resentment. Instead an air of lassitude hovered above what was left of him, placid, and somehow serene.
He saw civilizations crumbling and kings rising as he fell, some redolent to the life he once had, an aeviternity ago. He fell, till the realms could no longer be felt, till barren desolate space was all that was left. And fell he continued, till the very end of existence and then, fell... he no longer did.

His landing was unlike one would expect, it defied the force and impact physics would equate, instead a form of softness enveloped him, like a cushion of sorts as he sank into its silken yet frigged embrace.

And upon Loki's redivivus, all he saw was white.

It was nothing like his true home of Jotunheim, land of frost giants and rigid ice. Instead, the softness coruscated brilliantly in his palm as they slipped between his fingers. It wasn't ice, but of snow, a purely niveous shade of white.

And for as long as he had fell, Loki walked.

And for as long as he had walked, there was nothing, but white.

Snow crunched as he eventually crumbled to his knees; broken, as his fists dug into the brittle white. Looking up into the darkened sky, he spoke for the first time since he had fell from Asgard. Words that turned into screams, that turned into cries as he begged to be put out of his misery, and sobs as glacial wind tore through his battered body - one that simply cannot die.

Silence was all that he was granted, from a sky voided of everything but darkness. He seemed to have fallen so deeply, stars no longer provided illumination, yet the realm was still radiantly lit, as if by the lambent snow itself.

I am a king.

His mantra, the only remaining thing that fought back against his growing despair. He looked at the growing myriad of trees ahead of him, contrast to the endless plains of white, the first he had seen in a long time passed. They stood almost as tall as the grandest citadels in Asgard, taller than any natural tree he had seen. Their leaves were ghastly white like everything else in this damned realm and they were like a fence, from one end of his vision to the other.

An entire forest of hauntingly beautiful trees.

Almost like a fleeting hallucination, he heard it.

Barely above a whisper, a sussurant stir that lasted seconds, coming from deep within the forest.

He ran straight towards its source, no longer with the care of whether it was friend of foe, because it might just meant that he was not alone.

And as that thought crossed his mind, he stopped.

Not alone.

Suddenly, the snow seemed to have lost all its glow, a weakening illumination as he found himself with towering trees in all directions, his footprints already covered with another layer of white. His heart thumped painfully in his chest, from both the adrenaline and fear.

Not alone.

Another whisper... he saw. His eyes widening as he instinctively reached for a weapon that had not been there for almost another eternity.

Not. Alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom