Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sara, The Party Favor [Huginn & Lady2USEhumiliatedCUMtarget]

Huginn

The world outside the matrix is another matrix
Withdrawn
Due to a lot of hard work, Theodore Smithson became the head of the company's branch in the state a couple years ago. Still single in his mid 40s, Ted loves to brag about being a single rich man, but everybody knows he is just a talker, and people rarely ever saw him with a woman.

From all his employees, there is one in particular that is very competent and a hard worker: Mike. Mike may not be Ted's best friend, but he's a good man. In spite of that, the best thing about this guy was his wife. She is just stunning. Ted secretly dreams about her. He keeps pictures of her, from her husband's facebook, and jerks off to them. Every time they meet, in happy hours and company celebrations, he can't help to stare at her, and flirt, and when he just cannot take anymore, he runs to the bathroom and releases himself.

Ted owns a big, beautiful house that he purchased a few months ago. He is very proud of this accomplishment, and invited all the guys from work for a cocktail party.

The house has two floors, a huge backyard and a pool. Beside the pool there is the "pool house", with a changing room and storage.

The cocktail party is going great so far. Everybody is drinking and having fun. Ted is particularly happy. Receiving this people, who are all actually his employees and their wives, in his beautiful new home has filled him with confidence, pride and joy. He's been drinking and laughing and making fun and jokes with everybody ...
... but yet, he can't take his eyes of HER. "This is it" he tells himself, as he takes another sip, "it's today. I deserve it."

Sara and Mike were enjoying the party immensely. They had both been received by his boss and the owner of this huge house Mr. Smithson, he was very courteous and eyed her up she noticed. But he was not the only one, Mike liked her to dress she show off and make other guys jealous and she learned to enjoy the attention. Both visually as other guys looked at her like a piece of meat, and by her husband when they got home and she got his meat more then once before they passed out.

Sara didn't get out, with out the kids with her husband that much, and she had stopped breast feeding a few months ago, so she could drink. She was finished with her first drink in just the first few minutes at the party, with a new one to sip on as she got introduced by her husband to just about everyone at the party. She loved the attention of the guys, trying not to stare, or staring and getting embarrassed at getting caught, or those that just stared and didn't care if she noticed. The more she drank, the more it turned her on, and before too long, she had her small hard nipples pushing against the material of her top and bra showing slightly. It made it harder for guys not to stare at her ample, well defined and very firm breasts, which her top showed off very well.

After they made the rounds to the other party goers, her husband got them both fresh drink, before he went off to talk shop or sports with the guys, giving her a passionate kiss first. Patting her butt over towards the receptionists that worked with him, they gave each other a knowing smile as they separated. She started chatting up the two receptionist ladies who both seemed very fond of Mike, saying he was a nice guy and one of the few who didn't hit on them. The girls started to laugh and joke about the guys at her husbands work. Not having drank much in a while, Sara noticed that she was already pretty tipsy from the two drinks she already had. She didn't seem to worry about it as she sipped on the third drink of the night, giggling a little too much as she talked more with the two other ladies. Looking around, there were only a few other ladies here, all here like her with their husbands or boyfriends.

She heard someone behind her and she turned to look, a little surprised by the smiling face she saw, "oh hello again", she smiled.

Ted could not stop staring at Sara. The way she was dressed, the way she walked, talked ... even the way she returned some of his looks. Or at least that was what he believed she was doing. He was drinking since before the first guest arrived, but for a big guy like him, a few beers should not matter much.

Her breasts were incredible. Ted felt like hypnotized by them, by the hard nipples he could notice, bouncing as she walked or laughed.

Ted had to do something about it. She wanted, he could sense it. Something was telling him, that was the day.

He asked a few closer friends to keep Mike away, and they did. Ted grabbed another liquor bottle, and moved closer.

"Oh hello again" she said smilling the most beautiful smile Ted could remember. Her voice ... Ted couldn't help imagining that sweet voice moaning his name.

"Here you go" Tad said while filling Sara's glass. "Don't you worry about drinking too much. You are in my home, I will take good care of you. By the way, do you like the house?".

She should have known by how loud he was, even before she turned around. "Oh, thank you", she said loving her glass full again, she was pretty tipsy already, but she was finally free to drink and she was going to take advantage of it. "Well that is very nice of you", she said with a smile, seeing his greedy eyes looking her over.

Normally, he was not the kind of guy she would find attractive, not because he was black, not because he was bald, old, fat or wore glasses, all of which applied to him. She normally wouldn't have found him attractive at all because he was cocky, loud, boastful, and a know it all. Not that she didn't like guys who were confident but he was a bit over the top. And not that he wasn't a smart guy, her husband who was very smart she thought. He said the reason he didn't mind working for the 'asshole' his boss could be, was because he was a smart guy and he thought he could learn a lot from him. Telling her that his boss would get another promotion before too long and hoped to take his present job. Looking around his huge house, she wouldn't mind. She did find Ted attractive for one reason over it all, he was her husbands boss, and each look or hitting on her, she couldn't help but smile or giggle. "Oh, that's nice of you to offer to take care of me, but I am married so I don't need taking care of. But, yes I love your home, what I have seen so far is amazing, it's really big", she smiled as she looked at him. She kept taking a sip or two after each time she conversed with him.

Ted was stunned. Sara was probably the most beautiful woman to ever talk to him in such a friendly tone. "It´s finally working for me", he thought. "The power, the money, the confidence ... women really dig that. I don't believe it."

"Oh yeah, your husband. Hell of a guy, he is. Actually, looking at you now, I think he is the luckiest man I ever met" As he said that, Ted's eyes dropped to Sara's cleavage, and never returned. He just kept staring at her gorgeous breasts. "Well, my house is your house, I'm glad you like it. I would love to show you around."

The rest of the party was divided in three. One part minding their own business, drinking and talking and laughing. One part was paying attention to the conversation between the boss and the their colleague's wife. They all found Sara was gorgeous and knew about the crush Ted had on her, but no one ever believed he had any chances with her. The last part was trying hard to keep Mike busy and away from his wife. They also thought Ted didn't had any chances, but they were willing to help him try. It would be, at the very least, a good story for future happy-hours.

"Oh yes he is, more then you know", she gave knowing smile, then giggled, "though he is not perfect, just close." Then hearing his obvious flirtatious compliment, she smiled bigger, "well thank you, that's very nice of you", she said then noticing his eyes never looked back to hers, something she was quite used to. He seemed to be more into talking to her then before, she didn't mind the attention, in spite of who he was or how he acted, but again, something about her husband boss, sort of hitting on her, was very arousing to her.

Her small nipples were poking at her top as they hardened to present themselves to his view, pressing against her top. She wasn't paying too much attention to others around the room, she was used to guys looking, so she tried to tune their looks out of her mind a lot in crowds especially. Guys were looking jealously at Ted at how close of a view he had of her, but most joking or betting on how far he would or wouldn't get.

"Oh yeah, I would love to see the rest of your house, I want to see how you decorated the rest", she says taking a few more sips of her drink, and thinking she should slow down or she would need to sit or lay down otherwise. She did want to see it, because if her husband got his job sooner or later, they could get a nice big house like this too, bringing a smile to her face as she looked at her husbands boss.

She was smiling. A lot. It was a clear sign. Ted was not used to pretty girls interacting with him, but he was pretty sure she knew what he wanted, and she was smiling. It got to be a good sign.

"Oh my, where are my manners. Your glass is almost empty." He filled it again, his too. "Ok, I think we should make a toast. May this be just the first of your many visits to this house." Watching her drinking filled him with even more confidence.

He got a little bit closer and touched her arm. "Well, there is the living room, with a big dinner table by the fire place, which we will not be using today. There is also a "relax" room, how I call it, with a big television, comfortable couch and many pillows. And, there by the pool, there is the pool house with a small bar, by the changing room. I'm a gentleman so I'll let you pick which one you'd like to see first."

"It is not", she laughed, really feeling the effects of what she already had, plus not having any over two years between being pregnant and breast feeding. "But thank you anyways", she smiled at him, "what are you trying to do get me drunk?" She thought she was almost there, she was still walking fine but a little slower. It had been a while, but she used to drink a lot and was very good at not showing it. Well she didn't show it, as long as she didn't see a guys cock, because when she drank, she had a hard time turning guys down. She loved to fuck and suck when she got really tipsy or drunk, she got horny when she drank. She knew her husband was in for a great night when they got home later, her smile got bigger, her dreamy eyes focused back on her husbands boss.

"Oh yeah... the living room is nice", she said looking at how well it was decorated and the colors went together so well all around the room. She thought he paid a fortune for it to be done, she thought of where to go, it was only two choices both sounded good to her. "How about the relax room", she said, thinking it sounded comfy, closer and she wanted to sit down at least. Sara took sips of her drink as they walked slowly and chatted along the way.

Sara saw the group of guys around her husband, obviously yelling about sports, she could hear they were so loud. She was glad not to be hanging out with her husband right now, since she really wasn't into sports that much. She didn't really notice the other group of guys who were taking a bigger interest in her walking with their boss. They were betting, joking and laughing over the prospects, as they watch the couple walking. A couple of the guys even raised their hands in the air, with their thumbs up when Ted looked their way.

She was going. Ted could barely believe. He was so excited he could feel his cock getting harder and harder, compressed in his underwear. He was usually a little intimidated by girls, a little ashamed of his overweight body and below average penis, but not today. It could be the liquor or his newly found confidence, but today Ted did not care for any of it.

"Relax room it is. You're gonna love it." Ted placed his palm on her back, showing her the way.
As they started walking, Ted looked around. Many of his friends were following them with their eyes, pointing and laughing and cheering. Unable to contain himself, Ted made them a sign from behind Sara's back. A sign and a face, showing his tongue, when Sara was not looking, which made them all laugh.
"This way my dear" he said, gently tapping her ass while pointing to the stairway, which obviously caused an even greater reaction on their audience. Shortly after Ted noticed a flash behind them. Someone was taking pictures. "great" he thought, "I sure want something to remember this".

"Oh good, with out the kids, I really want to relax and have a great time tonight", she said smiling as they walked together. She felt his light touch on her lower back as they headed towards the room. She had no idea she was the center of attention, as if on stage, she heard it got a bit louder with noise. However, she didn't think much of it, considering it a party and almost everyone was drinking. She had no idea that most of the guys, even though they liked her husband, they all thought it would be funny if Sara did something with their boss. So many were rooting for him, just not the ones who actually made real bets with other guys, that he would get nothing. The guys really thought it was funny, when he made a face and sign with his hand. Most were laughing hysterically, that he got away with it right behind her back, but Sara was concentrating on walking, with out looking like she was a little drunk.

"Ok", she said as he prodded her forward and up the stairs in front of him slightly, his hand lightly on her ass as she walked up. She didn't say anything about his hand on her butt, one he was her husband boss, two it was helping her slightly in her inebriated state to go up the stairs with out looking drunk, and three it sent some light electrical shock into her body. His touch on her butt excited her, she looked at him a little flushed, 'could he know I don't have any panties on', she thought to herself. Not wearing panties or a bra was to excite her husband and it did, he got some good feels of her before they came in, with a good make out session.

That got her hot before she came in, then she calmed down but started drinking, and was edging that way again. She saw the flash behind them, but again didn't pay any attention to it. So when Ted looked back and the flash went off a few more times, she just kept going up the steps. When Ted turned, the guy with the camera, got his smiling face with his hand squarely on Sara's firm and nice round butt. The guys who watched them go, were chuckling and joking like they were at a frat party back in high school. A couple were making perverted signs, like humping their pelvises in her direction, saying that was what her body was meant for. Another couple of guys while laughing at that, made blow job signs with their hand and mouth together, saying that's what her mouth was made for. The guys all laughed as they jealously watched the two going away up the stairs.

At first, Ted planned to just gently tap her ass. But it was so firm, so deliciously round, that he could not resist and just left his hand there. He thought she would quickly remove his hand or say something, but she never did. "Well", he thought to himself, "if she didn't mind that when everyone was looking, she won't mind this now that we are alone.", and, as they reached the second floor, grabbed her butt firmly, while looking straight ahead and walking like nothing was going on.

As they reached the room's door, Ted heard noises from the stairs. Some of the guys were clearly following the couple. He was glad, he liked the attention, but at the same time he was a little afraid that they could cock block him.

They stopped at the door. "Now, relax-room has one rule. And you know I take rules very seriously, I'm the boos, after all". Ted started to unbutton his shirt, smiling, showing his big round belly. "To enter relax room, one must remove one piece of clothing. It's mandatory. That's how the relaxation starts."

As they got to the top of the stairs, going to the room, she noted his hand had not moved. She thought of pushing it away, but didn't do it she did enjoy the attention of her mans boss. They soon had entered the room. She looked around and it did look rather relaxing. Sara had no clue they were being followed by guys in hope of seeing more of her.

"Oh do you tell that to the guys to?", she laughed kicking off her heels, "I bet you only say that to the girls!" She looked at his round belly giggling, patted it with her hand noticing how round it was. He was a bit fat but at least his belly wasn't hanging down, just out and a bit wide. She needed to sit down, so she looked for the most comfortable place around the room. Seeing a really comfy grey couch, she walked a few paces over to it, plopping down. When she did, she fell into it slightly as it was very soft and yielding for her as she sat down, "ahhh nice, this is soooo comfy", she smiled at Ted.

"Can you blame me? Not every day that I have someone like you here." He replied smiling. "Not fair!! Look how much skin I'm showing" he said as she kicked off her heels.

He did enjoyed it a lot when she patted his belly. It meant she was comfortable touching him. And for her to do that after he had squeezed her ass, meant even more. She did not mind him touching her. Probably liked it. Maybe she was hoping for more. Ted sure was. His cock was rock hard by now, begging to be released, stretching the fabric of his pants.

As Sara set on the couch, her big boobs bounced. Ted was staring at them like he was hypnotized. They were incredible. He had just felt her delicious butt, and could not wait to do the same with her big breasts.

The way she let herself go on the couch, and smiled, told Ted that she was hoping to be there for a while, so he just set beside her, putting one arm behind her head over her shoulders, and placing the other hand over her thigh.

"Ok, so be honest. How do you like the room? Are you relaxed yet?"

"Someone like me, what's that supposed to mean?", she asks him, "well you chose to take off your shirt, I didn't force you to, I can't help it if you were hoping for something else", she giggled sipping more of her drink.

As she melded into the couch, getting as comfortable as she could, she noticed the look at her breasts and the small tent in his pants. Noticing that she had a bigger, knowing smile, her head picked up so she wasn't staring at it. Sara was so buzzed that she had no idea that guys were peering in around the doorway, staying partially hidden, looking to see if anything happened.

She felt the arm go around her neck, while feeling the other on her leg, below the skirt. He could feel how soft and smooth her skin was, she felt a bit more of an electrical jolt, as she felt his touch. 'Oh god', she thought to herself, thinking her husbands boss was going to try to put some moves on her. Yes she was flattered when a guy hit on her, but she was happily married. Sure she liked attention from other guy, but she thought she better not let him get further, or she might get too excited. She got more turned on from his electrical touch it felt like, the excitement of one of those semi taboo things, her husband boss. She couldn't help but look back at his tented pants being a bit drunk, she licked her lips, she was horny as evident from the viewing of her small nipples, pushing against her shirt. "Oh yes, I am very relaxed now, this couch is so comfy!"

Ted was as excited as he could be. When staring at her breasts, he could see her hard nipples, and it wasn’t cold at all. He also noticed her looking at his crotch a couple times. And even though she tried not to stare, she did smile. And Sara was, as she said herself, very relaxed with his touches and fondling.

He didn’t want to scare her though. Would hate to kill the mood and ruin it now, so he tried to be smooth. He could hear some guys whispering by the door, which he left half opened, and he really wanted to impress them. She was drunk enough, he thought, not to realize the audience.

Well, relaxation is just starting” he said smiling, as he positioned his hands on her shoulders and started to massage her, gently. He didn’t ask or waited for an approval, he just took control and started massaging her shoulders and neck. Gently at first, but gradually getting a little stronger.

As he felt her body responding to his strong hands, Ted approached her neck and ears. “By someone like you,” he whispered by her ear, “I mean you are the hottest woman who ever entered this room.” He got even closer, his lips almost touching her neck. “Not just the hottest, you also have the best smell” he said and sniffed her neck and hair. His hands lowering to her backs and arms, massaging every muscle he could find.

You are the most beautiful”, he continued, by her ear, “the sweetest, funniest ...“ his hands started to go forward, from her shoulders to her cleavage, ”and definitely the hottest”, he finished as his hands reached her breasts, his fingers slightly touching her nipples from over the fabric of her top.

Being as tipsy as she was, it was easy to relax and she did. As she sat there and they talked, she felt his hands moving over her shoulders first, "ohh that feels good, mmmm", she moaned. His hands felt good on her soft skin, and through to her muscles as he massaged her. When he moved to her neck, she almost purred like a kitten, as he gentle massaged her neck. When his grip got stronger, she enjoyed it more on her shoulders then she did on her neck. She was so into his massage, that she had no idea of the small audience of guys that worked for Ted and with her husband. They quietly chuckled as they watched the couple, pulled out their phones in hopes of catching some more of Sara's skin, being accidentally or intentionally exposed to them.

She heard compliments a lot, but not by her husbands boss and they were coming on so thick, even if she was totally wasted drunk she would know. She smiled, always enjoying compliments from guys, never getting old, but her husbands boss sounded so bad in a hot sort of way. Thinking about it and feeling his touch on her skin, in parts around her top, was giving her really buzzed brain some tingling feelings, her skin started to produce goose bumps, that could be felt or seen in spots. Her breathing noticeably increased as well, her face blushed as she had some naughty thoughts of Ted. She felt his face so close to her neck, smelling either the coco butter soap or the coconut conditioner she used when getting ready for the party.

She felt the hands move to her breast, she thought about it as it happened, she was too slow brained to stop him. She felt his hands feeling her breasts and her small very hard nipples though the top. She knew she should protest, but being horny already, knowing its her husbands boss and seeing his dark hands moving over her top. "Ohhh Ted you shouldn't", she half protested, in a voice that moaned out the words to him. She knew he could feel how firm her breasts were and that she had no bra on, under her top. She turned her body towards him, breaking one hand off her breast, but the other remained. She grabbed his wrist to pull it away and looked from him down his body, again noticing his tented pants, knowing he was hard over her 'hot' body. She knew he just wanted to fuck her, but it was her husbands boss and he was black, both things were a turn on for her. Her hand didn't move his away, but stayed there as she thought, but subconsciously as she stared at his pants, she licked her lips again. Her other hand also subconsciously moved to touch his crotch, and quickly she moved her hand away, "oh god sorry, I shouldn't, we mustn't". Her brain was cross wired, she both knew she needed and wanted to stop, but at the same time she wanted to know how hot her husbands boss found her. Wanted to know what he would do to her. Her eyes were glossy in thought, as she looked back into his eyes, "Ted I'm sorry, I just...", she can't get the words out quick enough.

Her moans, her heavy breath, the way her body moved ... she even had goose bumps. It all just increased Ted's desire. In his mind, he could almost smell her juices flowing.

He really thought she would stop his hands before he reached her nipples, but she didn't. Her small sweet nipples were as hard as they could be, poking through her top. Her breasts were everything he dreamed they would be. Ted took his time fondling them, gently at first, waiting for the appropriate time to squeeze them harder.

When she said he shouldn't, it sounded like a request to go on. She was so much into it she couldn't even hide. Ted waited for a "but .. " at the end of that sentence. "You shouldn't, but ..."

When she turned her body, Ted was ready to let go of her boobs and try something else, but she didn't let him. Maybe her intension was to remove his hands, but grabbing his wrist and not removing it, just made sure he would keep feeling her. And then she moved her other hand. When Ted realized where that hand was heading to, he hold his breath and came close to climax. She wanted him. She wanted him bad. Ted was sure now. It had never happened to him before, specially with someone like her, so it was a little hard for him to believe or assimilate it.

She started to talk again, trying to come up with some excuse, trying to rationalize ... Ted couldn't let that happen. He wouldn't let her get away now that he was sure she wanted him. Before she could finish, with his free hand, he placed a finger between her adorable lips. "Shhhh" he whispered, simply. "Don't over think this. Don't ruin it now." Ted closed his hand on her breast a little tighter, and approached her a little more. Approached his lips from her neck again. "I'm dreaming, I know I am. Don't wake me up just yet." he said before gently kissing her neck.

"No one will ever know" he still whispered by her ear before taking it between his lips, while his free hand slipped between her thighs, moving beneath her skirt.

She was not used to being 'shushed', but something about her husbands boss, who is used to being in charge and people listening to him, made her comply, even if only momentarily. Though she couldn't help but keep overthinking about it, even as she strained her neck slightly as he nibbled on her neck, "ohh god", she moaned more as she loved her neck being kissed and nibbled on. It was obvious she enjoyed his mouth on her neck, as her hand moved to his thigh for stability. She thought of getting up and bolting for the door, even as she enjoyed the breasts massage and one sided necking. The guys at the door were very jealous of their boss and friend feeling her marvelous breasts.

She heard him say that 'no one will ever know', which was expected, but she was still conflicted mentally, even if her body was ready to go for it. She felt his mouth on her ear, which she turned her head to the side to get it out of his mouth, with her free h and she place it on his side to push herself away, but with the liquor really kicking in, she was a little dizzy and only ended up falling into a laying position on the couch next to him, looking up with glassy eyes. She felt the hand going up her smooth and soft, just shaved today legs. The more his hand moved up the softer and smoother her skin was, she went to put one hand on his, so slow his progress as her skirt rode up as he did. She didn't want Ted to know she didn't have panties on by her husband request, because it turned him on to know she would do that for him at a party. But not only did his hand give Ted a view of her clean shaven pussy, small thin lips at her entrance, with her little clit hard from excitement, and entrance moist with her excitement already; but the guys at the doorway also had a good view of her under the skirt, although not as close up. They also had phones capturing it on video and pictures as some snapped away at the sight. "Oh no Ted, please don't", she half pleaded with out much force in her voice as it was shaky.

The tone of Sara’s voice and her body language were completely opposite of what she was saying. She said to stop but her moans meant she was loving it. Her body was begging to be touched. She could stop him at any time. She could get up and leave at any time. Ted was sure of it. He thought for a second if he should stop everything and return her to her husband, but decided he wouldn’t. If someone was to stop what was about to happen, it would have to be her. He dreamed about it for too long to stop now. He decided to ignore the words and follow his instincts. It was not like he was forcing her or anything.

As she laid down, Ted could not tell if she was really trying to get away from him, or just giving in. She didn’t mind his hand on her breast, or going up her thigh. She could have stopped both, but never did.

Her smooth skin was irresistible. As Ted’s hand kept moving though her thigh, raising her skirt, he was thrilled with excitement. Suddenly her hand joined his and, where he expected to see lace, there was smooth pink skin and moisture.

It had crossed Ted’s mind that she could not be wearing panties, since he could not feel any when he grabbed her firm ass, but he just though she was wearing a tong or something so small he could not feel it. It was beyond his dreams to imagine that she was naked underneath her tight skirt. She wasn’t wearing a bra either. “She came ready for it” he thought. “Maybe she was planning this all along” and “she’s naughtier than I thought” also crossed his mind.

Ted could not help the touch. His instincts took over. He slid two fingers on that smooth skin, moistening them on her juices, and sliding them on her hard clit. The other hand quickly returned to her breast, grabbing tighter this time, squeezing it but also holding her down.

The noises coming from the door grabbed his attention for a second. Where they were, the guys could have a clear vision of her pussy, and Ted’s hand on it. He was glad. They would talk about it forever. Ted started rubbing her sweet spot, and massaging her boob, with even more excitement, knowing he had an audience watching and recording his accomplishment.

Still trying to come up with something to slow or stop Ted she said out loud, "Mike might be looking for me!" She tried to sound convincing but she knew that when her husband was drinking and talking to guys about sports, there was no stopping him. The truth was that she was trying to stop herself, being drunk had made her a lot hornier, and she knew that Ted could now tell.

She was wet, she knew he felt it as his fingers rubbed her entrance and then on her clit, turning her on even more. Her husband boss was playing with her clit, she couldn't believe it, watching his dark hand disappearing under her tight skirt to play with her, was visually stimulating her weakening mind. Then with his other hand back on her breast more forcefully, rubbing it, as she felt the hardened desire he had, through her breast. It was rougher this time, holding her there, she was pinned and she liked it. She also felt his hard cock pressed against her in his pants, she felt how big it was, but wondered what it looked like and licked her lips thinking about it.

Her face was a little red, slightly blushing as she knew he wanted her, and she also wanted him, wanted to do her husbands boss, so wrong but so hot. Her head was simmering in thoughts of what might happen if she didn't stop him now. She put her hands on his, to move them away, but she did not, she removed her hands, and just laid back, looking up at him with glossy eyes. Her knees moved up, giving him better access to her pussy. Her legs spread, giving him more ability to rub her clit as the skirt pushed up higher, leaving her lower body completely on display to him.

Unknown to Sara, she also gave visual access to the eyes and phones of the guys at the door. They were trying not to get louder but it was hard when they had a clear view to her clean shaven pussy, hard little clit and tight wet dripping entrance. The guys were bumping into each other, as they tried to quietly giggle and get good views of her, with Ted's hand partially blocking their view, as they watch jealously as his hand felt up Sara.

Sara could not say she didn’t want it. She was dripping wet and her whole body was responding to Ted’s touch, so he was not surprised when she mentioned her husband. In a difference circumstance, Ted would feel bad about his employee and friend, but excited as he was, staring at the bare pussy of the gorgeous woman in front of him, wet as it was, he couldn’t care less.

Yes, he might be looking for you” he said, with a grin, “We must be fast. The sooner we finish, the sooner you’ll be back downstairs. I’m not stopping until we’re done, and I can tell you don’t want to stop either”.

Ted kept rubbing her clit as he felt her legs spreading apart, giving him more room to work, accepting his touch, surrendering at last. As her knees raised and her skirt moved even further, becoming an amount of cloth across her waist, completely exposing her shaped legs, her wet lips and her tight ass.

Encouraged by Sara’s body language, Ted slid two fingers between her inner lips, slowly but constantly, until he had them all the way inside her. “So tight” he moaned and started to move his hand, moving his fingers inside her with his palm still touching her little clit.

You’re gonna stain my couch” he said as he lowered to his knees. “Don’t worry, I got this”. Ted got his face close to her entrance and touched it with his tongue. He gave it a long, gently lick, starting at her lower entrance, going all the way to her clit and back. Then again, and again. His hands were at first holding her thighs, but started to move up, passing her waist and getting a hold of the lower portion of her top and slowly pushing it up toward her boobs.

"Yes we should be quick", she looked at him and said out loud. She heard the want and need in his voice, as she felt his continued rubbing of her clit. This turned her on more and more, she moaned louder, letting those at the door know how much she was enjoying Ted's movements.

When he started to push his two fingers inside her tight wet pussy, "oh yes", she moaned. She felt his fingers moving in and out of her, enjoying it, her legs opened even wider. She heard his words but they did not register for her. It wasn't until she felt his tongue as he went down on her. She looked down, saw his dark, bald head, as she felt his tongue making her pussy feel good. But to her, it looked all wrong, it wasn't her husband her mind shouted at her. It was then, that her face changed from enjoyment to shock.

She closed her eyes, she opened them right back up. "OH GOD NO", she gasped, pushed his head away from her pussy with one hand. She grabbed his other hand and pulled it off her breast at the same time. Then her legs moved over as she leaned herself back up into a sitting position and pushed her skirt back down, "I am sorry Ted, I shouldn't be doing this!"

She looked over at him next to her, his eyes were big, looking disappointed. He looked like he might say something, and she was quick to interject her words before he could say anything. "Ted, I am sorry, I didn't mean to tease you, or lead you on", she said sympathetically. She had only let her husband eat her, something about seeing him do that, just didn't seem right in her mind, and it caused her mind to shut down Ted, even as her body was still ready to go for it.

Her shirt was still up over her breasts, on display and facing the guys at the door, who looked very disappointed that she might be backing out totally. One of the guys, pushed two guys back to one side of the door, closed it quietly to just a crack again, as he backed the others up, and telling them to quiet down so as not to give them away.

There was a good reason for Ted to be the boss. He was able to maintain a cold mind under crisis. And that was a huge crisis.

“Oh I know, I know .... you are right. But look at us ...” he looked at his own naked chest and belly, and at her beautiful boobs, “Sara, I’ve been inside you, I tasted you. Nothing will change that now, so what’s the difference? If we don’t finish it, I think we will regret. I don’t like unfinished businesses.”

Ted was almost begging, trying not to sound too aggressive or too pathetic, but also trying to be very assertive, limiting her options for answers. He looked deep in her eyes, than to his own hard cock, leading her eyes on that direction as well.

Besides, look at that!” Ted opened his belt and pants, and pulled his hard manhood out, showing it to her. It was clearly rock hard, even if not so big. “I pleased you, but you haven’t touched me. Sara, do I disgust you?” He looked down, at his cock, for a few seconds, before continuing, “I can’t go back down like this. I need you Sara.”

"I know Ted, I am sorry", she said very empathetically.

She looked back away until he told her to look, and when she did, she saw his eyes and looked down too. Her mouth opened as she saw his rock hard cock sticking up. It looked like her husbands size wise, maybe a little smaller than Mike's five and half inches. Her husbands was a little thicker, but Ted's was black, and something about the color of his skin turned her on more.

She smiled as she looked down at it, she knew she caused it. She didn't want to leave him hanging like that, she was hot to trot, she wanted to do, she was ready. "Ted, I don't know what I can do for you", she said apprehensively still looking at his hard cock, which looked good but with the drinks, it looked even better to her. Her hand moved down to his thigh, and slowly moved towards his cock. She moved her hand around his cock, she watched as her fingers moved around the hard cock. Her fingers felt how hot his skin was, she felt how hard his cock was and she liked it. Her hand moved up and down it, "mmmm", she licked her lips as she watched his hard black cock moving between her white fingers. She felt so naughty, she was slowly jerking her husbands black boss and she giggled like she was back in high school.

"Ohhh my ... " Ted let out a moan when Sara's delicate fingers touched his sensitive cock. It was working, she was touching him, and looking happy about it, even excited.

As he was standing there, his hard member on her hand, and she still sited in front of him, it was kind of obvious what she could do for him. Ted got a little closer. "You do trust me, don't you? Tell me the truth, do you want to taste me? You tasted delicious, I loved it. I bet you want to do the same, don't you?"

Ted could not hold a smile in anticipation, and his cock was pulsing at her hand.

The guys had backed off but were still by the door, silent and paying attention. "Smooth" they whispered between them, and "go Teddy" as they heard his efforts, trying to get Sara to stay. After Ted's last words, they tried to get a better view, anticipating some action.

Back
Top Bottom